In a Huge Win for Biden: Senate Parlamentarian Rules 2 More Reconciliations Can be Used This Year, Not Just 1

That means 2 more bills with only 51 simple majority needed for Joe instead of only 1 bill. Will it be the 2-part Infrastructure bill he talked about?

No filibuster can stop these 2 reconciliation bills, which makes them very valuable indeed.

Fucking cool!

Just print up scores of trillions of dollars, piss them away on projects that have zero chance of ever turning a buck, and mix in some straight-up payola for our political allies,....Then, pass the bill onto everyone in the nation in the form of inflation, and everything will be peace and love beads!

As goofy as I was in my early 30s, I wasn't anywhere near the rank fucking ignoramus sub-imbecile that you are.

Well that’s kinda unfair comparison,because he is a kid who has not reached puberty yet,you don’t seriously believe he is 32 now do you? All those pics he shows is obviously his much older 32 year old next door neighbor doing a favor for him to pass as 32,that’s where got the idea of being 32 from,his next door neighbor is that age doing favors for him.

Last edited:
Why is anyone celebrating one party rule?
Elections have consequences. Oh, and Fuck your Feelings.
One party rule should not be one of those consequences. But you are a fascist so I see why you like it.
You were fine with one party rule from 2017-2019, so go fuck yourself.
No, YOU go screw yourself. America was stolen by the Left. And we will take back what's rightfully ours!
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: You tell the America hater.

One party rule should not be one of those consequences. But you are a fascist so I see why you like it.
No one stole that power. That is a big difference.
Yes, we stole 2020 by showing up in huge numbers and casting 7 million more votes for Joseph Biden (God's choice) than for the corrupt, lying douchebag who was illegally occupying the office.

No, YOU go screw yourself. America was stolen by the Left. And we will take back what's rightfully ours!
Cry harder.
4i6Ckte.gif

[
We must beat China at all costs.
And we're going to beat China by printing up $10 trillion how?

You're making up random numbers.
No I'm not....The trend line is clear.

Now, render unto us the dazzling economic theory about how expanding the debt like that is going to bring us to economic Valhalla.

C'mon, Andy, don't withhold from we peons your economic revealed truths from the cosmic ether!
Oh you're not making numbers up?

Okay, simple enough, link me to the $10 trillion spending plan you mentioned.
I'm following trend lines,...$4 trillion in increased spending proposed inside of three months....Even a dope addled dullard like you can extrapolate that trend line...

Ready to pay $10 for a Snickers bar, dumbfuck?
lmao get the fuck outta here with that nonsense. You just plain ignant
The funny part is that you're going to live long enough to discover how adolescently arrogant this post is.
Yeah eventually he will grow into an adult.

That means 2 more bills with only 51 simple majority needed for Joe instead of only 1 bill. Will it be the 2-part Infrastructure bill he talked about?

No filibuster can stop these 2 reconciliation bills, which makes them very valuable indeed.

I wonder how many trillions more they will borrow to waste on the tab of your children and grandchildren with those two?

When the govt. can't pay it back we will have a banker for president.

We’ve had banker presidents for a long time now. Meaning they do a very good job of protecting big banks. The black mascot for Wall Street leads the way.

Man you nailed it. :thup:

Yes, we stole 2020 by showing up in huge numbers and casting 7 million more votes for Joseph Biden (God's choice) than for the corrupt, lying douchebag who was illegally occupying the office.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Cry harder.
4i6Ckte.gif
You want permanent far Left entrenchment, doncha? fucking communist scumbag.

Trump was LEGALLY elected in 2016, moron. Your problem is he's a fighter for America.

Cry harder.
4i6Ckte.gif
Of course I do. I want Social Democracy. I want a working society based on progress not conspiracy theories and racism.

Trump was LEGALLY elected in 2016, moron. Your problem is he's a fighter for America.
He's a carnival barker and a con man. You're his gullible mark.

Cry harder.
4i6Ckte.gif
Of course I do. I want Social Democracy. I want a working society based on progress not conspiracy theories and racism.
Iow. A far Left Communist shitholes.

Forum List

Back