In August CIA told Obama that Putin tried to hack the election, then Obama lied about it in October

its not about compromise, its about infiltration ... Russia cracking our egg doesnt bother you?

By god it bothers me, and asshat RW's who look the other way can kiss my ass.

Reagan spent a gazillion dollars trying to deal with Russia, and now, so called Americans are traitors to his cause.

"Patriotic" liberals all of sudden care about cyber security.

once again, I'm neither Liberal or Conservative.... keep trying

what did he lie about?

quiet... go listen to more of your orange sociopath's BS

????

I know you have a party rather than integrity, but holy shit you're fucking stupid.
She claims to be a lawyer too lol

Yes. About 5 years ago when I still took her seriously we got in a discussion and it became clear that she didn't know what a tort is. I figured out real quick that she's about as much a lawyer as my dingo is.

its not about compromise, its about infiltration ... Russia cracking our egg doesnt bother you?

Reagan spent a gazillion dollars trying to deal with Russia, and now, so called Americans are traitors to his cause.

"Patriotic" liberals all of sudden care about cyber security.

once again, I'm neither Liberal or Conservative.... keep trying

You are a radical left fascist.

back to the op .. its been proven the op is bullshit.

Obama’s job wasn’t to prevent the election of a particular person. Obama’s job was to preserve the country. That meant protecting the integrity of our elections and public faith in them, which he did, to the extent possible after Russia had already hacked into the Democratic National Committee and spread misinformation.

The Obama administration focused on alerting state officials, fortifying cyberdefenses, and privately threatening Russia with retaliation.

Rather than speak up when the CIA first warned him about Putin’s moves, Obama waited for “a high-confidence assessment from U.S. intelligence agencies on Russia’s role and intent.” He asked congressional Republicans to join him in cautioning citizens and state election officials.

something was done ....RW Turtleboy was the one who refused to do anything because he didnt believe our intel agencies, more importantly Obama.

but by all means, please remain to be willful RW idiots. It suits you.

The End.

Last edited:
It's funny to watch Obama being a smug asshole in this video when he knows he is lying.

How funny is Obama's state,met in red considering all the Whining by the left after the election.

The hypocrisy is out of control.

There is no evidence, he said, that a presidential election has ever been rigged. He said there was little indication that it could be, given that elections are run by state and local authorities, with people from both parties supervising polling sites and ballot counting.

“The notion that somehow if Mr. Trump loses Florida, it is because of those people that you have to watch out for,” he said, his voice thick with sarcasm. “That is both irresponsible and, by the way, doesn’t really show the kind of leadership and toughness that you want out of a president.”

“If you start whining before the game’s even over,” Mr. Obama continued,if whenever things are going badly for you and you lose, you start blaming somebody else, then you don’t have what it takes to be in this job, because there are times when things don’t go our way — or my way.”

The Post’s new findings in Russia’s bold campaign to influence the U.S. election

August 2016
obama-august-600.jpg

SECRET CIA REPORT ARRIVES AT THE WHITE HOUSE

CIA Director John Brennan first alerts the White House in early August that Russian President Vladimir Putin had ordered an operation to defeat or at least damage Hillary Clinton and help elect her opponent, Donald Trump.

The president instructs aides to assess vulnerabilities in the election system and get agencies to agree on the intelligence that Putin was seeking to influence the election.

John O. Brennan

President Obama

Jeh Johnson

Brennan calls Alexander Bortnikov, the director of Russia’s main security agency, and warns him about interfering in the U.S. presidential election.

Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson’s efforts to secure the U.S. voting systems run aground when some state officials reject his plan, calling it a federal takeover.

Alexander Bortnikov

August

A secret CIA report arrives at the White House for Obama and three senior aides. The intelligence captures Putin's specific instructions on an operation to damage Clinton and help Trump.

U.S. intelligence agencies had sourcing deep inside the Russian government capturing Putin’s direct instructions in the operation to damage Clinton’s chances of winning and help elect Trump. The intelligence on Putin was extraordinary on multiple levels, including as a feat of espionage.

When Obama made the speech I posted above, he had already been briefed by the CIA that Putin was trying to hack the election.

That is a 100% indisputable fact.

He was lying when he made that speech.

Why did Obama lie to America? I thought Obama didn't do that sort of thing.

Is he a PIECE OF SHIT liar like every other politician?

When did you stop denying that the Russians were aiding Trump by interfering in our elections?

Give us that date. Give us that post.

ok, Obama knew. That was then, this is now.

Obama isnt under several investigations, Trump is.

apparently, you need an IQ over 40 to figure that out.

If Obama knew...then why didn't he do something about what all you liberals are now SCREAMING is the worst thing EVER!!!

how many times do you need the facts explained to you before they finally sink in ... 500 -1000 - if at all ?

I damn sure dont have time.

Isn't it a "fact" that Obama knew about Russian hacking back in the summer before the election? Why wasn't he concerned then, Siete?

back to the op .. its been proven the op is bullshit.

Obama’s job wasn’t to prevent the election of a particular person. Obama’s job was to preserve the country. That meant protecting the integrity of our elections and public faith in them, which he did, to the extent possible after Russia had already hacked into the Democratic National Committee and spread misinformation.

The Obama administration focused on alerting state officials, fortifying cyberdefenses, and privately threatening Russia with retaliation.

Rather than speak up when the CIA first warned him about Putin’s moves, Obama waited for “a high-confidence assessment from U.S. intelligence agencies on Russia’s role and intent.” He asked congressional Republicans to join him in cautioning citizens and state election officials.

something was done ....RW Turtleboy was the one who refused to do anything because he didnt believe our intel agencies, more importantly Obama.

but by all means, please remain to be willful RW idiots. It suits you.

The End.

LOL...what "misinformation" was spread about the DNC, Siete? The reason the DNC hacks hurt the DNC and Hillary Clinton as much as they did was because they revealed how corrupt and sleazy both had been. What was "spread" was the truth about how Hillary Clinton and her minions at the DNC and media outlets like CNN colluded to fix an American election. THAT collusion is real...unlike the Russian collusion that CNN invented.

It's funny to watch Obama being a smug asshole in this video when he knows he is lying.

How funny is Obama's state,met in red considering all the Whining by the left after the election.

There is no evidence, he said, that a presidential election has ever been rigged. He said there was little indication that it could be, given that elections are run by state and local authorities, with people from both parties supervising polling sites and ballot counting.

“The notion that somehow if Mr. Trump loses Florida, it is because of those people that you have to watch out for,” he said, his voice thick with sarcasm. “That is both irresponsible and, by the way, doesn’t really show the kind of leadership and toughness that you want out of a president.”

“If you start whining before the game’s even over,” Mr. Obama continued,if whenever things are going badly for you and you lose, you start blaming somebody else, then you don’t have what it takes to be in this job, because there are times when things don’t go our way — or my way.”

The Post’s new findings in Russia’s bold campaign to influence the U.S. election

August 2016
obama-august-600.jpg

CIA Director John Brennan first alerts the White House in early August that Russian President Vladimir Putin had ordered an operation to defeat or at least damage Hillary Clinton and help elect her opponent, Donald Trump.

The president instructs aides to assess vulnerabilities in the election system and get agencies to agree on the intelligence that Putin was seeking to influence the election.

John O. Brennan

President Obama

Jeh Johnson

Brennan calls Alexander Bortnikov, the director of Russia’s main security agency, and warns him about interfering in the U.S. presidential election.

Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson’s efforts to secure the U.S. voting systems run aground when some state officials reject his plan, calling it a federal takeover.

Alexander Bortnikov

August

A secret CIA report arrives at the White House for Obama and three senior aides. The intelligence captures Putin's specific instructions on an operation to damage Clinton and help Trump.

U.S. intelligence agencies had sourcing deep inside the Russian government capturing Putin’s direct instructions in the operation to damage Clinton’s chances of winning and help elect Trump. The intelligence on Putin was extraordinary on multiple levels, including as a feat of espionage.

When Obama made the speech I posted above, he had already been briefed by the CIA that Putin was trying to hack the election.

No one hacked the election. NOT one single vote was compromised or changed. What happened was someone tried to access the voter rolls and we know for a fact In Georgia and Idaho that was Homeland Security.

It doesn't bother you at all. Obama let it happen and your fine with it. Oh wait till a republican wins. You're an idiot and this is proof.

August 2016
obama-august-600.jpg

John O. Brennan

President Obama

Jeh Johnson

Alexander Bortnikov

August

No one hacked the election. NOT one single vote was compromised or changed. What happened was someone tried to access the voter rolls and we know for a fact In Georgia and Idaho that was Homeland Security.

It doesn't bother you at all. Obama let it happen and your fine with it. Oh wait till a republican wins. You're an idiot and this is proof.

no he didnt and I just told what he did, but youre a fartsmeller ...

August 2016
obama-august-600.jpg

John O. Brennan

President Obama

Jeh Johnson

Alexander Bortnikov

August

Lol, it's posted he knew in the summer what you are whinning about now, but since he is a liberal you don't care and will defend him no matter how foolish it makes you look. Gruber described you perfectly.

Obama did exactly what he should have done - he took steps to protect our system, worked with our Intel, expelled Russians, took that property, enacted sanctions and more.

He also talked publicly about it - and no, he did not lie.

If he did nothing, just what is trump undoing ???

Unlike trump, Obama was the president.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

what did he lie about?

????

I know you have a party rather than integrity, but holy shit you're fucking stupid.

Notice that neither Grampa Murked U nor Uncensored2008 answered her question.

Why not?

[emoji849]

You are fucking retarded, Pillowbite.

Try actually reading the post Fake Lawyer was responding to, you dolt.

Obama did exactly what he should have done - he took steps to protect our system, worked with our Intel, expelled Russians, took that property, enacted sanctions and more.

He also talked publicly about it - and no, he did not lie.

If he did nothing, just what is trump undoing ???

Unlike trump, Obama was the president.

16640529_970601829706495_8596365787115649216_n.jpg

You fall into that category?

August 2016
obama-august-600.jpg

John O. Brennan

President Obama

Jeh Johnson

Alexander Bortnikov

August

Lol, it's posted he knew in the summer what you are whinning about now, but since he is a liberal you don't care and will defend him no matter how foolish it makes you look. Gruber described you perfectly.

Hard evidence is meaningless to Snowflakes.

Trump Bad is all they know. They are like a bunch of fucking Frankenstein monsters.

That's all the discourse they can muster.

Obama lied to America to try to help the Hillary campaign, then he had to quickly sanction Russia once Hillary lost.

Obama is a POS liar. He knew about Putin trying to hack the election in August and told the public it's impossible to hack our election in October.

Obama said it's impossible to hack the election. Why don't you snowflakes listen to your Hero?

what did he lie about?

????

Why not?

[emoji849]

I toy with trolls & wackos. There is literally NOTHING to gain by engaging them

what did he lie about?

????

Why not?

[emoji849]

that's what compulsively lying rightwingnuyts do.

so filled with Obama derangement that they can't do anything but lie about him....and so enamored of the orange sociopath internet troll as president because he's a lowlife like them, that they can't acknowledge what a lying failure he is

Obama lied to America to try to help the Hillary campaign, then he had to quickly sanction Russia once Hillary lost.

Obama is a POS liar. He knew about Putin trying to hack the election in August and told the public it's impossible to hack our election in October.

Obama said it's impossible to hack the election. Why don't you snowflakes listen to your Hero?

Russia didn't seriously try to hack the election (change votes). As slack as Obama was about cyber security Russia could have done it.

No man has given Hillary any thought since Webster Hubbell knocked her up.

Russia didn't seriously try to hack the election (change votes). As slack as Obama was about cyber security Russia could have done it.

No man has given Hillary any thought since Webster Hubbell knocked her up.

Yep, Obama said himself in October that it's impossible to hack an election.

Snowflakes who claim Putin hacked the election are essentially calling Obama a liar.

Did Putin hack the election, or is Obama lying?

It's a snowflake Sophie's choice.

Forum List

Back