Imploding zionism

:lol:
Meh, another masturbation to the destruction of Israel article for Neo Nazis and IslamoNazis. I checked out this NUTJOB blogger's garbage site. Here's other assholes like himself he recommends visiting.

Blogs for Palestine
+972 Magazine
A Mother From Gaza
Alex Kane
Angry Arabs Comment Section
Another World Is Possible
Antony Loewenstein
Australians for Palestine
Ayman Qwaider's Blog
Carlos Latuff's Cartoons
Derry Friends of Palestine
Don Emmerich
Filasteen
Free Free Palestine
From Gaza With Love
Gaza Today
Guerrilla Radio(in Italian)
Hajar's Blog
I Saw It In Palestine
In Gaza
Intifada Palestine
Jared Malsin
Joseph Dana
Lawrence of Cyberia
Max Blumenthal
Mazin Qumsiyeh's Popular Resistance Blog
Mazin’s Blog
Mohammed El Jundi
Mondoweiss
Never Cast Lead Again
Notes From A Medinah
Occupied Palestine
Palestine Video
Palestine Video Blog
Palestinian Pundit
Peace for Gaza
Political Theatrics
Rafah Today
Remember Palestine
Sabbah's Blog
Sam Bahour
Stronger Than Slavery
The Son of Stone (In Portuguese)
TransAtlanticBlog (in German)
Umkahlil
Wide Asleep in America
Window to Palestine

Good post thanks.

Just think, 20 years Edward Said was the only one supporting Palestine. Now look at the partial list.

I think I see a trend.:D

He is an Israeli Jew who lives in Jerusalem and a Jew of conscience, I add.

Strange how Mrs. Sherri finds all these so-called "Jews of Conscience," but she never sees fit to compare how Israeli Leftist Jews can speak up and nothing happens to them while a Muslim cleric is killed if he speaks up against Muslim violence. What a difference!!!

Good post thanks.

Just think, 20 years Edward Said was the only one supporting Palestine. Now look at the partial list.

I think I see a trend.:D

Strange how Mrs. Sherri finds all these so-called "Jews of Conscience," but she never sees fit to compare how Israeli Leftist Jews can speak up and nothing happens to them while a Muslim cleric is killed if he speaks up against Muslim violence. What a difference!!!

Strange how Sally can never respond to the topics in our threads.

And keeps throwing out bald faced lies about Muslims.

I am familiar with Steve Amsels website and have been for years .

Last edited:
OMG OMG OMG. Here's a thought: Because Israel is a democracy with freedom of press, that means even leftist anti Israel Jews get to make a living making money peddling this garbage to idiots like Sherri. Just like we have retards here in the US making money off peddling anti American crap to the crazy :cuckoo: Sherri's :cuckoo: of the internet.

Last edited:
OMG OMG OMG. Here's a thought: Because Israel is a democracy with freedom of press, that means even leftist anti Israel Jews get to make a living making money peddling this garbage to idiots like Sherri. Just like we have retards here in the US making money off peddling anti American crap to the crazy :cuckoo: Sherri's :cuckoo: of the internet.

leave out the reality and logic------sherri will melt

Well let's see, we have the Sudan in the south of Israel who just conducted genocide on Christians, and the Muslim Brotherhood above them murdering Christians in the streets of Egypt and to the northeast we have Syria killing people with WMD's and the rebels killing Christians in large numbers.

And it is the Zionists who are imploding? What the hell does Hawkins have to say about these other countries? Nothing? Shocking!!

To live in that part of the world, you must learn the art of mass murder, or die. :eusa_boohoo:

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend. Your deflection pointing toward Muslim atrocities is irrelevant to the Zionist problem. This is how pervasive AIPAC has infiltrated the discourse of Middle East politics.

You are being led by the nose and you don't even know it. [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-Lobby-U-S-Foreign-Policy/dp/0374531501]The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy: John J. Mearsheimer, Stephen M. Walt: 9780374531508: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Strange how Sally can never respond to the topics in our threads.

And keeps throwing out bald faced lies about Muslims.

I am familiar with Steve Amsels website and have been for years .

Sherri lies again------Sally NEVER posted a "bald faced lie" about muslims. I
have been familiar with Sally's posts for years

Well let's see, we have the Sudan in the south of Israel who just conducted genocide on Christians, and the Muslim Brotherhood above them murdering Christians in the streets of Egypt and to the northeast we have Syria killing people with WMD's and the rebels killing Christians in large numbers.

And it is the Zionists who are imploding? What the hell does Hawkins have to say about these other countries? Nothing? Shocking!!

To live in that part of the world, you must learn the art of mass murder, or die. :eusa_boohoo:

Wow, a poster supporting genocide!

How pathetic!

Do you really see your way as the way to fix any of the problems in the Middle East?

What I see is violence always begets more violence.

And I strenuously oppose genocide, I cannot support it as you do, no matter the circumstances.

What value is there in seeking to possess and hang onto land, if we lose lose our very souls in that pursuit?

Not since the weeks following Stephen Hawking’s mega endorsement of the Boycott Movement has zionism gone on the defensive of their evil deeds with such fury. This time the result of a book, written by a Jew. That fact alone is a kick below the belt that really hurts them …. especially since it’s all true.
There are very few intellectuals or writers who have the tenacity and courage to confront this reality. This is what makes Max Blumenthal’s “Goliath: Life and Loathing in Greater Israel” one of the most fearless and honest books ever written about Israel. Blumenthal burrows deep into the dark heart of Israel. The American journalist binds himself to the beleaguered and shunned activists, radical journalists and human rights campaigners who are the conscience of the nation, as well as Palestinian families in the West Bank struggling in vain to hold back Israel’s ceaseless theft of their land. Blumenthal, in chapter after chapter, methodically rips down the facade. And what he exposes, in the end, is a corpse.
zionist-dictionary.gif

IMPLODING ZIONISM | Desertpeace

Israel has been poisoned by the psychosis of permanent war. It has been morally bankrupted by the sanctification of victim-hood, which it uses to justify an occupation that rivals the brutality and racism of apartheid South Africa. Its democracy—which was always exclusively for Jews—has been hijacked by extremists who are pushing the country toward fascism.

It is so sad that you and Sherri and Sunni-man are so filled with hatred.

for the record----Stephen Hawkings did not endorse the boycotts-----islamo nazi pigs lie
quite a bit------in fact,, one of the most famous islamo nazi pigs-----josef goebbels ----
lauded lies as the most effective form of propaganda for the glory of isa/allah

Not since the weeks following Stephen Hawking’s mega endorsement of the Boycott Movement has zionism gone on the defensive of their evil deeds with such fury. This time the result of a book, written by a Jew. That fact alone is a kick below the belt that really hurts them …. especially since it’s all true.
There are very few intellectuals or writers who have the tenacity and courage to confront this reality. This is what makes Max Blumenthal’s “Goliath: Life and Loathing in Greater Israel” one of the most fearless and honest books ever written about Israel. Blumenthal burrows deep into the dark heart of Israel. The American journalist binds himself to the beleaguered and shunned activists, radical journalists and human rights campaigners who are the conscience of the nation, as well as Palestinian families in the West Bank struggling in vain to hold back Israel’s ceaseless theft of their land. Blumenthal, in chapter after chapter, methodically rips down the facade. And what he exposes, in the end, is a corpse.
zionist-dictionary.gif

Israel has been poisoned by the psychosis of permanent war. It has been morally bankrupted by the sanctification of victim-hood, which it uses to justify an occupation that rivals the brutality and racism of apartheid South Africa. Its democracy—which was always exclusively for Jews—has been hijacked by extremists who are pushing the country toward fascism.

Ever notice it only becomes "hate" when a message is passed through your zionist bias?

zionist-dictionary.gif

Ever notice it only becomes "hate" when a message is passed through your zionist bias?

you make an important point, jos. The filth of the khutbah jumaat feces flings---
is called "love" in the masjid------and prepares the meccaists for the next part of
Jumah holy observances-----the mutilations and beheadings-----also part and
parcel of that which is called "love" in the masjid...............next day at school---
the kids express their love of those who served your "god" by tying bombs to their
asses.----------LOVE, LOVE, LOVE (ask freddie)

Forum List

Back