In all seriousness, do left wing peaceniks want war with Russia?

Well, this what they have been advocating. Isn't it?

• Yes, they do.

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No, they don't.

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
The Left only wants what they're told they want. Hillary wanted war with Russia, no one can say why, all we know is that the left is convinced we need war with Russia

If they don't want war with them, is there any way we can get them to shut the fuck up?

The left wants war with Russia. Neocons want it too.
Was there any doubt?

And sadly now Trump, with this attack, is doing exactly what the left and Al Qaeda wants.

Sad, sad day for American patriots.:(

Yes that could be true. Then again, there was a good thing that happened as well.
Unlike Mr apology in chief with empty promises and zero respect from the world, China got a front seat view and we enforced that "red line" policy.

I don't want troops there, but we should also show that we have backbone and not some limp wristed leader with empty talk wearing an empty suit.

That is the positive side. There is double edged aspect and you have good points too.

If they don't want war with them, is there any way we can get them to shut the fuck up?

The left wants war with Russia. Neocons want it too.
Was there any doubt?

And sadly now Trump, with this attack, is doing exactly what the left and Al Qaeda wants.

Sad, sad day for American patriots.:(

Yes that could be true. Then again, there was a good thing that happened as well.
Unlike Mr apology in chief with empty promises and zero respect from the world, China got a front seat view and we enforced that "red line" policy.

I don't want troops there, but we should also show that we have backbone and not some limp wristed leader with empty talk wearing an empty suit.

That is the positive side. There is double edged aspect and you have good points too.

You are right.

But on the other hand, this should not become a habit with Trump.

You know, going around being the policeman of the world.

People didn't vote him for that reason. On the contrary.

Had americans wanted that they would have voted for neo con Jeb Bush.

OP loves Russia.

Simple: all you far right neo-fascist alt right yoiks can start emailing Putin to exercise control over Assad. If not, Assad gets punished.

Putin will not go to over Assad, kiddos.

You dumbass. It's Trump who is risking war with Russia with his childish move in Syria. Russia has said that they are going to strengthen Syria's defenses in response. Obviously that is a very dangerous game.

I thought you said Putin and Trump were comrades....or was that just yesterdays party line?

I consider myself relatively creative, but I don't think I could come up with the crazy shit the RW'ers are spewing out nowadays.

You pretty much have to take a tab of acid and spend a good 20 minutes or so slapping yourself upside the head before coming to this forum in order to understand what in God's name these right wing nutjobs are babbling and ranting and raving about on a daily basis.

Are you referring to the same mofos that had no problem going to war to shift the blame of their in your face bullshit? Really? They are pieces of shit. They don't give a damn about anything but their party.

Look around Op....Russia has wanted a war with us for the past 70 fucking years and wants one now.
Your posts always seem dumb. And this one is no exception.

• Who is provocatively expanding NATO right up to Russia's borders?
  • Who is massing US troops on Russia's borders?
  • Who was behind the Ukrainian coup that ousted a democratically elected pro-Russian government and installed a puppet of the West?
  • Who has belligerently implemented economic sanctions against Russia?
Hint: the answer is not Russia.

Liberals don't want war with Russia. But if Putin helped Trump get elected then we need to cut ties with them permanently.

As per the OP:

Left wingers parrot whatever the fuck the globalists want them to, and right now that's ww3 so yes, they do.

It's a damn shame, buckle up, this is going to be one rough ride.

Forum List

Back