In Jerusalem, Israel now.

Is this "message board" nothing but Israeli shills?

Linkiloo, thank you. And you are correct, I have seen plenty of people from all religions living side by side without hate hear in Israel. It is not at all the way, nor is there the discrimination that the pro-pals would have us believe on this board.

I did do the Temple Mount today, here's the money shot of the Dome of the Crock:

Like I said, once I get home I will compose a more complete thread full of pictures for all to enjoy.

Glad to see your rose tinted glasses are still firmly screwed into your skull. I once travelled to Yugoslavia during the Tito era, and do you know, everyone there was oh so happy. In fact they went out of their way to tell you just how happy they were, living in the Communist paradise. Then there was the holiday in Spain, where everyone was having a party, so it seemed, under their benevolent leader General Franco. Then the world turned and the truth came out...enjoy your holiday.

Belgrade Exhibition Exposes Yugoslav Communist Crimes Balkan Insight

UN presses Spain over Franco-era crimes and mass graves - BBC News

Nah ... we have our share of anti-Israel Nazi types. Why do you ask?

Here's one of those Shills you were looking for...happy to help.:)

What I read is an edited video. What he said was this- "The Arabs focus their efforts on terrorist wars, we need to strike them painfully, letting them know they can't break us."

The video shows nothing of the second part, only that he "managed" to deal with the Americans (whatever that means). Why was there a need to so confusedly edit the sentences is beyond me.

If they weren't such assholes in Gaza, there wouldn't have been any need to prevent them getting an airport, or a just port, or even a palace.

You forget we can read what all your PM's have said throughout the years, PM Bibi wrote the book on terror and his father hated , and I mean hated the Muslims , and all the PM's ever since, the whole goal with the One Million Immigration Plan was to populate and to make it a complete Jewish State, its still the plan, if the world was not watching, a huge bomb would be shot into Gaza, but were all watching now.

That's stupid, if we really would have wanted to wipe out Gaza completely, we would have done it, and the world would not have said any more than its now saying in Syria. nobody really gives a s***.

No you had to stop , the world is watching.

NO they did not have to stop, and the world would do nothing if they didn't. The UN would make noises right up until they were evicted, and then make toothless threats just as they have with Syria, Iraq and the other Islamic hellholes in turmoil. The Iranians would make threats until Israel destroyed their nuclear facilities and silos, then they would crawl back down their rat holes. It would only be islamomoron propagandists that would be shouting about it in 3 moths time

Only in your little Zionist fantasy world Phoney...

Shows what a belligerent, hateful cretin you really are!

You seriously think that the world would sit back and allow Israel to commit genocide?

Would not be genocide would it, any more than the ethnic cleansing of Jews from islamonazi nations or Christians from Palestine. Don't see the world doing much about that, only some half hearted drone attacks on IS.

Why? Because they are taught from an early age that everything is not their fault. All their woes, every bad thing, every bad situation they face; is all laid at the feet of the Jews.

And the Israelis are not taught that.

Beautiful building isn't it. A real work of history, hopefully for many more centuries.

Stolen from the Christians so not Arabic in nature. In fact the arabs have no architecture at all it is all stolen from other cultures.

Stolen architecture?

Architecture has been developed over the millennia in every country and influenced by many different cultures....

Islamic architecture - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Linkiloo, thank you. And you are correct, I have seen plenty of people from all religions living side by side without hate hear in Israel. It is not at all the way, nor is there the discrimination that the pro-pals would have us believe on this board.

I did do the Temple Mount today, here's the money shot of the Dome of the Crock:

Like I said, once I get home I will compose a more complete thread full of pictures for all to enjoy.

there is an area for you to post pictures that you can send a link for members to see them. Go to your account area.

Glad to see your rose tinted glasses are still firmly screwed into your skull... Then the world turned and the truth came out...enjoy your holiday.

The truth has long been out but "people" like you just can't handle the truth.

Quietly East Jerusalem Palestinians acquiring Israeli citizenship 972 Magazine

By Riman Barakat - May 20, 2012

...As an East Jerusalem resident, I am struck by a recent trend: many of my friends and acquaintances who hold Jerusalem identification cards – documents of permanent residency rather than Israeli citizenship – are quietly applying for and obtaining Israeli passports.

It’s not immediately clear why. Current residents of East Jerusalem – numbering over 350,000, or 38% of the city’s total population – already go about their daily lives, shop at Israeli malls, use Israeli services, frequent Israeli restaurants and bars, send their children to study at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and receive Israeli social and health benefits. What does “upgrading their status” from East Jerusalem residents to citizens of Israel add? Why did East Jerusalem residents refuse the Israeli offer of citizenship in 1967, and why are they actively seeking to obtain it now, especially given that citizenship requires them to pledge the controversial oath of allegiance to the Israeli state?

The article continues...

"I believe the trend is the result of a well-planned and consistently applied Israeli strategy to pressure the Palestinian population of East Jerusalem."

and,

"In addition, East Jerusalem Palestinians face arbitrary threats of home demolition orders in Silwan and other neighborhoods, the continued infiltration of settlers, harassment at Ben Gurion Airport, the difficulty of obtaining building permits, a deteriorating infrastructure in Palestinian neighborhoods, and unequal distribution and allocation of budget and resources in developing Palestinian areas."

Well done Sayit, never let the truth get in the way of a nice Habara sound bite.

Glad to see your rose tinted glasses are still firmly screwed into your skull... Then the world turned and the truth came out...enjoy your holiday.

...As an East Jerusalem resident, I am struck by a recent trend: many of my friends and acquaintances who hold Jerusalem identification cards – documents of permanent residency rather than Israeli citizenship – are quietly applying for and obtaining Israeli passports.

It’s not immediately clear why. Current residents of East Jerusalem – numbering over 350,000, or 38% of the city’s total population – already go about their daily lives, shop at Israeli malls, use Israeli services, frequent Israeli restaurants and bars, send their children to study at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and receive Israeli social and health benefits. What does “upgrading their status” from East Jerusalem residents to citizens of Israel add? Why did East Jerusalem residents refuse the Israeli offer of citizenship in 1967, and why are they actively seeking to obtain it now, especially given that citizenship requires them to pledge the controversial oath of allegiance to the Israeli state?

Things seem to of changed since 1992

Israel advances plans for 77 new East Jerusalem homes

Settlement watchdog says authorities invited tenders for construction of units in northern part of capital

By AFPApril 27, 2015, 5:12 pm 7

Instead of changing direction and showing that Israel is ready for peace, Netanyahu is sticking to the line he held during his election campaign and seeking to prevent the chance of peace.”

The day before the election, Netanyahu vowed that if reelected he would build thousands of shttp://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-advances-plans-for-77-new-east-jerusalem-homes/ettler homes in Arab East Jerusalem to prevent future concessions to the Palestinians.

Israel advances plans for 77 new East Jerusalem homes The Times of Israel

Glad to see your rose tinted glasses are still firmly screwed into your skull. I once travelled to Yugoslavia during the Tito era, and do you know, everyone there was oh so happy. In fact they went out of their way to tell you just how happy they were, living in the Communist paradise. Then there was the holiday in Spain, where everyone was having a party, so it seemed, under their benevolent leader General Franco. Then the world turned and the truth came out...enjoy your holiday.

I think the Nazis were all for Israel, they wanted rid of the Jewish takeover , REMEMBER, Hitler even worked with Ben Guion with the transfer agreement. Those Zionists were taking over Germany , just like Russia and now Palestine.

Sorry, Roudy. I was at the beach last Sunday while in Tel Aviv; but I was so full of jet lag I (nor you) could get any enjoyment or pictures out of it. Or I should say, I was too jet lagged to take any pics.
Did you get any pics of the female soldiers with their big bazookas?

I gots ta tell youz, after those pics from Teddy, I decided to fly to Israel myself and here are some of the pictures I managed to take. I'll be in touch later after I have my humus.

Meet Israel's greatest asset, it's women!

idf3.jpg

Israeli-soldier-girls-200-c.jpg

hot+sexy+women+female+girl+hot+beautiful+cute+soldier+troop+member+Israel+Defense+Forces+(IDF+Hebrew+צְבָא+הַהֲגָנָה+לְי%D6%B4שְׂרָאֵל%E2%80%8E%E2%80%8E+%C2%A0Tzva+Hahagana+LeYisra'elThe+Defensive+Army+for+Israel+اع+الإسرائيلي,+Jaish+Al-Difaa+Al-Isra'+(2).jpg

israeli_soldiers_yom_haazmaut_05.jpg
Mama Mia!!! Notice the short guy on the left in the bottom picture cant keep his eyes off them bazookas.

Can't say I blame him, I would be doing the exact same.

No, the Israelis are not taught to be eternal victims. They are taught the whole truth, all the things that they did wrong as well. Next week there is going to be an event on the Jerusalem Light Rail where many Israeli students are going to speak only in Arabic. To show the lack of discrimination and to squash the lie about apartheid as well.

Beautiful building isn't it. A real work of history, hopefully for many more centuries.

Yes, even if the history has now been totally twisted into a lie. That building was built originally for the Christians to commemorate or approximate where the Jewish Temple stood.

No just taught they are the "chosen". I don't think Christians care one bit, they have the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
So, to continue in the theme of my thread; to try to debunk the lies. I am still in Jerusalem. Today I got showed around by an Israeli. Afterwards he was sitting down talking to an Arab in the Muslim quarter. Didn't look like anyone was unhappy there.

Now as I have said, I know the "Palestinians" (those who claim to be) are not happy at all with the state of Israel.

But today while people watching, I have seen plenty of men with 'kippas' walking down the street. I have also seen women in full on burkas. I didn't see anyone spit on them, nor disrespect them at all. Mind you, my apartment is on one of the busiest streets in downtown Jerusalem. I also saw an obvious muslim couple. He wasn't wearing a kippa and she had her head wrapped in the more moderate traditional way with the scarf. They just walked down the street with many obvious Jews with kippas passing them by to and fro.

And Oh. My. God. They were smiling! No body was beating them! Holy crap! Say it ain't so! I thought the Jews hated the Israeli Arabs/Muslims! And the ones with the full on burkha, well of course I couldn't tell if they were smiling or not, but they were certainly not getting beat either.

Talk about some discrimination! Or not. More like talk about a bunch of lies and bullshit you pro-pals. And that is the what and why about those who claim "Palestinian". They have gone down the rabbit hole of lies and bullshit. I do feel sorry for them.

Not from what I've been reading, you are in TEl Avie and I doubt you will see much there at all, but go to the west bank and well you can't get into Gaza. Your a tourist and don't live there. According to the papers a lot has been happening and you don't see it. You know I don't see what happens on the other side of town here unless its on the news. So to put some perspective on your observations, they are biased on what you see and where you go.

I think the Nazis were all for Israel, they wanted rid of the Jewish takeover , REMEMBER, Hitler even worked with Ben Guion with the transfer agreement. Those Zionists were taking over Germany , just like Russia and now Palestine.

Penelope must have learned about the book The Transfer on the hate sites where the book is very popular. She probably wishes that the Jews didn't trade some equipment for other Jews to save them from going to the concentration camps. Edwin Black wants you especially to push his new book because you think just like a Nazi.

Book Discussion Farhud Roots Arab-Nazi Alliance Video C-SPAN.org

Why? Because they are taught from an early age that everything is not their fault. All their woes, every bad thing, every bad situation they face; is all laid at the feet of the Jews.

Stolen from the Christians so not Arabic in nature. In fact the arabs have no architecture at all it is all stolen from other cultures.

Stolen architecture?

Architecture has been developed over the millennia in every country and influenced by many different cultures....

Islamic architecture - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Stolen from other nations and claimed as their own. As your link says inspired by the former Sassanid and Byzantine models ............. and The Dome of the Rock (Qubbat al-Sakhrah) in Jerusalem (691) is one of the most important buildings in all of Islamic architecture. It is patterned after the nearby Church of the Holy Sepulchre[5] and Byzantine Christian artists were employed to create its elaborate mosaics against a gold background.[1][6] The great epigraphic vine frieze was adapted from the pre-Islamic Syrian style.[7] The Dome of the Rock featured interior vaulted spaces, a circular dome, and the use of stylized repeating decorative arabesque patterns.
This
The semicircular arch became a popular feature in Islamic structures. Some suggest the Muslims acquired this from the Visigoths in Spain[8] but they may have obtained it from Syria and Persia where the horseshoe arch had been in use by the Persian and Byzantines as early as the 5th century.[9] After the Moorish invasion of Spain in 711 AD the form was taken by the Umayyads who accentuated the curvature of the horseshoe.[
This
The Great Mosque of Damascus (completed in 715 by caliph Al-Walid I),[11] built on the site of the basilica of John the Baptist after the Islamic invasion of Damascus, still bore great resemblance to 6th and 7th century Christian basilicas.

So as I said all stolen from other nations.

Things seem to of changed since 1992

Israel advances plans for 77 new East Jerusalem homes

Settlement watchdog says authorities invited tenders for construction of units in northern part of capital

By AFPApril 27, 2015, 5:12 pm 7

Instead of changing direction and showing that Israel is ready for peace, Netanyahu is sticking to the line he held during his election campaign and seeking to prevent the chance of peace.”

The day before the election, Netanyahu vowed that if reelected he would build thousands of shttp://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-advances-plans-for-77-new-east-jerusalem-homes/ettler homes in Arab East Jerusalem to prevent future concessions to the Palestinians.

Israel advances plans for 77 new East Jerusalem homes The Times of Israel

So you are saying that the Jews cant build on their own land, but the arab muslims can build on any land they want

LIAR

The article continues...

"I believe the trend is the result of a well-planned and consistently applied Israeli strategy to pressure the Palestinian population of East Jerusalem."

and,

"In addition, East Jerusalem Palestinians face arbitrary threats of home demolition orders in Silwan and other neighborhoods, the continued infiltration of settlers, harassment at Ben Gurion Airport, the difficulty of obtaining building permits, a deteriorating infrastructure in Palestinian neighborhoods, and unequal distribution and allocation of budget and resources in developing Palestinian areas."

Well done Sayit, never let the truth get in the way of a nice Habara sound bite.

What would you expect from a Palestinian ... nice words about Israel? The factual part of his article - the non-opinion part you choose to ignore - states that his fellow Jerusalem Arabs are so upset with their treatment in Israel that they are seeking (and receiving) Israeli citizenship. The message goes right over your (pin)head.

Penelope must have learned about the book The Transfer on the hate sites where the book is very popular. She probably wishes that the Jews didn't trade some equipment for other Jews to save them from going to the concentration camps. Edwin Black wants you especially to push his new book because you think just like a Nazi.

Nope on the net, didn't even know about the book. Thanks tho. The transfer agreement is not a secret.

Did you see this TeddyEarp

Arabs carry out protest in Tel Aviv over housing demolitions

About 2,000 Arab Israelis gathered to protest ongoing housing demolitions in unrecognized Arab villages in Israel, call on government to stop destroying homes.

Hassan Shaalan

Published:

04.28.15, 20:19

About 2,000 Arab Israelis, including members of the Joint Arab List, gathered for a protest in Tel Aviv on Tuesday evening against the demolition of homes in unrecognized Arab villages.

The protest, held in Tel Aviv's Rabin Square, came after the announcement of a general strike in the Arab sector on Tuesday morning.

The strike took place in Arab towns in the north, schools, colleges, public institutions, and banks, with most shops remaining closed, Arab media outlets reported.

The Higher Arab Monitoring Committee, which represents Arab communities in Israel, said the protest was against growing racism and the acceleration of housing demolitions.

601808201001095640360no.jpg

Arabs carry out protest in Tel Aviv over housing demolitions - Israel News Ynetnews

No thanks, just another Jewish write on the "holocaust". I get tired of their stories, and of course no one can say otherwise or they are called anti sematic and a holocaust denier. Gets real old litening to these jewish historians and also they are very active on Wiki rewriting history there. PS: I read some reviews and they say its very bias which all jewish writing is , because we know the jews were helpless poor victims.:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Did you see this TeddyEarp

Arabs carry out protest in Tel Aviv over housing demolitions

About 2,000 Arab Israelis gathered to protest ongoing housing demolitions in unrecognized Arab villages in Israel, call on government to stop destroying homes.

Hassan Shaalan

Published:

04.28.15, 20:19

About 2,000 Arab Israelis, including members of the Joint Arab List, gathered for a protest in Tel Aviv on Tuesday evening against the demolition of homes in unrecognized Arab villages.

The protest, held in Tel Aviv's Rabin Square, came after the announcement of a general strike in the Arab sector on Tuesday morning.

The strike took place in Arab towns in the north, schools, colleges, public institutions, and banks, with most shops remaining closed, Arab media outlets reported.

The Higher Arab Monitoring Committee, which represents Arab communities in Israel, said the protest was against growing racism and the acceleration of housing demolitions.

601808201001095640360no.jpg

Arabs carry out protest in Tel Aviv over housing demolitions - Israel News Ynetnews
I don't think Teddy went to Israel as a Palestinian goodwill gesture.

Forum List

Back