In Canada, muslim women allowed to skip airport security check

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I guarantee our muslim president pressured canada into doing this as a trial run. If they get away with this insanity, obozo will then inflict it on america.

Canada allows veiled Muslim women to bypass airport security checks - Atlas Shrugs

September 18, 2013

In Canada now, political correctness trumps security. Flying while Muslim means you won’t be forced to uncover your face or lift up your burqa before boarding a plane. Are we feeling safer yet?

Each passenger must submit his/her own passport and boarding pass so they can be identified at the last check in point before boarding the aircraft. EXCEPT FOR MUSLIMS! Canada airport security will not ask a veiled Muslim to remove her veil and prove her identity.

The issue came to light through a video taken by Mick Flynn of Bradford, England. Flynn was boarding a flight at Montreal’s Trudeau International Airport when he witnessed two women with their faces covered board an Air Canada Heathrow bound flight without being asked to remove their veils.

In fact, in the video that Flynn has posted online, a man traveling with the group hands in all the passports and is the only one to interact with airline staff while two veiled women simply walk through

• Banned
Left will say this is about religious freedom but islam is not a religion. It's a political movement (like zionism) that calls itself a religion to deflect criticism.

Pure insanity.

If I refuse to remove my hat and sunglasses at the bank they won't let me in yet the person next in line is covered except for their eyes and this is okay? What is going on with this? Its not making me feel very SECURE.

Do they make nuns lift up their habits? (do nuns even wear habits anymore?)

I call bullshit on this. Apply it to all or apply it to none.

Not a chance. Under Obama the screening at airports was up 10 fold. The full body scanners, the randomn full body pat downs, no liquids, removing your shoes etc. have made flying rather safe.

Obama may have done many bad things, but the screening the airports is not one of them.

And yes I have be subjected to the pat downs and didn't think much about it!

Last edited:
Not a chance. Under Obama the screening at airports was up 10 fold. The full body scanners, the randomn full body pat downs, no liquids, removing your shoes etc. have made flying rather safe.

If the screening is such a great idea, why do you support exempting muslims from it?

Forum List

Back