In a Huge Win for Biden: Senate Parlamentarian Rules 2 More Reconciliations Can be Used This Year, Not Just 1

1617678499700.png

Great news! Just heard it on Rachel Maddow. Now, what about Joe Manchin? That asshole needs a rude awakening!

Take your alarm clock off vibrate.

Maybe you'll wake as well.

In response to the Parliamentarian's new ruling, McConnel warned that republicans would be forced to do exactly what the republicans have been doing for a long time, whine and obstruct everything they can. I'm pretty sure he means it too.

That means 2 more bills with only 51 simple majority needed for Joe instead of only 1 bill. Will it be the 2-part Infrastructure bill he talked about?

No filibuster can stop these 2 reconciliation bills, which makes them very valuable indeed.

I wonder how many trillions more they will borrow to waste on the tab of your children and grandchildren with those two?

When the govt. can't pay it back we will have a banker for president.

We’ve had banker presidents for a long time now. Meaning they do a very good job of protecting big banks. The black mascot for Wall Street leads the way.

That means 2 more bills with only 51 simple majority needed for Joe instead of only 1 bill. Will it be the 2-part Infrastructure bill he talked about?

No filibuster can stop these 2 reconciliation bills, which makes them very valuable indeed.

Just curious, FFrench...how much debt to you think the US can sustain before the whole house of cards comes crashing down? Joe Biden and the Democrats are spending TRILLIONS at a pace that will make that happen sooner than later!

Why is anyone celebrating one party rule? Fascism is what you are going to get. It has started already. Censorship, political persecution, and corporations neck deep in politics and pushing the narrative.

So you are cheering Veggie Joe breaking his promise to be bipartisan
He's not your President, remember?

So just sit down and keep your big yap shut.

Let the adults handle things going forward.

Last edited:
Why is anyone celebrating one party rule? Fascism is what you are going to get. It has started already. Censorship, political persecution, and corporations neck deep in politics and pushing the narrative.
Unless you make a thread entitled, "I'm for a strong Democratic Party, and I would like to see some of their policies enacted locally and nationally." I won't believe none of the bad-faith arguments you're attempting to shovel here.

You're nothing but a partisan hack and a liar.

If Republicans didn't LIE, they'd have NOTHING to say!

He isn‘t? When did that happen? Did the Hoe already take over?
It's very entertaining for me to see you guys so emotional over the loss of your MAGAdiot, that Sleepy Joe totally and completely destroyed his dumb racist ass.

I love it every time you guys can't help yourselves but to cuss and use bad words and names about the winners.

#KeepItUp #LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #SorryNotSorry

Adults don't spend money they know they don't have a budget for! KIDS do who don't understand how hard it is to earn money!
Republicans have been spending like drunken sailors or little girls using daddy's credit card for the first time these last 4 years.

And you enjoyed it.

Your false arguments are falling on deaf ears.

#DealWithIt

Adults don't spend money they know they don't have a budget for! KIDS do who don't understand how hard it is to earn money!
Republicans have been spending like drunken sailors or little girls using daddy's credit card for the first time these last 4 years.

And you enjoyed it.

Your false arguments are falling on deaf ears.

#DealWithIt
Show me a single post of mine that in any way proves that's the case, Marc! I'm a fiscal conservative. I think government spending is out of control. That goes for spending by Republicans as well as Democrats. What Biden is doing now however is that to the 9th degree!

Everyone of these tards know the house and senate will go GOP in 22...and they are freaking out....

Forum List

Back