In Majority of 2020 Election Court Cases Where Evidence Was Actually Heard, Trump Won the Vast Majority of the Time, 22 Out of 30 Cases

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Most cases were dismissed before the evidence was even presented, on procedural grounds like "standing." In the relatively small number of cases where evidence was heard, Trump prevailed a majority of the time.

2020 Presidential Election Cases

Source:

Filings with Trump not Plaintiff Subtotals =6118Note: GOP Plaintiff prevailed in 15 out of 18 cases decided on the merits
Filings with Trump, et. al. as Defendant =54Note: GOP Defendant prevailed in 3 out of 4 cases decided on the merits
Grand Totals =9230Note: Trump and/or the GOP plaintiff prevailed in 22 out of 30 cases decided on the merits

See green notes at bottom for summary:

cases.PNG

Most cases were dismissed before the evidence was even presented, on procedural grounds like "standing." In the relatively small number of cases where evidence was heard, Trump prevailed a majority of the time.

Source:

Filings with Trump not Plaintiff Subtotals =6118Note: GOP Plaintiff prevailed in 15 out of 18 cases decided on the merits
Filings with Trump, et. al. as Defendant =54Note: GOP Defendant prevailed in 3 out of 4 cases decided on the merits
Grand Totals =9230Note: Trump and/or the GOP plaintiff prevailed in 22 out of 30 cases decided on the merits

View attachment 708909

You are adding the GOP ones as Rumps. They aren't. For the Rumps, most of his were bounced due to lack of evidence or being completely insane to begin with. I won't go through all the Rump BS lawsuits but more than 60 were denied while only one was successful and that didn't have anything to that would affect the outcome of the voting.

306-232 You characters lost big time. Next time, present a decent person instead of Rump or Rump 2. While I don't care for Biden, the Rump and Rump wannabes will lose to anyone including Pat Paulson.

Source:

View attachment 708909

I think they oughta send Biden back to any one of his five mansions and give the White House to the man who should be President right now, President Donald Trump.
And also, they should set aside all the Democrat Deep State's orders of Joe Biden so his wife can find him a comfortable nursing home when he needs a straightjacket.

Where is JackOfNoTrades to explain all this and tells us how Trump lost everything and that none of this matters?
Ummm. He did lose. 81 million to 74 million votes. 306-232 electoral votes.

The bigger question is, why do you cucks keep coming back to the same bullshit claims two years after HE LOST!! :auiqs.jpg:
Do you like being slapped around? OK, one more time..60+ cases..dismissed. That's gotta be some kind of record.

You are adding the GOP ones as Rumps. They aren't. For the Rumps, most of his were bounced due to lack of evidence or being completely insane to begin with. I won't go through all the Rump BS lawsuits but more than 60 were denied while only one was successful and that didn't have anything to that would affect the outcome of the voting.

306-232 You characters lost big time. Next time, present a decent person instead of Rump or Rump 2. While I don't care for Biden, the Rump and Rump wannabes will lose to anyone including Pat Paulson.
How bad is the Republican candidate Doug Mastriano for governor in Pa.? His own party is running from him.

Enjoying your time shouting out the big lie? You just go right ahead. :auiqs.jpg:
It matters to us Dems.
Fascists calling the other team "fascists?" It all makes sense to me, but you're about to get your heineys thrashed in November, because you scare the population of this country to death with all those prevarications and zero probity.

You're not a conservative. Zero chance

I think they oughta send Biden back to any one of his five mansions and give the White House to the man who should be President right now, President Donald Trump.
And also, they should set aside all the Democrat Deep State's orders of Joe Biden so his wife can find him a comfortable nursing home when he needs a straightjacket.
I agree. But as we know, the world doesn't work like it's supposed to, like logical people think it is supposed to.

It is a train wreck and there are no train builders in sight-

You really need someone to come here and explain to you how none of this matters?

So if we steal the 2024 election and railroad your candidate out of office by hook and crook then block all legal remedies to get our guy in, you will just be fine with that and agree that none of that matters, chump? You've been sucking on one too many car exhaust pipe.

So if we steal the 2024 election and railroad your candidate out of office by hook and crook then block all legal remedies to get our guy in, you will just be fine with that and agree that none of that matters, chump? You've been sucking on one too many car exhaust pipe.
You cucks haven't shown the capacity to pull that off. 😄

Ummm. He did lose. 81 million to 74 million votes. 306-232 electoral votes.
The final recorded official tallies in the books are known and are not in question dummass. Everyone has heard the figures. There you go playing stupid again because you know you cannot handle the actual truth. I'm talking about the fact that many of the states used ILLEGAL and UNCONSTITUTIONAL changes in election laws in 2020 (among many other things) often changed by people who didn't even have the authority to change them, to GET to that vote, making the election of Joe Biden INVALID and his presidency a FRAUD upon the American people.

The bigger question
No--- sorry, no evasions or deflections here. You were called here to ANSWER A QUESTION specific to what was presented by the OP showing that everywhere Trump's evidence was HEARD, he WON the case. If you cannot answer the question, then admit the deflection. Apparently you are both afraid, unwilling and unable to do so which is why you keep evading and running away all the while asking for a thread on the election fraud yet when presented with any of it, you deflect and run like the lying coward pussy you really are.

The final recorded official tallies in the books are known and are not in question dummass. Everyone has heard the figures. There you go playing stupid again because you know you cannot handle the actual truth. I'm talking about the fact that many of the states used ILLEGAL and UNCONSTITUTIONAL changes in election laws in 2020 (among many other things) often changed by people who didn't even have the authority to change them, to GET to that vote, making the election of Joe Biden INVALID and his presidency a FRAUD upon the American people.

No--- sorry, no evasions or deflections here. You were called here to ANSWER A QUESTION specific to what was presented by the OP showing that everywhere Trump's evidence was HEARD, he WON the case. If you cannot answer the question, then admit the deflection. Apparently you are both afraid, unwilling and unable to do so which is why you keep evading and running away all the while asking for a thread on the election fraud yet when presented with any of it, you deflect and run like the lying coward pussy you really are.
He lost. Deal with it. I've given you ample links as to why your assertion is not the truth.
I can't help that you pine for your savior.

Sit down and shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back