in a rare public appearance these days, along with 2 notable conservatives, Paul Ryan sounds off on 100-year war for American conservatism

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
right-wing populism, dominant today, challenged mainstream conservatism at various times during American history, and Ryan and the boys point out

watch the video, bro

this is not about Paul Ryan personally, but about the history, present, and future of the right in America

So, a Bushbot neocon "think" tank is going to give us the lowdown on "conservatism"?

I don't think so.

The people who post here do not have either the time or the interest to give up one hour and seventeen minutes of their lives to hear a couple of paragraphs of substantive content.

Get real.
i was gonna summarize it myself, but i currently don't have time to watch it myself...maybe later

The people who post here do not have either the time or the interest to give up one hour and seventeen minutes of their lives to hear a couple of paragraphs of substantive content.

Get real.
Actually, it's a very good review of conservatism in history, a very good video in which Ryan acknowledges his failure to fully appreciate the concerns of the Party's base. But I don't have the time to summarize.

Paul Ryan had a chance to prove himself with helping make America Great again. The fucker turned away when the progressives lied about Russian Collusion. Fuck Paul.
He also rejected all of Trump's federal agency spending cuts. He was the antithesis of the tea party conservative he pretended to be while running for office, like so many of his fellow posers in the GOP who ran as fiscal conservatives only to turn around and raid the treasury to stuff the pockets of their donors and business cronies while fucking over the people who elected them. Fuck Paul Ryan indeed.

Last edited:
He also rejected all of Trumps federal agency spending cuts. He was the antithesis of the tea party conservative he pretended to be while running for office, like so many of his fellow posers who ran as fiscal conservatives only to turn around and raid the treasury to stuff the pockets of their donors and business cronies while fucking over the people who elected them. Fuck Paul Ryan indeed.
This is also true, but for political reasons. Ryan didn't oppose those cuts ideologically. He opposed them because he wanted Trump to fail.

Indeed, fuck Ryan.

"Trump ascended to the presidency on many of the ideas he lambasted Pat Buchanan about when he ran against him briefly 16 years earlier"

Forum List

Back