In Japan Trump Finds Time To Golf Become A National Embarrassment And Betray America

Ah, we're going with the "Trump is a racist!" because the Trump Organization did the same thing as most other big real estate companies doing business in the early 70's? Newsflash, Sparky...racism was rampant back then. Claiming Trump is a racist now because his father conducted business the same way as others almost 50 years ago is laughable!
You evidently didn't hear him bash a Mexican judge or bash the parents of a dead soldier

You mean the parent of the fallen solder that attacked Trump first; the part most of the media glossed over?
Bullshit first.....
Dead Muslim soldier's parents row with Donald Trump
The parents of a US Muslim serviceman who lost his life in Iraq have hit back at Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump for his criticism of their appearance at the Democratic convention.

Ghazala Khan stood silently next to her husband as he attacked Mr Trump for wanting to ban Muslims from the US, in an emotional speech to the convention on Thursday.

David Willis reports.

So what you're saying is that Trump responded to criticism leveled at him by the parents of a Muslim serviceman at the Democratic convention and was wrong to do so? Why is it OK for you on the left to attack conservatives but when we respond...we're the ones that started it?

You've become the masters of double standards!

Pooty Poot in Japan would have went to a martial arts school and hung out with the guys. Probably in a gi and had a few joke around rounds with the master there.

Did trump stop here ? He has a black belt there. About 44 inches
kfcbamboo2-e1482820534589.jpg

They said that the dinner served to Trump with Abe was "double cheeseburgers made with American beef", the dude is such white trash.
You give white tra
Ah, we're going with the "Trump is a racist!" because the Trump Organization did the same thing as most other big real estate companies doing business in the early 70's? Newsflash, Sparky...racism was rampant back then. Claiming Trump is a racist now because his father conducted business the same way as others almost 50 years ago is laughable!
You evidently didn't hear him bash a Mexican judge or bash the parents of a dead soldier

You mean the parent of the fallen solder that attacked Trump first; the part most of the media glossed over?
Trump is a coward and bully

You know what you liberals remind me of, Eddie? A kid in my neighborhood when I was growing up who loved to beat up on the smaller kids. When I fought back...got a lucky punch in and gave him a bloody nose...he ran home to mommy and complained that I'd hit him. When his mom complained to my mom that I was a "bully" my mom informed her that her son was the bully and had been for some time and his bloody nose was well deserved and long over due!

You far left liberals have been attacking us on the right with impunity for years now...backed up by liberal judges and a biased main stream media! We're not playing that game anymore. You want to pick fights like Nathan Philips getting in Nick Sandmann's face because he was wearing a MAGA hat and then try and make it look like the conservative was at fault? We'll expose you for the liars that you are! If you don't like it? Stop your attacks!

Last edited:
The national shame that is Donald Trump has outdone himself again during his junket to Japan. Ordinarily American leaders will suspend their partisan infighting while traveling abroad. There is an unwritten rule that "politics stops at the water's edge."But Trump has never been one to follow rules - or even bother to learn them. His only guidance is what's in his own selfish best interests. It's a symptom of his malignant narcissism and myriad other psychoses.

In Japan, Trump Finds Time to Golf, Become a National Embarrassment, and BETRAY America

There's nothing you can add to this.

It's a shame that Trump spends so much time & tax payer money going around the globe only to play golf & to offer the planet vile, divisive, political Tweets, all of which he could have easily done right here in his own back yard, AmeriKKKa.

Nope; Trump had to blow ten$ of million$ of US tax payer dollar$ just to be a complete fucking jack ass playing golf & to be a shit head partisan hack on Twitter.

One day in the future there is a GREAT DAY awaiting AmeriKKKa, a day when AmeriKKKa can once again become America, a day of RESOUNDING FREEDOM; the day when Trump is no longer POTUS.

The country will celebrate, the planet will celebrate, the universe will celebrate. FREEDOM from Trump.

:11_2_1043::5_1_12024::banana::clap2:

The national shame that is Donald Trump has outdone himself again during his junket to Japan. Ordinarily American leaders will suspend their partisan infighting while traveling abroad. There is an unwritten rule that "politics stops at the water's edge."But Trump has never been one to follow rules - or even bother to learn them. His only guidance is what's in his own selfish best interests. It's a symptom of his malignant narcissism and myriad other psychoses.

In Japan, Trump Finds Time to Golf, Become a National Embarrassment, and BETRAY America

It's a shame that Trump spends so much time & tax payer money going around the globe only to play golf & to offer the planet vile, divisive, political Tweets, all of which he could have easily done right here in his own back yard, AmeriKKKa.

Nope; Trump had to blow ten$ of million$ of US tax payer dollar$ just to be a complete fucking jack ass playing golf & to be a shit head partisan hack on Twitter.

One day in the future there is a GREAT DAY awaiting AmeriKKKa, a day when AmeriKKKa can once again become America, a day of RESOUNDING FREEDOM; the day when Trump is no longer POTUS.

The country will celebrate, the planet will celebrate, the universe will celebrate. FREEDOM from Trump.

Hate to break this to you, Kid but if you leftist buffoons run the candidates you've got going now...that day won't be arriving for a little over five years from now! The Democratic Party right now is a circus clown car packed to the hilt with some of the most clueless candidates I've ever seen...tripping all over each other trying to give away more "freebies" to get some support! It's comedy at it's finest!

As for Trump's visit to Japan? He was invited as the first foreign Head of State to meet the new Imperial couple...a high honor and something that would have been an insult to the Japanese people for him to turn down! He played golf with Prime Minister Abe because Abe is a golf fanatic and invited him to do. Spending five hours with another world leader isn't a bad thing...it builds alliances. So stop being such a whiny bitch and run along! Trump is doing his JOB!

Hate to break this to you, Kid but if you leftist buffoons run the candidates you've got going now...that day won't be arriving for a little over five years from now! The Democratic Party right now is a circus clown car packed to the hilt with some of the most clueless candidates I've ever seen...tripping all over each other trying to give away more "freebies" to get some support! It's comedy at it's finest!

Yeah, don't even tell me about how the rural farmers voted for Trump en masse, Trump turns them all around & says here guys, take this up your asses with the Trump/China Trade War, and then Trump turns right around and starts his world famous 'Trump's Welfare For Farmers Program'

Yeah, you got it; Trump is a fucking comedian all right.

Trump was treated like no other before! And fixing trade! Absolutely amazing.. Obama would be like hmmm what should I eat tonight lol

Like no other before?

And what is your link to a historical source for that matter-of-fact statement?

Knowing you? I ain't holding my breath...since almost everything you say seems based on prejudice/hatred, stupidity and/or flat out lying.
Open your eyes they are honoring trump like he is king of the world. Maybe he should be
They know the fat pig eats it up Kissing his ass is a must Even his own people must line up for the ass kissing
Can you stop bashing the president please
If he'd shut his lying nasty mouth for a week I'd be glad to oblige
Why do you hate different people?

Did he OR did he not prevent blacks from renting his apartments?
Would you want to be a slum lord?
I rent properties to those that can pay and have a good credit history

Were you renting properties back in the early 70's? If not...then shut the fuck up!

Ahhh...the age old cry of the fly-by-night-Constitution lover.

He loves freedom of speech right up until that speech starts hurting his whittle feewings...then he despises freedom of speech.

Like no other before?

And what is your link to a historical source for that matter-of-fact statement?

Knowing you? I ain't holding my breath...since almost everything you say seems based on prejudice/hatred, stupidity and/or flat out lying.
Open your eyes they are honoring trump like he is king of the world. Maybe he should be
They know the fat pig eats it up Kissing his ass is a must Even his own people must line up for the ass kissing

Said the guy who only seems to like 'White', Christian, males who agree with him.

Pooty Poot in Japan would have went to a martial arts school and hung out with the guys. Probably in a gi and had a few joke around rounds with the master there.

They said that the dinner served to Trump with Abe was "double cheeseburgers made with American beef", the dude is such white trash.
You give white tra

You know what you liberals remind me of, Eddie? A kid in my neighborhood when I was growing up who loved to beat up on the smaller kids. When I fought back...got a lucky punch in and gave him a bloody nose...he ran home to mommy and complained that I'd hit him. When his mom complained to my mom that I was a "bully" my mom informed her that her son was the bully and had been for some time and his bloody nose was well deserved and long over due!

You far left liberals have been attacking us on the right with impunity for years now...backed up by liberal judges and a biased main stream media! We're not playing that game anymore. You want to pick fights like Nathan Philips getting in Nick Sandmann's face because he was wearing a MAGA hat and then try and make it look like the conservative was at fault? We'll expose you for the liars that you are! If you don't like it? Stop your attacks!
Poor Snowflake....

Liberals hurt your feelings?
Maybe we can make a safe space on this board

As for Trump's visit to Japan? He was invited as the first foreign Head of State to meet the new Imperial couple...a high honor and something that would have been an insult to the Japanese people for him to turn down! He played golf with Prime Minister Abe because Abe is a golf fanatic and invited him to do. Spending five hours with another world leader isn't a bad thing...it builds alliances. So stop being such a whiny bitch and run along! Trump is doing his JOB!
Was Trump able to complete a round without cheating?

You give white tra

Poor Snowflake....

51P04E5ZwLL._SL1000_.jpg

Said the guy who only seems to like 'White', Christian, males who agree with him.
Because your brain is small and cant understand diversity isn’t a color is different points of views

Because your brain is small and cant understand diversity isn’t a color is different points of views

LOL...types the guy who seems to have little concept of how to actually type a coherent sentence.

'...diversity isn't a color is different points of views'? :abgg2q.jpg:

Jeez man, what did you do, finish Grade 1 and then you figured 'that's enough education for me'?

Here is a quick lesson for you racist, xenophobic, misogynistic troll:

'diversity

NOUN
mass noun
  • 1The state of being diverse.

‘there was considerable diversity in the style of the reports’
    1. 1.1in singular A range of different things.'
diversity | Definition of diversity in English by Oxford Dictionaries

Diversity can - by definition be almost anything...including 'color'.

Lesson over.

You are welcome.

Have a wonderful day.

LOL...types the guy who seems to have little concept of how to actually type a coherent sentence.

Jeez man, what did you do, finish Grade 1 and then you figured 'that's enough education for me'?

'diversity

NOUN
mass noun

Lesson over.

You are welcome.

Have a wonderful day.
Yes and different opinions,, what’s the point of there color if you hate them
Because of there views??

Did he OR did he not prevent blacks from renting his apartments?
Would you want to be a slum lord?
I rent properties to those that can pay and have a good credit history

Were you renting properties back in the early 70's? If not...then shut the fuck up!

Ahhh...the age old cry of the fly-by-night-Constitution lover.

He loves freedom of speech right up until that speech starts hurting his whittle feewings...then he despises freedom of speech.

Now THAT is amusing, McRocket! I remember when liberals were supporters of free speech! I remember when the free speech movement was born at colleges like Berkeley and Columbia! So what's happened in the intervening 50 years? Liberals like yourself have made colleges into "safe zones" where only speech that's acceptable (and that translates to speech that matches the liberal mind set of most college professors and administrators!) is allowed! Conservative's aren't allowed to speak on campuses today because liberals like you are scared to death that some young people might get another viewpoint other than the indoctrination that you're giving them now!

'diversity

NOUN
mass noun

Lesson over.

You are welcome.

Have a wonderful day.
Yes and different opinions,, what’s the point of there color if you hate them
Because of there views??

I usually don't read your replies to me.

And this is another one...my quota for your 'please pay attention to me' troll posts has reached it's daily limit.

Have a nice day.

You give white tra

Poor Snowflake....

Yeah, like you liberals make "safe spaces" at our Universities?

Forum List

Back