In 2019 we had fewer mass public shootings than in 2018...but....but how is that possible?

upload_2020-1-3_16-42-52.png

Iggy is for pussies
You mean pussies like those who are afraid of firearms in the hands of law-abiding citizens?

I’m not the pussy who is afraid to go out in public without being armed
Good for you. But you need to realize you lack the authority to make that decision for everyone.

Sorry I had to break that news to you.

daveman, I couldn't read who you were responding to because Lefty is on my Ignore List for obvious reasons. So I was about to ask you when it popped up above.

His claim of being so brave as to "go out in public without being armed" is about as goofy as they get. Everyone doesn't have to be armed, just 1 or 2 % will kick serious criminal ass, like the fellow in the Texas church showed in just six seconds. Without anyone being armed, what does anyone think big Pretend Badass rightwinger (sick) would have done in such a situation? He would have pissed his panties and cried for the police to come quickly.
upload_2020-1-4_11-46-23.png

Iggy is for pussies
You mean pussies like those who are afraid of firearms in the hands of law-abiding citizens?
Everyone in jail was once a law abiding citizen.
So, we’re guilty until proven innocent.
I didn`t say that. Should we keep arming crazies, criminals and terrorists because they haven`t killed anyone YET? Anyone who wants a gun can get one and that`s not a good idea IMO.

Iggy is for pussies
I didn`t say that. Should we keep arming crazies, criminals and terrorists because they haven`t killed anyone YET? Anyone who wants a gun can get one and that`s not a good idea IMO.
That is freedom. You want a police state. Not me.

Iggy is for pussies

There are so many official and unofficial channels to obtain guns that any criminal has no difficulty in obtaining the firepower of his choice

Iggy is for pussies

There are so many official and unofficial channels to obtain guns that any criminal has no difficulty in obtaining the firepower of his choice
Gee criminals don't obey the law

Who knew?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Iggy is for pussies

That is so true. Yet many on the left want to take guns from the law abiding, thus making them defenseless against armed criminals and totally dependent on a government workers for protection.

This is a good plan if you’re stupid.

Gee criminals don't obey the law

Who knew?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
And why do we ensure they have access to whatever weapon they choose?

That is so true. Yet many on the left want to take guns from the law abiding, thus making them defenseless against armed criminals and totally dependent on a government workers for protection.

Not really
Nobody wants to take away your hunting rifle.

But an AR 15 with a 50 round magazine and armor piercing bullets are another issue.

Iggy is for pussies

Wrong.....we already have laws against felons and the adjudicated, dangerously mentally ill from buying, owning and carrying weapons.....a process already in the system.......

What we need is to get democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians to stop letting violent, repeat gun offenders of of jail and prison.....

That is our real problem....you don't care that that is where 95% of all of our gun murder and gun crime come from that not normal people who own and carry guns.

You don't care about actual gun crime, if you did you would address the democrat party policies on repeat gun offenders......you only care about normal people who want guns for self defense.....that is what you hate.

Not really
Nobody wants to take away your hunting rifle.

But an AR 15 with a 50 round magazine and armor piercing bullets are another issue.

Moron....the bullet fired from a hunting rifle will go through a vest...it is armor piercing you dope. And you guys don't want the 50 round magazines banned, you want all magazines banned.......

Iggy is for pussies
When leftists write the laws, every law-abiding gun owner becomes a criminal, for acts that were perfectly legal the second before the law was enacted.

Leftists sure do love their police states, don't they?

It should tell you something that you can only get people to go along with you by threat of government violence.

It should -- but it won't.

Forum List

Back