in 2013, Dr Oz admitted to denying life saving medical procedures to smokers: “As a heart surgeon, I pledged I would never operate on them, & I don't"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
A friend of mine died from lung cancer. Yes she was a smoker. Yes she knew the risks. But when she was diagnosed at age 54 & knew she’d die, you could see the regret. In fact, her last words to her son were “I love you, I’m sorry.” so Oz is evil

A friend of mine died from lung cancer. Yes she was a smoker. Yes she knew the risks. But when she was diagnosed at age 54 & knew she’d die, you could see the regret. In fact, her last words to her son were “I love you, I’m sorry.” so Oz is evil

This is pretty weak sauce to splash on Oz. He's a quack. He's pushed miracle cures and supplements and hawked dubious potions on his TV show for years.
Way better things to hang him up on. Plus he's doing a really good job of beating himself right now.

This is pretty weak sauce to splash on Oz. He's a quack. He's pushed miracle cures and supplements and hawked dubious potions on his TV show for years.
Way better things to hang him up on. Plus he's doing a really good job of beating himself right now.
It's tightening quickly.....Toss a outrider poll and Fetterman would only be a couple of points up.

What Oz has done in the past doesn’t matter. Stroke Boy is even more mentally challenged than Dementia Riddled *Joe. He’s clearly suffered brain damage. I know that’s a plus for most leftists but PA doesn’t have enough of them. The only way he wins is if they steal this one too.

When you become a doctor...don't you still take an oath? If he did that, he is wrong...he is a bad man...a bad doctor...a bad human being. Doctors are supposed to save lives...not take them or allow them to be taken when he might do something to fix it. I don't like the man...never have. If what you say is true...it only cements my distaste of the fellow.

I wouldn't knowingly let a muslim operate on me anyway.

He's not wrong. You made the choice to destroy your body, why would you ask a doctor to save you for you to potentially make the same destructive decision again? Choices have consequences.

I don't blame him.

Oz should be the favorite among lefties who have persecuting cigarette smokers for a couple of decades. Lefties make it easy for drug addicts to shoot up heroin but they put smokers in jail. Drug addicts get free drugs but poor cigarette smokers have to shell out about $5 for a pack of smokes that cost less than $1.00 a couple of decades ago.

It was her choice to smoke, it is his choice not to operate on her.

Oz is going to lose
Only in your dreams....Or do you have some inside information for the rest of US?

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

Forum List

Back