In Jerusalem, Israel now.

Why? Because they are taught from an early age that everything is not their fault. All their woes, every bad thing, every bad situation they face; is all laid at the feet of the Jews.

And the Israelis are not taught that.

Beautiful building isn't it. A real work of history, hopefully for many more centuries.

Stolen from the Christians so not Arabic in nature. In fact the arabs have no architecture at all it is all stolen from other cultures.

Stolen architecture?

Architecture has been developed over the millennia in every country and influenced by many different cultures....

Islamic architecture - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Stolen from other nations and claimed as their own. As your link says inspired by the former Sassanid and Byzantine models ............. and The Dome of the Rock (Qubbat al-Sakhrah) in Jerusalem (691) is one of the most important buildings in all of Islamic architecture. It is patterned after the nearby Church of the Holy Sepulchre[5] and Byzantine Christian artists were employed to create its elaborate mosaics against a gold background.[1][6] The great epigraphic vine frieze was adapted from the pre-Islamic Syrian style.[7] The Dome of the Rock featured interior vaulted spaces, a circular dome, and the use of stylized repeating decorative arabesque patterns.
This
The semicircular arch became a popular feature in Islamic structures. Some suggest the Muslims acquired this from the Visigoths in Spain[8] but they may have obtained it from Syria and Persia where the horseshoe arch had been in use by the Persian and Byzantines as early as the 5th century.[9] After the Moorish invasion of Spain in 711 AD the form was taken by the Umayyads who accentuated the curvature of the horseshoe.[
This
The Great Mosque of Damascus (completed in 715 by caliph Al-Walid I),[11] built on the site of the basilica of John the Baptist after the Islamic invasion of Damascus, still bore great resemblance to 6th and 7th century Christian basilicas.

So as I said all stolen from other nations.

The Dome of the Rock has inspired the architecture of a number of buildings. These include the octagonal Church of St. Giacomo in Italy, the Mausoleum of Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent in Istanbul, the octagonal Moorish Revival style Rumbach Street Synagogue in Budapest, and the New Synagogue in Berlin, Germany. It was long believed by Christians that the Dome of the Rock echoed the architecture of the Temple in Jerusalem, as can be seen in Raphael's The Marriage of the Virgin and in Perugino's Marriage of the Virgin. Dome of the Rock - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

As Humanity says, "Architecture has been developed over the millennia in every country and influenced by many different cultures...." or more simply, for someone of your intellect, "Archetects steal ideas from other Architects, always have, always will."

Linkiloo, thank you. And you are correct, I have seen plenty of people from all religions living side by side without hate hear in Israel. It is not at all the way, nor is there the discrimination that the pro-pals would have us believe on this board.

I did do the Temple Mount today, here's the money shot of the Dome of the Crock:

Like I said, once I get home I will compose a more complete thread full of pictures for all to enjoy.

Glad to see your rose tinted glasses are still firmly screwed into your skull... Then the world turned and the truth came out...enjoy your holiday.

The truth has long been out but "people" like you just can't handle the truth.

Quietly East Jerusalem Palestinians acquiring Israeli citizenship 972 Magazine

By Riman Barakat - May 20, 2012

...As an East Jerusalem resident, I am struck by a recent trend: many of my friends and acquaintances who hold Jerusalem identification cards – documents of permanent residency rather than Israeli citizenship – are quietly applying for and obtaining Israeli passports.

It’s not immediately clear why. Current residents of East Jerusalem – numbering over 350,000, or 38% of the city’s total population – already go about their daily lives, shop at Israeli malls, use Israeli services, frequent Israeli restaurants and bars, send their children to study at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and receive Israeli social and health benefits. What does “upgrading their status” from East Jerusalem residents to citizens of Israel add? Why did East Jerusalem residents refuse the Israeli offer of citizenship in 1967, and why are they actively seeking to obtain it now, especially given that citizenship requires them to pledge the controversial oath of allegiance to the Israeli state?

Things seem to of changed since 1992

Israel advances plans for 77 new East Jerusalem homes

Settlement watchdog says authorities invited tenders for construction of units in northern part of capital

By AFPApril 27, 2015, 5:12 pm 7

Instead of changing direction and showing that Israel is ready for peace, Netanyahu is sticking to the line he held during his election campaign and seeking to prevent the chance of peace.”

The day before the election, Netanyahu vowed that if reelected he would build thousands of shttp://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-advances-plans-for-77-new-east-jerusalem-homes/ettler homes in Arab East Jerusalem to prevent future concessions to the Palestinians.

Israel advances plans for 77 new East Jerusalem homes The Times of Israel

So you are saying that the Jews cant build on their own land, but the arab muslims can build on any land they want

It's not their land in the first place, it's always been Palestinian land.

Is this "message board" nothing but Israeli shills?

Linkiloo, thank you. And you are correct, I have seen plenty of people from all religions living side by side without hate hear in Israel. It is not at all the way, nor is there the discrimination that the pro-pals would have us believe on this board.

I did do the Temple Mount today, here's the money shot of the Dome of the Crock:

Like I said, once I get home I will compose a more complete thread full of pictures for all to enjoy.

Glad to see your rose tinted glasses are still firmly screwed into your skull. I once travelled to Yugoslavia during the Tito era, and do you know, everyone there was oh so happy. In fact they went out of their way to tell you just how happy they were, living in the Communist paradise. Then there was the holiday in Spain, where everyone was having a party, so it seemed, under their benevolent leader General Franco. Then the world turned and the truth came out...enjoy your holiday.

Belgrade Exhibition Exposes Yugoslav Communist Crimes Balkan Insight

UN presses Spain over Franco-era crimes and mass graves - BBC News

Nah ... we have our share of anti-Israel Nazi types. Why do you ask?

I think the Nazis were all for Israel, they wanted rid of the Jewish takeover , REMEMBER, Hitler even worked with Ben Guion with the transfer agreement. Those Zionists were taking over Germany , just like Russia and now Palestine.

LIAR

No she isn't The Transfer Agreement The Dramatic Story of the Pact Between the Third Reich and Jewish Palestine Amazon.co.uk Edwin Black 9780914153139 Books

Glad to see your rose tinted glasses are still firmly screwed into your skull... Then the world turned and the truth came out...enjoy your holiday.

The truth has long been out but "people" like you just can't handle the truth.

Quietly East Jerusalem Palestinians acquiring Israeli citizenship 972 Magazine

By Riman Barakat - May 20, 2012

...As an East Jerusalem resident, I am struck by a recent trend: many of my friends and acquaintances who hold Jerusalem identification cards – documents of permanent residency rather than Israeli citizenship – are quietly applying for and obtaining Israeli passports.

It’s not immediately clear why. Current residents of East Jerusalem – numbering over 350,000, or 38% of the city’s total population – already go about their daily lives, shop at Israeli malls, use Israeli services, frequent Israeli restaurants and bars, send their children to study at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and receive Israeli social and health benefits. What does “upgrading their status” from East Jerusalem residents to citizens of Israel add? Why did East Jerusalem residents refuse the Israeli offer of citizenship in 1967, and why are they actively seeking to obtain it now, especially given that citizenship requires them to pledge the controversial oath of allegiance to the Israeli state?

The article continues...

"I believe the trend is the result of a well-planned and consistently applied Israeli strategy to pressure the Palestinian population of East Jerusalem."

and,

"In addition, East Jerusalem Palestinians face arbitrary threats of home demolition orders in Silwan and other neighborhoods, the continued infiltration of settlers, harassment at Ben Gurion Airport, the difficulty of obtaining building permits, a deteriorating infrastructure in Palestinian neighborhoods, and unequal distribution and allocation of budget and resources in developing Palestinian areas."

Well done Sayit, never let the truth get in the way of a nice Habara sound bite.

What would you expect from a Palestinian ... nice words about Israel? The factual part of his article - the non-opinion part you choose to ignore - states that his fellow Jerusalem Arabs are so upset with their treatment in Israel that they are seeking (and receiving) Israeli citizenship. The message goes right over your (pin)head.

I suspect the message is far to complicated for your understanding.

I think the Nazis were all for Israel, they wanted rid of the Jewish takeover , REMEMBER, Hitler even worked with Ben Guion with the transfer agreement. Those Zionists were taking over Germany , just like Russia and now Palestine.

Penelope must have learned about the book The Transfer on the hate sites where the book is very popular. She probably wishes that the Jews didn't trade some equipment for other Jews to save them from going to the concentration camps. Edwin Black wants you especially to push his new book because you think just like a Nazi.

Book Discussion Farhud Roots Arab-Nazi Alliance Video C-SPAN.org

Nope on the net, didn't even know about the book. Thanks tho. The transfer agreement is not a secret.
Since you don't seem like the scholarly type, I still believe you found it on some hate site or else you would not have known about this book. Throughout the years all the anti-Semites would bring up this book as if the Nazis and the Jews were constantly in bed with each other. Maybe you can tell us why it is so popular on the hate sites. I bet the hate sites don't talk about Edwin Blacks book about the Nazis-Arab alliance.

I don't go to hate sites, the transfer agreement in on Wiki. Oh yes the Arabs and Nazis wanted to put them in Israel and then take Israel out. Good grief. No he has wrote several books on hitler , Nazis and that, no need to read the bias stuff. I heard it all growing up.
Tell us then, how did you happen to go to Wikipedia to know it was there? I am sure you heard it all before growing up how the Jews were so evil. It is so obvious from your posts what an anti-Semite you are. Why not discuss his new book with your other like-minded friends. They will be happy to know that the Nazis and Arabs were very, very friendly, so friendly in fact that after the war many Nazis fled to the Middle East and continued writing their propaganda.
:cow:

I actually think Monte or one of the other scholars on Palestine's history mentioned it . So as my inquisitive mind usually does I researched it. Other than that I may of found it by reading some history and learned about it. My packed brain just can't remember every little detail of how I know what I know. Started years ago.

Glad to see your rose tinted glasses are still firmly screwed into your skull. I once travelled to Yugoslavia during the Tito era, and do you know, everyone there was oh so happy. In fact they went out of their way to tell you just how happy they were, living in the Communist paradise. Then there was the holiday in Spain, where everyone was having a party, so it seemed, under their benevolent leader General Franco. Then the world turned and the truth came out...enjoy your holiday.

LIAR

No she isn't The Transfer Agreement The Dramatic Story of the Pact Between the Third Reich and Jewish Palestine Amazon.co.uk Edwin Black 9780914153139 Books

It was the first year that hitler took power. He was still just beginning to sell his aryan race ideology.
The jews could not take cash with them and most were forced to sell most of what they owned and 'bank' the money in germany before they left. It allowed them only a small amount for start up that the jews could withdraw from the germany bank in mandate. This was not an agreement that lasted throughout nazi germany, nor were a large number of jews involved.

Not that many managed to get out before the major actions against jews took place. Before the mufti met hitler.

My packed brain just can't remember every little detail of how I know what I know. Started years ago.

images

LIAR

It was the first year that hitler took power. He was still just beginning to sell his aryan race ideology.
The jews could not take cash with them and most were forced to sell most of what they owned and 'bank' the money in germany before they left. It allowed them only a small amount for start up that the jews could withdraw from the germany bank in mandate. This was not an agreement that lasted throughout nazi germany, nor were a large number of jews involved.

Not that many managed to get out before the major actions against jews took place. Before the mufti met hitler.

May I refer you to my new post , Hitler didn't invent this stuff, seems all the top US generals were antisemitc as well,
WWII Hitler and the Nazis not the only anti semitics our US top generals were as well. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Why? Because they are taught from an early age that everything is not their fault. All their woes, every bad thing, every bad situation they face; is all laid at the feet of the Jews.

Beautiful building isn't it. A real work of history, hopefully for many more centuries.

Stolen from the Christians so not Arabic in nature. In fact the arabs have no architecture at all it is all stolen from other cultures.

Stolen architecture?

Architecture has been developed over the millennia in every country and influenced by many different cultures....

Stolen from other nations and claimed as their own. As your link says inspired by the former Sassanid and Byzantine models ............. and The Dome of the Rock (Qubbat al-Sakhrah) in Jerusalem (691) is one of the most important buildings in all of Islamic architecture. It is patterned after the nearby Church of the Holy Sepulchre[5] and Byzantine Christian artists were employed to create its elaborate mosaics against a gold background.[1][6] The great epigraphic vine frieze was adapted from the pre-Islamic Syrian style.[7] The Dome of the Rock featured interior vaulted spaces, a circular dome, and the use of stylized repeating decorative arabesque patterns.
This
The semicircular arch became a popular feature in Islamic structures. Some suggest the Muslims acquired this from the Visigoths in Spain[8] but they may have obtained it from Syria and Persia where the horseshoe arch had been in use by the Persian and Byzantines as early as the 5th century.[9] After the Moorish invasion of Spain in 711 AD the form was taken by the Umayyads who accentuated the curvature of the horseshoe.[
This
The Great Mosque of Damascus (completed in 715 by caliph Al-Walid I),[11] built on the site of the basilica of John the Baptist after the Islamic invasion of Damascus, still bore great resemblance to 6th and 7th century Christian basilicas.

The Dome of the Rock has inspired the architecture of a number of buildings. These include the octagonal Church of St. Giacomo in Italy, the Mausoleum of Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent in Istanbul, the octagonal Moorish Revival style Rumbach Street Synagogue in Budapest, and the New Synagogue in Berlin, Germany. It was long believed by Christians that the Dome of the Rock echoed the architecture of the Temple in Jerusalem, as can be seen in Raphael's The Marriage of the Virgin and in Perugino's Marriage of the Virgin. Dome of the Rock - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

As Humanity says, "Architecture has been developed over the millennia in every country and influenced by many different cultures...." or more simply, for someone of your intellect, "Archetects steal ideas from other Architects, always have, always will."

Jerusalem wouldn't be the same without the beautiful Gold Dome. That is what is the most beautiful thing about Jerusalem, well all of Palestine/ Israel , Tel Aviv is just another city.

Stolen architecture?

This
This

Jerusalem wouldn't be the same without the beautiful Gold Dome. That is what is the most beautiful thing about Jerusalem, well all of Palestine/ Israel , Tel Aviv is just another city.
That beautiful "thing" has no right to be in Israel. Should be destroyed.

Penelope must have learned about the book The Transfer on the hate sites where the book is very popular. She probably wishes that the Jews didn't trade some equipment for other Jews to save them from going to the concentration camps. Edwin Black wants you especially to push his new book because you think just like a Nazi.

Book Discussion Farhud Roots Arab-Nazi Alliance Video C-SPAN.org

Nope on the net, didn't even know about the book. Thanks tho. The transfer agreement is not a secret.
Since you don't seem like the scholarly type, I still believe you found it on some hate site or else you would not have known about this book. Throughout the years all the anti-Semites would bring up this book as if the Nazis and the Jews were constantly in bed with each other. Maybe you can tell us why it is so popular on the hate sites. I bet the hate sites don't talk about Edwin Blacks book about the Nazis-Arab alliance.

I don't go to hate sites, the transfer agreement in on Wiki. Oh yes the Arabs and Nazis wanted to put them in Israel and then take Israel out. Good grief. No he has wrote several books on hitler , Nazis and that, no need to read the bias stuff. I heard it all growing up.
Tell us then, how did you happen to go to Wikipedia to know it was there? I am sure you heard it all before growing up how the Jews were so evil. It is so obvious from your posts what an anti-Semite you are. Why not discuss his new book with your other like-minded friends. They will be happy to know that the Nazis and Arabs were very, very friendly, so friendly in fact that after the war many Nazis fled to the Middle East and continued writing their propaganda.

I actually think Monte or one of the other scholars on Palestine's history mentioned it . So as my inquisitive mind usually does I researched it. Other than that I may of found it by reading some history and learned about it. My packed brain just can't remember every little detail of how I know what I know. Started years ago.
You don't say? I am willing to bet that none of us heard of this book until the anti-Semites started dragging it up from the hate sites. Never would they think of mentioning a book that Edwin Black wrote after that because it wouldn't fit their agenda of trying to make the readers think that the Jews were constantly cooperating with Hitler. Since you say your mind is inquisitive, why not be inquisitive enough to buy this book so you can see how your Nazi friends tied up with the Arabs?

http://www.amazon.com/The-Farhud-Arab-Nazi-Alliance-Holocaust/dp/0914153145&tag=ff0d01-20

Did you see this TeddyEarp

Arabs carry out protest in Tel Aviv over housing demolitions

About 2,000 Arab Israelis gathered to protest ongoing housing demolitions in unrecognized Arab villages in Israel, call on government to stop destroying homes.

Hassan Shaalan

Published:

04.28.15, 20:19

About 2,000 Arab Israelis, including members of the Joint Arab List, gathered for a protest in Tel Aviv on Tuesday evening against the demolition of homes in unrecognized Arab villages.

The protest, held in Tel Aviv's Rabin Square, came after the announcement of a general strike in the Arab sector on Tuesday morning.

The strike took place in Arab towns in the north, schools, colleges, public institutions, and banks, with most shops remaining closed, Arab media outlets reported.

The Higher Arab Monitoring Committee, which represents Arab communities in Israel, said the protest was against growing racism and the acceleration of housing demolitions.

601808201001095640360no.jpg

Arabs carry out protest in Tel Aviv over housing demolitions - Israel News Ynetnews

What would the USA do if Mexicans started building illegally in America, would they demolish the illegal buildings or leave them stand ?

Stolen architecture?

This
This

And you think that architecture in the UK came from where exactly?

Let me ask you a question... Marble Arch, London... Where was the architectural influence for that design from?

Let me save you the embarrassment of looking it up and making yourself look like a twat...

It came from Rome and Paris...

So, is that ok? Or is that "stolen architecture"?

You are simply a belligerent, racist prick Phoney!

I suppose you will be voting UKIP next month too! :cuckoo: :asshole:

Did I say that Britain did not copy other cultures architecture, no I didn't. But we did have a style all to our own with such structures as Stonehenge and Longbarrows.

The arabs had nothing at all they stole everything from the cultures they destroyed, and they are now destroying those cultures religious symbols.

Now let me ask you a question why are you so arrogant and stupid when it is shown the arab muslims have done nothing to enhance humanity in the 1400 years of their existence.

Depends on if they an offer me something the other parties don't, like a complete ban on all immigration and repatriation and/or deportation for migrants that break the law.

About 2,000 Arab Israelis gathered to protest ongoing housing demolitions in unrecognized Arab villages in Israel, call on government to stop destroying homes.

Hassan Shaalan

Published:

About 2,000 Arab Israelis, including members of the Joint Arab List, gathered for a protest in Tel Aviv on Tuesday evening against the demolition of homes in unrecognized Arab villages.

The protest, held in Tel Aviv's Rabin Square, came after the announcement of a general strike in the Arab sector on Tuesday morning.

The strike took place in Arab towns in the north, schools, colleges, public institutions, and banks, with most shops remaining closed, Arab media outlets reported.

The Higher Arab Monitoring Committee, which represents Arab communities in Israel, said the protest was against growing racism and the acceleration of housing demolitions.

Arabs carry out protest in Tel Aviv over housing demolitions - Israel News Ynetnews

Amazing, eh? Despite the fact that they are committed to Israel's destruction the Arabs take full advantage of the rights afforded to anyone in Israel, including the right to PEACEFULLY protest Israeli gov't policies regarding illegal structures.
What a wonderful country!
:biggrin:

The non-whites in the Cape who had representation in the Apartheid Parliament took advantage of their special rights too. The non-whites citizens of the Bantustans did not have the same rights. Is it any different in Israel?

OFF TOPIC AGAIN Abdul. Read the rules and stick to them

I really do not know Bill. I feel as though I have listened enough here to their side of the story by going through the links that folks like you have posted; and yes with an open mind. I have and will talk to plenty of Israeli Muslims (my cab driver this morning claimed no discrimination and his radio was tuned to Quran FM), Israeli Christians, Israeli Negroes and such.
Quran FM? Now that's an alternative station! Did you ask the cabbie if he's ever listened to KROC?

The big problem is that diving down the rabbit hole of the Palestinian side has already shown me, with my open mind, that theirs is a story that claims major victim status without claiming any responsibility at all for any thing they may have done wrong. They are victims all right. But just as much from their leadership as well as anything else. They have been fed lie after lie for years and years now. All the while, their leaders have used them to milk the world for money which was intended to help the masses but has been siphoned off to help their leaders. It is truly sad, but they allowed it to happen to themselves. And continue to do so. Why? Because they are taught from an early age that everything is not their fault. All their woes, every bad thing, every bad situation they face; is all laid at the feet of the Jews.
Palestinian's are victims. They're a population under occupation. They live under martial law and have no control of their future. Ask some people if they think Israel should end the occupation?

When you post the replies you get when you ask some people if the arab muslim terrorists should stop murdering innocent people.

Hassan Shaalan

Published:

What would the USA do if Mexicans started building illegally in America, would they demolish the illegal buildings or leave them stand ?

Without permits, not inspected, not to required standard..............tear it down. My brother hired an architect and contractor to do some work on his house and he was tied up for months with inspections, changes, tear out and rebuilding. It is not a matter of getting a blank permit and doing what you want. You have to submit plans and even then the plans might need to be changed along the way after an inspection and repeated several times along the way.

It is ridiculous to think building and even repairs in any modern country is easy. If you don't submit plans or get inspections the city/county/state can make you tear it down. it is not just an Israeli thing.

You don't say? I am willing to bet that none of us heard of this book until the anti-Semites started dragging it up from the hate sites. Never would they think of mentioning a book that Edwin Black wrote after that because it wouldn't fit their agenda of trying to make the readers think that the Jews were constantly cooperating with Hitler. Since you say your mind is inquisitive, why not be inquisitive enough to buy this book so you can see how your Nazi friends tied up with the Arabs?

The Farhud Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust Edwin Black 9780914153146 Amazon.com Books

I heard enough of him on his book review to know not to waste my money on trash.

Stolen architecture?

This
This

That beautiful "thing" has no right to be in Israel. Should be destroyed.

I know that is the Zionist intention but if they do they'll will be hell to pay and frankly they will deserve it. That is a land mark and if Jews were not so chickenshit they'd have their original Temple, which was probably the size of the smallest house in Israel. The even let their Persian paid temple vanish and then Herods. I mean its over. They wouldn't be there today if not for Britain and the US.

Stolen architecture?

This
This

And you think that architecture in the UK came from where exactly?

Let me ask you a question... Marble Arch, London... Where was the architectural influence for that design from?

Let me save you the embarrassment of looking it up and making yourself look like a twat...

It came from Rome and Paris...

So, is that ok? Or is that "stolen architecture"?

You are simply a belligerent, racist prick Phoney!

I suppose you will be voting UKIP next month too! :cuckoo: :asshole:

Did I say that Britain did not copy other cultures architecture, no I didn't. But we did have a style all to our own with such structures as Stonehenge and Longbarrows.

The arabs had nothing at all they stole everything from the cultures they destroyed, and they are now destroying those cultures religious symbols.

Now let me ask you a question why are you so arrogant and stupid when it is shown the arab muslims have done nothing to enhance humanity in the 1400 years of their existence.

Depends on if they an offer me something the other parties don't, like a complete ban on all immigration and repatriation and/or deportation for migrants that break the law.

There are stone circles in france as well from around the same period. They might have been built by the same culture and not a case of copying some one else.
There are a number of stone circle across the UK with some differences but it seems for the same purpose. It is not like romans copying from the egyptians or vs.

Forum List

Back