In fairness to Mike Pence

He will get the 20% of the hardcore on the right. It is the other 80% that is looking with horror at him.

Yawn.....will you loons be creating dozens of Pence threads the next couple of days?

The question is, why aren't you? Why do you RWNJs always run away from the facts about their slimy candidates? And then you make up lies about the other side.

Yawn.....will you loons be creating dozens of Pence threads the next couple of days?

The question is, why aren't you? Why do you RWNJs always run away from the facts about their slimy candidates? And then you make up lies about the other side.

Exactly! Why aren't the NaziCon nutters starting threads defending Pence and touting his qualifications?

Exactly! Why aren't the NaziCon nutters starting threads defending Pence and touting his qualifications?
Hey genius, you're supporting Hillary and you're talking about qualifications?

Why is Pence "slimy"? Oh because he's religious?

He's not religious.

Unless you count his worship of the 1%.

That just goes to show how uninformed you are. You're dismissed

He might have an iota of common sense here and there. Afterall, he did say this:

"...he came out against Trump’s plan to halt all Muslim immigration to the U.S., tweeting last December that “calls to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. are offensive and unconstitutional.”

We will however see if the Trump camp waterboards him into changing his tune on that one.

5 faith facts on Mike Pence: A ‘born-again, evangelical Catholic’

“Let me say emphatically, like the overwhelming majority of my constituents, my Christian faith compels me to cherish the state of Israel.” - Mike Pence

A statement like that doesn't bode well for Americans who think both Israelis and Palestinians deserve to be treated fairly by the U.S. It might make believers in the secular state a little nervous also. It will however encourage believers that magic cookies and cannibalism by proxy, otherwise known as communion, have a legitimate place in determining foreign policy. The Reagan's had their astrologers after all. And I skim read something this A.M. that mentioned something about Trump's spiritual adviser.

Why is Pence "slimy"? Oh because he's religious?

He's not religious.

Unless you count his worship of the 1%.

That just goes to show how uninformed you are. You're dismissed

RW dolts don't dismiss anyone, they get dismissed

and you're DISMISSED !

He might have an iota of common sense here and there. Afterall, he did say this:

"...he came out against Trump’s plan to halt all Muslim immigration to the U.S., tweeting last December that “calls to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. are offensive and unconstitutional.”

We will however see if the Trump camp waterboards him into changing his tune on that one.

5 faith facts on Mike Pence: A ‘born-again, evangelical Catholic’

That however was before he became possessed by Bob

http://www.gifwave.com/media/673064_twin-peaks-bob-leland-palmer-maddy-ferguson.gif

Forum List

Back