In a week Trump has managed to destroy the USA's good name .

say what you want about obama , but he was a worldwide icon . Beloved everywhere in the globe except in countries who are enemies the the US . He rebuilt our world wide standing after W dragged it thru the mud.

And now in the blink of an eye Donny has ruined much of the goodwill we had built . I hope the people of the world see the demonstrations and know that the American
People are not all that Trump represents.
What have you been smoking?
Must have been some really good weed. Sorry but you chocolate messiah was not beloved worldwide,
He was a worldwide laughing stock that let all other countries take advantage of the United States,

From the guys who let the Russians pick the President...

Well done Comrade..
Please provide proof.

say what you want about obama , but he was a worldwide icon . Beloved everywhere in the globe except in countries who are enemies the the US . He rebuilt our world wide standing after W dragged it thru the mud.

And now in the blink of an eye Donny has ruined much of the goodwill we had built . I hope the people of the world see the demonstrations and know that the American
Must have been some really good weed. Sorry but you chocolate messiah was not beloved worldwide,
He was a worldwide laughing stock that let all other countries take advantage of the United States,

Well done Comrade..
Please provide proof.

Or at least evidence..

Anything beyond insane conspiracy bullshit... :eusa_whistle:

Au contraire. He has unequivocally reiterated our sovereignty as a nation, and considering the rest of the free world is moving in the same direction, I seriously doubt people with goodwill toward America have a problem with any of it. They are likely sighing with relief.

Only those whose power is melting away are screaming.

Sorry but Europe as a whole has said Trump is an Asshole and large sections don't want their leaders to even talk to him... At the moment especially after Teresa May made an idiot out of herself, no European leader would particularly enjoy being photoed with Trump..

Trump has completely obliterated US soft power. Don't ask for help with ISIS, the EU citizens will to fuck off right now..
US has not been this weak for a long time..

On a different note China had a fantastic week last week, Trump surrendering the Pacific region by pulling out of TPP. China just won huge... Also the biggest winner in a US Mexico trade war would be, you guessed it, China...

Trump is the 'China First' president..

:cuckoo::lmao:

Well he was to late.

Douchebag destroyed that eight years ago.

Trump is a terrible person for not going on an apology tour and fucking over our allies. That bastard.

"Apology tour". Was right wing fake news before they decided to coin the phrase "fake news ".

"Death Panels" member those? :rock:
Remember when Obama said grandma might not need a new hip, just a pain pill. That is a death panel.

How is that a death panel ?

Trump is a terrible person for not going on an apology tour and fucking over our allies. That bastard.

"Apology tour". Was right wing fake news before they decided to coin the phrase "fake news ".

"Death Panels" member those? :rock:
Remember when Obama said grandma might not need a new hip, just a pain pill. That is a death panel.

How is that a death panel ?
Well if she would get the hip, she could remain active. If she has to take pain pills just to ease the pain she won't be active. My grandmother is in her nineties and just receive a hip replacement. Glad she has great insurance. Under Obama Care she would just have to suffer in her bed till she died. See the difference?

Timmy I asked you to cite the part of the Constitution you contend keeps Trump from withholding Federal dollars?

He can withold fed dollars but they have to be connected to what he's looking to do .

For example , he can hold money from sanctuary city police departments. Ya know The police that he "supports ".

You said the Constitution wouldn't allow him to withhold Fed dollars, I asked you to show me where it says that.
10th amendment

And Printz vs the US (1997). Written by righty hero Justice Scalia . It was a Brady bill gun control case actually .

I read the case, there is nothing in there coming close to saying that the Gov cannot withhold Federal Funds from a State.
Knowing full well you disagree, please show me where that decision proves YOUR assertion that the Feds cannot ithhold said funds.

!0th Amendment:

"Amendment X
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people."

Specifically WHICH part of that says the Feds cannot withhold Federal from the states?
Going forward remember this, I WILL read sources, I suggest you do too. I will not allow you to be lazy and simply try and foist your ill educated opinion as "fact".

Timmy I asked you to cite the part of the Constitution you contend keeps Trump from withholding Federal dollars?

He can withold fed dollars but they have to be connected to what he's looking to do .

For example , he can hold money from sanctuary city police departments. Ya know The police that he "supports ".

You said the Constitution wouldn't allow him to withhold Fed dollars, I asked you to show me where it says that.
10th amendment

And Printz vs the US (1997). Written by righty hero Justice Scalia . It was a Brady bill gun control case actually .

I read the case, there is nothing in there coming close to saying that the Gov cannot withhold Federal Funds from a State.
Knowing full well you disagree, please show me where that decision proves YOUR assertion that the Feds cannot ithhold said funds.

!0th Amendment:

"Amendment X
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people."

Specifically WHICH part of that says the Feds cannot withhold Federal from the states?
Going forward remember this, I WILL read sources, I suggest you do too. I will not allow you to be lazy and simply try and foist your ill educated opinion as "fact".

As an aside kid, that Decision destroys the argument that the Feds can foist the ACA on the States ;)

You lost me at "say what you want about obama , but he was a worldwide icon". LMAO!!! President Trump has hit the ground running fixing all Obama's shit. While you liberals are on on the sideline whining, Trump is working hard in DC every day. Tomorrow we get the SCOTUS pick!

Seriously though, if we are doing what is right, why should it matter what the rest of the world thinks of it?

Why shouldn't we have a vetting process for those who enter the U.S. when Isis said they will infiltrate refugee populations?

We DO have a vetting process . If you want to make that better, fine . But just cutting people traveling from certain countries is not the way to go about doing it .

Why? Past administrations have done just that without a peep. You didn't have a problem when Obama cut off immigration from Iraq for six months. Or when be prevented immigration from Syria.

Suddenly now it's wrong?

Seriously though, if we are doing what is right, why should it matter what the rest of the world thinks of it?

Why shouldn't we have a vetting process for those who enter the U.S. when Isis said they will infiltrate refugee populations?

We DO have a vetting process . If you want to make that better, fine . But just cutting people traveling from certain countries is not the way to go about doing it .

We have no legal obligation to let any foreign nationals into this country

We do when they have legit papers . The border is not Trumps to unilaterally control .

As the exec order doesn't affect those who have legit papers your point is moot.

Btw the exec can act unilaterally in some instances.

We do when they have legit papers . The border is not Trumps to unilaterally control .

Wow just wow...

It boggles the mind how ignorant you are.

Never assume someone can't be more ignorant, because someone will take it as a challenge to prove you wrong

10th amendment

The tenth amendment would prevent the federal government from giving states money on state matters. Do you really want to go there?

Federal law concerning immigration is the law of the land. Supremacy clause trumps sanctuary city laws.

10th amendment

The tenth amendment would prevent the federal government from giving states money on state matters. Do you really want to go there?

Federal law concerning immigration is the law of the land. Supremacy clause trumps sanctuary city laws.

He's hanging himself.

Well done Comrade..
That's rich. The commie that loves Castro thinks we're the Totalitarian supporters.

Obama thinks it is, and so did the court who upheld his lawsuit against Arizona when they made their own immigration policies. DumBama took it to court and Arizona had to rescind them.

10th amendment

You are right . Immigration is the Feds and Feds alone . That's the argument FOR the cities! The Feds are trying to make them do the Feds job .

Forum List

Back