In a recording obtained by POLITICO, Michigan GOP Senate hopeful John James criticizes Trump over 'shithole countries' remark & other comments

the Trump presidency is falling apart. my friends!

That was an important comment, you should read it in all detail.

As for the senator whose name I haven't even ever heard, it's been known for a good while we need to get rid of the never Trump losers.

As for the senator whose name I haven't even ever heard, it's been known for a good while we need to get rid of the never Trump losers.
Hes running against Debbie Stabenow. His second attempt. This stupidity isnt going to help him. I will vote in November, and he will get my vote, but ONLY because I want Stabenow out.

Hes running against Debbie Stabenow. His second attempt. This stupidity isnt going to help him. I will vote in November, and he will get my vote, but ONLY because I want Stabenow out.
actually, he's running against Gregarious Gary Peters, John is down 10 points in the polls. he lost to Sassy Stabenow by 6 in 2018

actually, he's running against Gregarious Gary Peters, John is down 10 points in the polls. he lost to Sassy Stabenow by 6 in 2018
Yep, you're right.

Forum List

Back