In a Huge Win for Biden: Senate Parlamentarian Rules 2 More Reconciliations Can be Used This Year, Not Just 1

Personally, I believe Manchin is going hardass Mr. No right now to things like $15 min. wage, and other Liberal issues so that he has cover when he goes big on Biden's core legislation.

That means 2 more bills with only 51 simple majority needed for Joe instead of only 1 bill. Will it be the 2-part Infrastructure bill he talked about?

No filibuster can stop these 2 reconciliation bills, which makes them very valuable indeed.

Fucking cool!

Just print up scores of trillions of dollars, piss them away on projects that have zero chance of ever turning a buck, and mix in some straight-up payola for our political allies,....Then, pass the bill onto everyone in the nation in the form of inflation, and everything will be peace and love beads!

As goofy as I was in my early 30s, I wasn't anywhere near the rank fucking ignoramus sub-imbecile that you are.

That means 2 more bills with only 51 simple majority needed for Joe instead of only 1 bill. Will it be the 2-part Infrastructure bill he talked about?

No filibuster can stop these 2 reconciliation bills, which makes them very valuable indeed.

I wonder how many trillions more they will borrow to waste on the tab of your children and grandchildren with those two?

I wonder how many trillions more they will borrow to waste on the tab of your children and grandchildren with those two?

When the govt. can't pay it back we will have a banker for president.

You assume he will procreate

Meanwhile, in Indulging Egos:

Smithers - Fetch me a Resolute Desk knockoff to eat my hamburders and Tweet from ...
Chop Chop!! :D

1617674612192.jpeg

Forum List

Back