In 1948, Arabs threatened Palestinians with violence if they didn't leave Israel before the attack

I'd say a Harvard approved researcher and writer has more credibility than an IslamoNazi scumbag named challenger. Plus he isn't the only one using these legitimate quotes. Arab leaders told the Palistinians to clear out. Why is it such a big surprise?

Still waiting for you to show me actual copies of these alleged "orders to clear out".

We're talking about quotes by Arab leaders and their armies, which have been recorded, dufus.

None of those quotes have been recorded. They have been fabricated by the Hasbara machine. Facts are
what are you blaberring now?

And the British news magazine The Economist, no friend of Israel or the Zionist movement, reported on October 2, 1948, while the war was still in progress, that

Of the 62,000 Arabs who formerly lived in [the Palestinian, now Israeli, city of] Haifa not more than 5,000 or 6,000 remained. Various factors influenced their decision to seek safety in flight. There is but little doubt that the most potent of the factors were the announcements made over the air by the Higher Arab Executive, urging the Arabs to quit... It was clearly intimated that those Arabs who remained in Haifa and accepted Jewish protection would be regarded as renegades.

On May 3, 1948, the American news magazine Time reported that

The mass evacuation, prompted partly by fear, partly by order of Arab leaders, left the Arab quarter of Haifa a ghost city.... By withdrawing Arab workers their leaders hoped to paralyze Haifa .

Sir Alan Cunningham, the last high commissioner for the British administration of Palestine, which was in the process of withdrawing from the country while the fighting raged, wrote to the Colonial Office in London on February 22, 1948, and again on April 28, 1948, that

British authorities in Haifa have formed the impression that total evacuation is being urged on the Haifa Arabs from higher Arab quarters and that the townsfolk themselves are against it.

You will never find the original quotes as they are fabricated by the Hasbara. The Time quote is completely absurd as the official dispatch to the UN sent on April 23, 1948 states that women and children were evacuated to safe areas. IAbsolutely, nothing about Arab orders to evacuate and the Christians and Muslims of Haifa were still defending themselves from the European Jew onslaught up to that date, as stated in the dispatch. So you see, you are just promulgating lies as usual.

"UNITED NATIONS PALESTINE COMMISSION
Communication Received from United Kingdom
Delegation Concerning Haifa Situation

The following communication, containing additional information on the situation in Haifa, has been received from Mr. Fletcher-Cooke of the United Kingdom Delegation.

UNITED KINGDOM DELEGATION TO THE UNITED NATIONS
Empire State Building, New York 1, N.Y.
URGENT
23rd April, 1948

My dear Bunche,
In continuation of the letter to the 22nd April, the following additional information was included in the Second Report on the situation in Haifa just received from Jerusalem.

(1) After the release of prisoners from Haifa lock-up, the Arab Legion took altar the building same time later.

(2) By 1015 hours, Arab casualties had been admitted to the Amin Hospital.

(3) Hospital staff and casualties were then evacuated to the Government Hospital, Haifa.

(4) Towards midday, the fighting slackened considerably. The Jews bad complete control of the Khamra Square and Stanton Street area and were firing from their positions into the Suq (market) eras. The have also appeared in strength in the eastern quarter or the town from Wadi Rushmiyah Bridge to Tel Aviv.

(5) Arab women, children and others were still being evacuated from the Suq area through the port of Haifa and other safe areas.

(6) Arabs were by this time suing for a truce and the Jews had replied that they were prepared to consider it if the Arabs stopped shooting.

(7) At 5.0 p.m., general Arab resistance had ceased in the eastern area with the exception of a few isolated spots and the Jews were in possession of the Suq as far as the Eastern Gate.

(8) In the Wadi Misnar area the battle was still going on. Arab casualties in this area are believed to be considerable.

(9) At 6.0 p.m., Arab leaders met to consider final terms laid down at a joint meeting of Arabs and Jews.

Yours sincerely,
J. Fletcher-Cooke (signed)

Dr. Ralph J. Bunche,
Principal Secretary to the United Nations
Commission on Palestine, Lake Success.

A AC.21 UK 123 of 26 April 1948

Actually those are quotes recorded in U.S., British, and Arab newspapers, and a few quotes from British officials such as High Commissioner Cunningham who reported that Arabs were being told to evacuate by Arab armies. So you are a shit out of luck, bullshit propagandist.

Posting a UN report of what happened AFTER the Arabs attacked, is irrelevant and meaningless.

(5) Arab women, children and others were still being evacuated from the Suq area through the port of Haifa and other safe areas. Why did they evacuate...BECAUSE ARAB LEADERS THREATENED THEM TO.

(6) Arabs were by this time suing for a truce and the Jews had replied that they were prepared to consider it if the Arabs stopped shooting.
BUT THEY DIDN'T, DID THEY? ARABS ATTACKED WITH THE INTENTION OF DESTROYING THE JEWISH STATE AND COMMITTING GENOCIDE. NOT ONLY DID THEY FAIL, BUT THEY ALSO BETRAYED THE REFUGEES THEY CREATED.
How you try so hard to change history and blame others for The Barbarak Zionist murder squads that tried to eliminate the Palestinians.....They did murder(and still do) 100,000's of Palestinians in their own homeland..........I know for a fact that Mentally Ill Jews use to go out at night and randomly murder Palestinians ........... FACT.Roudy you need a good flaying.......and I'm the Guy to do it..steve..Cut The Crap

But you menatally ill muslims would not think of doing such a thing would you. This is why you far exceed the mass murders by communism and Nazism combined. How many Jews were murdered in 1948/1949 in reprisals for the declaration of independence. We know that over 1 million were forcibly evicted from arab lands, but that does not account for the other 2 million that disappeared at the same time. Any ideas where they went to

So are they free to return to their native lands, should they so desire?

NO as Syria, Egypt, Jordan and Iraq don't want them
Considering the Palestinians Never came from these countries...you grasp of the facts and your assumptions are tepid at best.......So Boy, from Finchley/Golders Green.....crawl back into your North London Gutter........

Not what a hamas leader said when he named the many thousands of Egyptians that became Palestinians overnight.

You are about 500 miles out bint in your location, must be the fumes from the sewage plant mixing with the khat you chew

Oh dear, Ruddy's handlers are unaware that some of us have access to the source documents in the UN archives. Admittedly, they are difficult to navigate, but the Hasbara underestimates the intellectual capability of the goy. They think Jews are more clever than other people. But, they are wrong.

Israelis are a bit down on the IQ list Ruddy.

National IQ Scores - Country Rankings

Islamocatholic Nazi propaganda site.

Ha ha ha. Did the bigmouth with the little brain say something again? The Arabs invaded because they rejected the plan and wanted to destroy the Jewish state. The attack was never about creating this mythical Palestine. Thats why after 20 years of Arabs being in control of Gaza and West Bank, nobody said anything about a Palestine. Now go sit in the corner, dunce.

dunce1.jpg
The attack was to maintain law and order in the area after the British left, you dumbass liar.

Then why did they attack in 1947, a year before the British left.

Talk about being a dumbass, you take top prize

LINK proving this as the arab league had been attacking the Jews since the partition plan was announced, and stated that they would destroy the Jews rather than allow them one inch of Palestine. From north to south , from the river to the sea
I provided the link, shithead! I'm not going to click it for you. Get off your lazy ass and do your own homework.

NO YOU DID NOT, or is this like your picture of the tennis ball bullet that can turn through 180 and hit a Palestinian in the back leaving a pea sized hole

OMG now he deleted claiming that I didn't use his document.

Does it get any better, folks? The worm keeps squirming!

Nothing was deleted, you are becoming desperate Ruddy. Get a grip, punk.

I just splattered your butt all over the board by exposing what you just did with that document you mutilated, and you're still coming back for more? That's what I like about you Nazi trolls, you have no shame or self respect.

Watch out he will put you on ignore thinking that no one will see your posts proving he is a liar.

Seven Arab nations (joined by many Palestinians) refused the UN partition plan and attacked the Jewish state to commit genocide on the Jews and failed. Go and sit back in the corner where you belong you big mouth small brained dunce. Ha ha ha.

They treat the Arabs with hostility and cruelty, deprive them of their rights, offend them without cause and even boast of these deeds; and nobody among us opposes this despicable and dangerous inclination ...'

Accept the Arab states that went in to put a stop to it.

And which NAZI site did you get this manipulated cut and paste from.

And the British news magazine The Economist, no friend of Israel or the Zionist movement, reported on October 2, 1948, while the war was still in progress, that

Of the 62,000 Arabs who formerly lived in [the Palestinian, now Israeli, city of] Haifa not more than 5,000 or 6,000 remained. Various factors influenced their decision to seek safety in flight. There is but little doubt that the most potent of the factors were the announcements made over the air by the Higher Arab Executive, urging the Arabs to quit... It was clearly intimated that those Arabs who remained in Haifa and accepted Jewish protection would be regarded as renegades.

You keep repeating this like it's some sort of mantra, Yet this was bein quoted and debunked in 1961:

"...While in Israel, however, I met Dr. Leo Kohn, professor of political science at Hebrew' University and an ambassador-rank adviser to the Israeli Foreign Office. He had written one of the first official pamphlets on the Arab refugees. I asked him for concrete evidence of the Arab evacuation orders. Agitatedly, Dr. Kohn replied 'Evidence? Evidence? What more could you want than this?' and he took up his own pamphlet. 'Look at this Economist report,' and he pointed to a quotation. 'You will surely not suggest that the Economist is a Zionist journal?'

The quotation is one of about five that appear in every Israeli speech and pamphlet, and are in turn used by every sympathetic analysis. It seemed very impressive : it referred to the exodus from Haifa, and to an Arab broadcast order as one major reason for that exodus.

I decided to turn up the relevant (October 2) 1948 issue of the Economist. The passage that has literally gone around the world was certainly there, but I had already noticed one curious word in it. This was a description of the massacre at Deir Yassin as an 'incident.' No impartial observer of Palestine in 1948 calls what happened at this avowedly non-belligerent, unarmed Arab village in April, 1948, an 'incident'—any more than Lidice is called an 'incident.' Over 250 old men, women and children were deliberately butchered, stripped and mutilated or thrown into a well, by men of the Zionist lrgun Zvai Leumi.

Seen in its place in the full Economist article, it was at once clear that Dr. Kohn's quotation was a second-hand account, inserted as that of an eye-witness at Haifa, by the journal's own correspondent who had not been in that city at the time. And in the rest of the same article. written by the Economist correspondent himself, but never quoted by Israel. the second great wave of refugees were described as 'all destitute, as the Jewish troops gave them an hour in which to quit, but simultaneously requisitioned all transport.' "--Erskine B.Childers 11th May 1961

...in other words they were expelled by the Zionists. Repeating a 54 year old Zionist lie won't suddenly make it true.

LINK ?

You keep repeating this like it's some sort of mantra, Yet this was bein quoted and debunked in 1961:

"...While in Israel, however, I met Dr. Leo Kohn, professor of political science at Hebrew' University and an ambassador-rank adviser to the Israeli Foreign Office. He had written one of the first official pamphlets on the Arab refugees. I asked him for concrete evidence of the Arab evacuation orders. Agitatedly, Dr. Kohn replied 'Evidence? Evidence? What more could you want than this?' and he took up his own pamphlet. 'Look at this Economist report,' and he pointed to a quotation. 'You will surely not suggest that the Economist is a Zionist journal?'

The quotation is one of about five that appear in every Israeli speech and pamphlet, and are in turn used by every sympathetic analysis. It seemed very impressive : it referred to the exodus from Haifa, and to an Arab broadcast order as one major reason for that exodus.

I decided to turn up the relevant (October 2) 1948 issue of the Economist. The passage that has literally gone around the world was certainly there, but I had already noticed one curious word in it. This was a description of the massacre at Deir Yassin as an 'incident.' No impartial observer of Palestine in 1948 calls what happened at this avowedly non-belligerent, unarmed Arab village in April, 1948, an 'incident'—any more than Lidice is called an 'incident.' Over 250 old men, women and children were deliberately butchered, stripped and mutilated or thrown into a well, by men of the Zionist lrgun Zvai Leumi.

Seen in its place in the full Economist article, it was at once clear that Dr. Kohn's quotation was a second-hand account, inserted as that of an eye-witness at Haifa, by the journal's own correspondent who had not been in that city at the time. And in the rest of the same article. written by the Economist correspondent himself, but never quoted by Israel. the second great wave of refugees were described as 'all destitute, as the Jewish troops gave them an hour in which to quit, but simultaneously requisitioned all transport.' "--Erskine B.Childers 11th May 1961

...in other words they were expelled by the Zionists. Repeating a 54 year old Zionist lie won't suddenly make it true.

Nah, there are hundreds of quotes by a variety of legitimate unbiased sources, it's not one or two. Try again. As usual you got NOTHIN'!

You wouldn't know a legitimate unbiased source if it walked up and introduced itself. So that's the Economist article debunked, what else have you got that's not Zionist Hasbara?

More to the point what do you have that is not islamocatholic Nazi lies and propaganda

Again, I showed you a Harvard approved Johns Hopkins researcher, writer, well respected professor. What do you have? A "review" and your opinions? Ha ha ha. Stick it up your Mohammad.

I'm not sure what "Harvard approved" actually means and academics can be biased, especially when pontificating in areas outside their expertise.

...So that's nothing then? Thank you for the personal attack, it demonstrates you know I'm right, another Rude-ee thread debunked.

Is that why you resort to personal attacks then, because you know you are wrong all the time

Again, I showed you a Harvard approved Johns Hopkins researcher, writer, well respected professor. What do you have? A "review" and your opinions? Ha ha ha. Stick it up your Mohammad.

I'm not sure what "Harvard approved" actually means and academics can be biased, especially when pontificating in areas outside their expertise.

...So that's nothing then? Thank you for the personal attack, it demonstrates you know I'm right, another Rude-ee thread debunked.

You're not sure? Do I have to spell it for you? That means the research, methodology, and quotes provided by the author are legitimate, such that Harvard University is promoting the book as a valid source.

Just reminding you that you're a knucklehead who keeps failing.

No, the women and children were evacuated for their safety, yeah, because the Arabs had told them to, and NOWHERE DOES IT ACCUSE THE JEWS OF MAKING THEM EVACUATE as stated in the British reports to the UN. Misrepresenting and mutilating a document again, that's not what it says, retard.

The Arabs in Haifa stopped shooting and after the truce, the Jews evicted them. Yeah, where does it say "Jews evicted them" ya lying asshole? But at least the document admits that the Palestinians had joined their Arab brethern in attacking the Jews, DUFUS. Haifa was attacked by the Jews in January 1948. BULL. AGAIN, THAT'S NOT WHAT THE DOCUMENT SAYS. The neighboring countries intervened in May 1948. MORE "MONTE CONCLUSIONS" brought to you by an antisemitic lying asshole.

You need to consult the timeline before making stupid illogical comments. Tell your handlers at the Hasbara, their lame response did not work.

YOU NEED TO STOP POSTING IRRELEVANT DOCUMENTS AND THEN ADDING YOUR OWN LIES AND COMMENTARY TO IT.

Of course, the official documents are irrelevant when they disprove your bullshit.

(c) The representative of the Mandatory Power informed the Commission at its sixteenth meeting on 21 January 1948, that

• “in the present circumstances the Jewish story that the Arabs are the attackers and the Jews the attacked is not tenable. The Arabs are determined to show that they will not submit tamely to the United Nations Plan of Partition; while the Jews are trying to consolidate the advantages gained at the General Assembly by a succession of drastic operations designed to intimidate and cure the Arabs of any desire for further conflict."

A AC.21 7 of 29 January 1948

Another manipulated propaganda piece by the islamocatholic Nazi Jew hater. It actually says this

7. Consultations with the Representative of the Mandatory Power
(a) Sir Alexander Cadogan, the representative designated by the Mandatory Power, has appeared before the commission at its sixth and sixteenth meetings on 14 and 21 January 1948, respectively.

(b) In his review of the present situation in Palestine, on 14 January 1948, Sir Alexander stated that the Arabs had made it clear that “they proposed to resist with all the forces at their disposal the implementation of the partition plane. Moreover, since the first week in December the situation in Palestine had deteriorated rapidly. Violence conflict between the two communities had been intensified, courts and essential government services had been either unable to operate or were seriously crippled; there was but one month’s supply of certain types of fuel oil in the country; there was general insecurity; communications were obstructed; the collection of public revenue was expected to drop sharply. Sir Alexander described the situation as one in which generally speaking, there has been a very severe diminution in the functions and authority of Civil Government, and in view of recent developments, it would be optimistic to hope for any improvement in the future.

(c) The representative of the Mandatory Power informed the Commission at its sixteenth meeting on 21 January 1948, that

• “in the present circumstances the Jewish story that the Arabs are the attackers and the Jews the attacked is not tenable. The Arabs are determined to show that they will not submit tamely to the United Nations Plan of Partition; while the Jews are trying to consolidate the advantages gained at the General Assembly by a succession of drastic operations designed to intimidate and cure the Arabs of any desire for further conflict. Elements on each side are thus engaged in attacking or in taking reprisals indistinguishable from attacks…The Government of Palestine fear that strife in Palestine will be greatly intensified when the Mandate is terminated, and that the international status of the United Nations Commission will mean little or nothing to the Arabs in Palestine, to whom the killing of Jews now transcends all other considerations. Thus, the Commission will be faced with the problem of how to avert certain bloodshed on a very much wider scale than prevails at present.”
    (d) Mr. Fletcher-Cooke of the United Kingdom delegation elaborated on the above by further informing the commission that:

• “The view held by the Government of Palestine is that the arrival of the Commission will be the signal for widespread attacks by the Arabs both on the Jews and on the members of Commission itself. In addition, some 62 per cent of the present Government staff in Palestine are Arabs, and there is reason to believe that none of these will be willing or able to serve the commission. The Arabs have made it quite clear and have told the Palestine government that the do not propose to co-operate or to assist the Commission, and that, far from it, they propose to attack and impede its work in every possible way. We have no reason to suppose that they do not mean what they say.”

• SO we can see that the blame lies with the arabs who are just aggressive greedy violent scum who where attacking the Jews and British from 1947

Have you noticed, every time Monte puts up (mutilates) a supposedly "official document" to prove his point, once you delve into it, the document actually demolishes his claim? In this case Monte's document even explains how some Palestinians cleared out as instructed by the Arab armies, while some actually joined the Arab armies in the attack! Ha ha ha. OMG.

Thanks Monte! Keep it up.

No, the women and children were evacuated for their safety, yeah, because the Arabs had told them to, and NOWHERE DOES IT ACCUSE THE JEWS OF MAKING THEM EVACUATE as stated in the British reports to the UN. Misrepresenting and mutilating a document again, that's not what it says, retard.

The Arabs in Haifa stopped shooting and after the truce, the Jews evicted them. Yeah, where does it say "Jews evicted them" ya lying asshole? But at least the document admits that the Palestinians had joined their Arab brethern in attacking the Jews, DUFUS. Haifa was attacked by the Jews in January 1948. BULL. AGAIN, THAT'S NOT WHAT THE DOCUMENT SAYS. The neighboring countries intervened in May 1948. MORE "MONTE CONCLUSIONS" brought to you by an antisemitic lying asshole.

You need to consult the timeline before making stupid illogical comments. Tell your handlers at the Hasbara, their lame response did not work.

YOU NEED TO STOP POSTING IRRELEVANT DOCUMENTS AND THEN ADDING YOUR OWN LIES AND COMMENTARY TO IT.

Of course, the official documents are irrelevant when they disprove your bullshit.

• “in the present circumstances the Jewish story that the Arabs are the attackers and the Jews the attacked is not tenable. The Arabs are determined to show that they will not submit tamely to the United Nations Plan of Partition; while the Jews are trying to consolidate the advantages gained at the General Assembly by a succession of drastic operations designed to intimidate and cure the Arabs of any desire for further conflict."

Another manipulated propaganda piece by the islamocatholic Nazi Jew hater. It actually says this

(a) Sir Alexander Cadogan, the representative designated by the Mandatory Power, has appeared before the commission at its sixth and sixteenth meetings on 14 and 21 January 1948, respectively.

(b) In his review of the present situation in Palestine, on 14 January 1948, Sir Alexander stated that the Arabs had made it clear that “they proposed to resist with all the forces at their disposal the implementation of the partition plane. Moreover, since the first week in December the situation in Palestine had deteriorated rapidly. Violence conflict between the two communities had been intensified, courts and essential government services had been either unable to operate or were seriously crippled; there was but one month’s supply of certain types of fuel oil in the country; there was general insecurity; communications were obstructed; the collection of public revenue was expected to drop sharply. Sir Alexander described the situation as one in which generally speaking, there has been a very severe diminution in the functions and authority of Civil Government, and in view of recent developments, it would be optimistic to hope for any improvement in the future.

• “in the present circumstances the Jewish story that the Arabs are the attackers and the Jews the attacked is not tenable. The Arabs are determined to show that they will not submit tamely to the United Nations Plan of Partition; while the Jews are trying to consolidate the advantages gained at the General Assembly by a succession of drastic operations designed to intimidate and cure the Arabs of any desire for further conflict. Elements on each side are thus engaged in attacking or in taking reprisals indistinguishable from attacks…The Government of Palestine fear that strife in Palestine will be greatly intensified when the Mandate is terminated, and that the international status of the United Nations Commission will mean little or nothing to the Arabs in Palestine, to whom the killing of Jews now transcends all other considerations. Thus, the Commission will be faced with the problem of how to avert certain bloodshed on a very much wider scale than prevails at present.”
    (d) Mr. Fletcher-Cooke of the United Kingdom delegation elaborated on the above by further informing the commission that:

• “The view held by the Government of Palestine is that the arrival of the Commission will be the signal for widespread attacks by the Arabs both on the Jews and on the members of Commission itself. In addition, some 62 per cent of the present Government staff in Palestine are Arabs, and there is reason to believe that none of these will be willing or able to serve the commission. The Arabs have made it quite clear and have told the Palestine government that the do not propose to co-operate or to assist the Commission, and that, far from it, they propose to attack and impede its work in every possible way. We have no reason to suppose that they do not mean what they say.”

• SO we can see that the blame lies with the arabs who are just aggressive greedy violent scum who where attacking the Jews and British from 1947

Have you noticed, every time Monte pits up supposedly "official document" to prove his point, the document actually demolishes his claim? In this case it it even explains how some Palestinians cleared as instructed by the Arab armies, while some actually joined the Arab armies in the attack! Ha ha ha. OMG.

Really? care to cite an example where his claims are "demolished"?

STOP LYING

Yeah, he claimed that the text I added did not exist in his document, and I wasn't quoting the document he used, but then quickly deleted that post to save himself further humiliation.

Last edited:

Have you noticed, every time Monte pits up supposedly "official document" to prove his point, the document actually demolishes his claim? In this case it it even explains how some Palestinians cleared as instructed by the Arab armies, while some actually joined the Arab armies in the attack! Ha ha ha. OMG.

Keep up will ya? I already did that, I included the parts of the paragraph and other relevant text that Monte the fraudster had conviently omitted, which demolished his claim. Go back a few posts and see for yourself. It was quite humiliating.

You're not sure? Do I have to spell it for you? That means the research, methodology, and quotes provided by the author are legitimate, such that Harvard University is promoting the book as a valid source.

Just reminding you that you're a knucklehead who keeps failing.

A "valid" source on american literature and Culture, perhaps, but not on the Israel palestine conflict, get a grip, you are clutching at straws. Thank you again for the personal attack, it demonstrates you know I'm right.

Have you noticed, every time Monte puts up (mutilates) a supposedly "official document" to prove his point, once you delve into it, the document actually demolishes his claim? In this case Monte's document even explains how some Palestinians cleared out as instructed by the Arab armies, while some actually joined the Arab armies in the attack! Ha ha ha. OMG.

STOP LYING

Yeah, he claimed that I wasn't quoting the document he used, but then quickly deleted his text to save himself further humiliation.

Try to show anywhere where I claimed you weren't using the document I used, you clown. You get shown for the fool you are and you claim victory. Yet you lose every time you post the propaganda you get from your Hasbara handlers. Changing the font color to red does not make lies any truer.

The irrefutable part of the British dispatch of January 21, 1948 that counters any and all the Zionist claims is this below. Remembering that any attempt to intervene and stop the Jewish attacks by the neighboring states did not occur until May 1948. Full stop.

"(c) The representative of the Mandatory Power informed the Commission at its sixteenth meeting on 21 January 1948, that

Keep up will ya? I already did that, I included the parts of the paragraph and other relevant text that Monte the fraudster had conviently omitted, which demolished his claim. Go back a few posts and see for yourself. It was quite humiliating.

O.K. If you say so.

STOP LYING

Yeah, he claimed that I wasn't quoting the document he used, but then quickly deleted his text to save himself further humiliation.

Try to show anywhere where I claimed you weren't using the document I used, you clown. You get shown for the fool you are and you claim victory. Yet you lose every time you post the propaganda you get from your Hasbara handlers. Changing the font color to red does not make lies any truer.

The irrefutable part of the British dispatch of January 21, 1948 that counters any and all the Zionist claims is this below. Remembering that any attempt to intervene and stop the Jewish attacks by the neighboring states did not occur until May 1948. Full stop.

"(c) The representative of the Mandatory Power informed the Commission at its sixteenth meeting on 21 January 1948, that

I can't show you a post you deleted, dickhead. But I did show that the document you used had text you omitted which demolished your claim.

Monte the liar now trying to resuscitate credibility he never had to begin with. Ha ha ha.

Forum List

Back