In a Huge Win for Biden: Senate Parlamentarian Rules 2 More Reconciliations Can be Used This Year, Not Just 1

Adults don't spend money they know they don't have a budget for! KIDS do who don't understand how hard it is to earn money!
Republicans have been spending like drunken sailors or little girls using daddy's credit card for the first time these last 4 years.

And you enjoyed it.

Your false arguments are falling on deaf ears.

#DealWithIt
Show me a single post of mine that in any way proves that's the case, Marc! I'm a fiscal conservative. I think government spending is out of control. That goes for spending by Republicans as well as Democrats. What Biden is doing now however is that to the 9th degree!
Interesting that you seem to only feel that way when there is a Democratic president.

That means 2 more bills with only 51 simple majority needed for Joe instead of only 1 bill. Will it be the 2-part Infrastructure bill he talked about?

No filibuster can stop these 2 reconciliation bills, which makes them very valuable indeed.
President Sleepy Joe is doing so much winning that I'm soon going to ask him to stop, because he'd doing so much winning!

He isn‘t? When did that happen? Did the Hoe already take over?
It's very entertaining for me to see you guys so emotional over the loss of your MAGAdiot, that Sleepy Joe totally and completely destroyed his dumb racist ass.

I love it every time you guys can't help yourselves but to cuss and use bad words and names about the winners.

#KeepItUp #LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #SorryNotSorry
I’m emotional?:cuckoo:

Adults don't spend money they know they don't have a budget for! KIDS do who don't understand how hard it is to earn money!
Republicans have been spending like drunken sailors or little girls using daddy's credit card for the first time these last 4 years.

And you enjoyed it.

#DealWithIt
Show me a single post of mine that in any way proves that's the case, Marc! I'm a fiscal conservative. I think government spending is out of control. That goes for spending by Republicans as well as Democrats. What Biden is doing now however is that to the 9th degree!
Interesting that you seem to only feel that way when there is a Democratic president.
I felt the same way when Trump was in office...when Obama was in office...when Bush was in office...when Clinton was in office... Should I keep going?

We need to cut the size of government. It's now a huge tail wagging a small dog!

And you enjoyed it.

#DealWithIt
Nazi Pelousy controls the purse strings, Idiot.

Manchin cares more about keeping his job than doing what is best for his West Virginia constituents. He knows how dumb they are.

It's amazing that someone like you would make blanket statements about an entire state of people.

Leftwing tolerance at it's best.

That means 2 more bills with only 51 simple majority needed for Joe instead of only 1 bill. Will it be the 2-part Infrastructure bill he talked about?

No filibuster can stop these 2 reconciliation bills, which makes them very valuable indeed.
President Sleepy Joe is doing so much winning that I'm soon going to ask him to stop, because he'd doing so much winning!

Does he livestream him doing the jumble?

I’m emotional?:cuckoo:
Your avy gives you away.

You can't help yourself but to express your feelings in some way, form shape or fashion.

And, in your case, you're expressing your butthurt in multiple ways all day every day on USMB.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Why is anyone celebrating one party rule? Fascism is what you are going to get. It has started already. Censorship, political persecution, and corporations neck deep in politics and pushing the narrative.
You lost. Get over it.

No, the demonRats stole this election in front of everyone's eyes!

View attachment 476659
I know that's what your feelings tell you, but fuck your feelings.

No,

That's reality, the Rats stole this election.

I felt the same way when Trump was in office...when Obama was in office...when Bush was in office...when Clinton was in office... Should I keep going?

We need to cut the size of government. It's now a huge tail wagging a small dog!
Why don't you show me a post of yours expressing your dissatisfaction about the Republican spending then?

When Trump lost, you couldn't help yourself but put up an avatar of what you believe makes Biden look stupid.

This is because you can't help yourself, because you're hurt. And you're hurting badly. I understand it.

I also love it, I love it when you cuss, post thread after thread, each and every one of your waking hours all day attacking our President, you're exhibiting all the classic symptoms of major butthurt, and you're expressing your feelings.

Get it out. Get it alll out...

It brings me great joy to see you, and others, do this. So please, don't stop what you're doing. Don't you ever stop.

Last edited:

Why don't you show me a post of yours expressing your dissatisfaction about the Republican spending then?
I've just posted several of them. Why don't you show me ONE where I didn't have that stance?

When Trump lost, you couldn't help yourself but put up an avatar of what you believe makes Biden look stupid.

This is because you can't help yourself, because you're hurt. And you're hurting badly. I understand it.

I also love it, I love it when you cuss, post thread after thread, each and every one of your waking hours all day attacking our President, you're exhibiting all the classic symptoms of major butthurt, and you're expressing your feelings.

Get it out. Get it alll out...

It brings me great joy to see, and others, do this. So please, don't stop what you're doing. Don't you ever stop.

I’ve had this avatar since early in the primaries, Retard.

Next dumbass post?

Why is anyone celebrating one party rule? Fascism is what you are going to get. It has started already. Censorship, political persecution, and corporations neck deep in politics and pushing the narrative.
You lost. Get over it.

No, the demonRats stole this election in front of everyone's eyes!

View attachment 476659
I know that's what your feelings tell you, but fuck your feelings.

No,

That's reality, the Rats stole this election.
Poor baby. Do you need a hug?

Do you think posting every other word in bold hides your dumbassery?
No, but I know it vexes you far rightwingers to no end, so I do it. And I enjoy it.

I control your feelings. See how that works?

Forum List

Back