In Japan Trump Finds Time To Golf Become A National Embarrassment And Betray America

Daily Kos?

Like Donald Trump or any other rational thinker would care in the SLIGHTEST what the Daily Kos thinks!

Trump is going to call it as he sees it no matter where he is! The fact that you think that "betrays America" is amusing.
Yes pardoning murders is calling it like he sees it?

What are you babbling about today, Eddie? What's the newest anti Trump rant coming from your usual sources?
Pardoning murderers even if they're service members ?
Agreeing with NK murderer bashing Biden
Not giving 2 shits about Un and his missiles .......Oh there's more but that's just recent news from the AH in charge

Try and stay on topic, Eddie...you're flailing...
You asked what my newest anti trump news was ?? I answered and at leat I'm not failing

You rehash the same bullshit you trotted out a year ago, Eddie and it's worth about as much NOW as it was THEN!

The national shame that is Donald Trump has outdone himself again during his junket to Japan. Ordinarily American leaders will suspend their partisan infighting while traveling abroad. There is an unwritten rule that "politics stops at the water's edge."But Trump has never been one to follow rules - or even bother to learn them. His only guidance is what's in his own selfish best interests. It's a symptom of his malignant narcissism and myriad other psychoses.

In Japan, Trump Finds Time to Golf, Become a National Embarrassment, and BETRAY America

There's nothing you can add to this.
More evidence it is impossible to talk sense to a Democrat. No one has ever accused Joe Biden of being smart and the only reason he is leading the primaries is that Democrats have such a low opinion of all the candidates that they believe their only hope of defeating Trump in the general election is to pit Obama's personal popularity, as symbolized by his dull witted VP, against Trump.

Goldilocks has cheated on golf courses all over the world.

good thing the Japanese place no value on honor ..

:rolleyes:

Wow...

only counts for presidents?

Since when?
So, what's Kerry's current position within the government?

Retired Secretary of state.

(Short term memory loss?)
Current position.

Not that hard kid.

can't read?

Retired Secretary of state.
Sorry, I don't speak moron.
LOL

You are fluent in it. It is your native language.

Of course, you moved the goal posts, but the OP's article stated that "Ordinarily American leaders will suspend their partisan infighting while traveling abroad"

Note the plural. John Kerry and notable other ex-members of the last Administration ARE considered American leaders.

The term applies to anyone and everyone who has served in the Federal government, including the Congress.

Get back to Me when you condemn Democrats along with Republicans (before you condemn a Republican) for the same sins.

Once again the idiot Trump threw our intelligence agencies under the bus to side with his friend the dictator Kim, and in the process he tweets about "low IQ Bidan", not able to spell the mans name correctly, only reinforcing what normal, rational people have always known: Trump is a fucking idiot, and his supporters are morons.

Says the person who doesn't seem to now that "mans" is incorrect and posts a run-on sentence.

Doesn't seem to "now"?

Shut up stupid.

Touche! I didn't see that TYPO!

I suppose your run-on sentence was a typo also?

Honestly I'm not too worried about punctuation mistakes on a forum full of mouth breathing, Trump supporting idiots. But that's just me.

Did he OR did he not prevent blacks from renting his apartments?
Would you want to be a slum lord?
I rent properties to those that can pay and have a good credit history

If that's the only criteria you use, you won't be a landlord for very long.

The Trump's only refused people who were (or claimed to be) on some sort of government assistance. So apparently they had some of the same standards you use today.

Once again the idiot Trump threw our intelligence agencies under the bus to side with his friend the dictator Kim, and in the process he tweets about "low IQ Bidan", not able to spell the mans name correctly, only reinforcing what normal, rational people have always known: Trump is a fucking idiot, and his supporters are morons.

Says the person who doesn't seem to now that "mans" is incorrect and posts a run-on sentence.

Doesn't seem to "now"?

Shut up stupid.

Honestly I'm not too worried about punctuation mistakes on a forum full of mouth breathing, Trump supporting idiots. But that's just me.

That is because you are a libtard that wears earphones telling you to "breathe in, breathe out".

Ah, we're going with the "Trump is a racist!" because the Trump Organization did the same thing as most other big real estate companies doing business in the early 70's? Newsflash, Sparky...racism was rampant back then. Claiming Trump is a racist now because his father conducted business the same way as others almost 50 years ago is laughable!
You evidently didn't hear him bash a Mexican judge or bash the parents of a dead soldier

You mean the parent of the fallen solder that attacked Trump first; the part most of the media glossed over?

Pooty Poot in Japan would have went to a martial arts school and hung out with the guys. Probably in a gi and had a few joke around rounds with the master there.

Did trump stop here ? He has a black belt there. About 44 inches
kfcbamboo2-e1482820534589.jpg

They said that the dinner served to Trump with Abe was "double cheeseburgers made with American beef", the dude is such white trash.
You give white tra
Ah, we're going with the "Trump is a racist!" because the Trump Organization did the same thing as most other big real estate companies doing business in the early 70's? Newsflash, Sparky...racism was rampant back then. Claiming Trump is a racist now because his father conducted business the same way as others almost 50 years ago is laughable!
You evidently didn't hear him bash a Mexican judge or bash the parents of a dead soldier

You mean the parent of the fallen solder that attacked Trump first; the part most of the media glossed over?
Trump is a coward and bully

The national shame that is Donald Trump has outdone himself again during his junket to Japan. Ordinarily American leaders will suspend their partisan infighting while traveling abroad. There is an unwritten rule that "politics stops at the water's edge."But Trump has never been one to follow rules - or even bother to learn them. His only guidance is what's in his own selfish best interests. It's a symptom of his malignant narcissism and myriad other psychoses.

In Japan, Trump Finds Time to Golf, Become a National Embarrassment, and BETRAY America

I guess you're one of those fuckers that think a President must trash his own country while overseas.
Maybe you think Trump should piss on the graves of Marines that died at Iwo Jima?
How bout Trump kicking the Emperor in the nuts?
Trump isn't acting like an ass to his hosts, and it pisses you off....so you're making shit up instead.

Instead you think that Trump negotiating deals with Japan that helps our economy is an national embarrassment.

Bullshit first.....
Dead Muslim soldier's parents row with Donald Trump
The parents of a US Muslim serviceman who lost his life in Iraq have hit back at Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump for his criticism of their appearance at the Democratic convention.

Ghazala Khan stood silently next to her husband as he attacked Mr Trump for wanting to ban Muslims from the US, in an emotional speech to the convention on Thursday.

David Willis reports.

He's only a national shame only to traitors, far-left liberals, the media, Al Queda, Hollywood and other haters of America.
I was brought up to respect the president. What were you taught growing up? Obviously - not much.
Regardless of party, cheerleading for the demise of our nation's president is truly unpatriotic.
And please - don't get started on golf. Every president - including the last one - spends time on the golf course. Get over it.
RESPECT is earned Obviously you never understood that Trump is a vile liar racist and moron

Trump is racist? When did he ever...........Oh, that's right, you were told he was racist. I forgot.
. “You Don’t Want to Live With Them Either”

The Justice Department’s 1973 lawsuit against Trump Management Company focused on 39 properties in New York City. The government alleged that employees were directed to tell African American lease applicants that there were no open apartments. Company policy, according to an employee quoted in court documents, was to rent only to “Jews and executives.”

The Justice Department frequently used consent decrees to settle discrimination cases, offering redress to plaintiffs while allowing defendants to avoid an admission of guilt. The rationale: Consent decrees achieved speedier results with less public rancor.

Nathaniel Jones was the general counsel for the NAACP. He later became a federal judge. John Yinger, an economist specializing in residential discrimination, served at the time as an expert witness in a number of fair-housing cases. Elyse Goldweber, a Justice Department lawyer, brought the first federal suit against Trump Management.

NATHANIEL JONES: The 1968 Fair Housing Act gave us leverage to go after major developers and landlords. The situation in New York was terrible.

JOHN YINGER: Community groups like the Urban League started doing audits and tests to show discrimination. In 1973, the Urban League found a lot of discrimination in some of the properties that Trump Management owned.

The files detail dozens of interviews the bureau conducted with Trump building tenants, management and employees, seeking indications that minority tenants were steered away from housing complexes.

Most of those interviewed said they were not aware of any discrimination. However, some of the records recount the stories of black rental applicants who said they were told no apartments were available, while whites sent to check on the same apartments were offered leases.

The records, posted on the FBI's Freedom of Information Act website, include a 1974 interview with a former doorman at a Trump building in Brooklyn.

A supervisor "told me that if a black person came to 2650 Ocean Parkway and inquired about an apartment for rent, and he, that is [redacted] was not there at the time, that I should tell him that the rent was twice as much as it really was, in order that he could not afford the apartment," the ex-doorman said.

Donald Trump denied any racial discrimination, but said his managers tried to weed out certain kinds of tenants. “What we didn’t do was rent to welfare cases, white or black," Trump wrote in a 1987 book.

The Trumps and their company entered into a consent decree settling the litigation in 1975. The agreement contained no admission of wrongdoing, but required the Trump firm to institute a series of safeguards to make sure apartments were rented without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.

FBI releases files on Trump apartments' race discrimination probe in '70s

Bullshit first.....
Dead Muslim soldier's parents row with Donald Trump
The parents of a US Muslim serviceman who lost his life in Iraq have hit back at Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump for his criticism of their appearance at the Democratic convention.

Ghazala Khan stood silently next to her husband as he attacked Mr Trump for wanting to ban Muslims from the US, in an emotional speech to the convention on Thursday.

David Willis reports.

Don't you even read what you post??????

for his criticism of their appearance at the Democratic convention.

In other words, they drew first blood.......not Trump.

Well, hopefully, Trump can find time away from the golf course to, at least, visit a Japan military cemetery on our Memorial Day..

Doesn't seem to "now"?

Shut up stupid.

That is because you are a libtard that wears earphones telling you to "breathe in, breathe out".

That's not nice, and I demand an apology!

By the way Admiral, what is your preferred gender pronoun? I don't wish to offend you. Are you non-binary by chance?

Last edited:

Doesn't seem to "now"?

Shut up stupid.

That's not nice, and I demand an apology!

Not happening snowflake! Suck it up and embrace it!

Forum List

Back