In Honor of Pride Month, the Top Two Genders are...

Look it up dip shit! Thge fact that you have to ask tell me all that I need to know about you and your level of functioning
Why do I need to look up a fake non science based gender invented by Leftards? Homo sapiens have only two genders. There in no such thing as a "cisgender" according to scientists / biologist / anthropologists.

Humans are a gonochoric species, meaning they are divided into male and female sexes.[265][266][267] The greatest degree of genetic variation exists between males and females. While the nucleotide genetic variation of individuals of the same sex across global populations is no greater than 0.1%–0.5%, the genetic difference between males and females is between 1% and 2%. Males on average are 15% heavier and 15 cm (6 in) taller than females.[268][269] On average, men have about 40–50% more upper body strength and 20–30% more lower body strength than women.[270] Women generally have a higher body fat percentage than men.[271] Women have lighter skin than men of the same population; this has been explained by a higher need for vitamin D in females during pregnancy and lactation.[272] As there are chromosomal differences between females and males, some X and Y chromosome related conditions and disorders only affect either men or women.[273] After allowing for body weight and volume, the male voice is usually an octave deeper than the female voice.[274] Women have a longer life span in almost every population around the world.
Holly shit ! Really?? and you still don't know what cisgender means!!?? You are a m,ess Dude!
Only a Leftie retard would feel the need to clarify and apologize for feeling that he's of the same sex as he was born. This is what you guys do best, divide.
Who apologised for what?? Obviously you would rather wallow in abject ignorance insted ofeducating yourself about the meaning of cisgender
"cisgender" is obviously a lame attempt to insult NORMAL people, just like faggots call normal people "breeders".
Complete and utter bullshit. It is just a word. Look it up.
You're the one bullshitting, Commie. And I will say again. Since you support sexual perversion, I wonder how long you and your depraved ilk will go before you support kiddie diddlers clamoring for their special "rights"?
I suggest that you watch that shit about kids and sexual perversion . You don't know me Dude!.

Yes. That shit crosses a line. Did you contact a mod?
What line? It's the next logical step in normalizing all forms of sexual perversion and denigrating anyone who dares to oppose the queer agenda.
Slippery slope logical fallacy moronic bullshit. Not to mention slander
Not slander when the Left won't support defending the ONLY proper definitions of marriage and family. Sodomites don't warrant special rights.

The Left wants to hyphenate all Americans as a way to divide and conquer. African American. Cisgender male, White privileged, Latino American, undocumented migrant, etc. Then they can feed us their communist Nazi fascist propaganda with the help of their lapdogs in the media. We can't all just be American, there needs to be an explanation or excuse (depending) as to what kind. This is all a plan to destroy America and as a result change the world.

The Left wants to hyphenate all Americans as a way to divide and conquer. African American. Cisgender male, White privileged, Latino American, undocumented migrant, etc. Then they can feed us their communist Nazi fascist propaganda with the help of their lapdogs in the media. We can't all just be American, there needs to be an explanation or excuse (depending) as to what kind. This is all a plan to destroy America and as a result change the world.
And not for the better. Many of us have warned America for DECADES about the Democrat party and their propaganda arm of the Lamestream Press. Reagan had so much vitriol thrown at him it was disgusting. And the Left went into a collective meltdown that I don't think they ever recovered from when he put the brakes on the "Fairness" doctrine. Because when that happened, Liberals no longer had the monopoly on the media they once enjoyed. Now if we can do the same with the education system...

And not for the better. Many of us have warned America for DECADES about the Democrat party and their propaganda arm of the Lamestream Press. Reagan had so much vitriol thrown at him it was disgusting. And the Left went into a collective meltdown that I don't think they ever recovered from when he put the brakes on the "Fairness" doctrine. Because when that happened, Liberals no longer had the monopoly on the media they once enjoyed. Now if we can do the same with the education system...
1624898466223.png
1624898501065.png

The term, ‘cocksucker,’ then, can go beyond pride month in remembrance of a double-gendered arrangement: sleep-ups such as Kameltoe and her sidekick, a Catholic puppet in the White House, both now moving flows of (genuflectors [italics]) across the border.

Forum List

Back