In Maricopa County, Arizona, 52 ballots all came from the same two-bedroom home

I'd like the Washington Post to investigate this claim, to see if it's true or false.

But they won't. Instead of actually investigating claims like this, they prefer to blindly say that there's "no evidence" of fraud, and that any claims of fraud are "baseless."

Maricopa Audit Liaison Says They Need to Investigate Anomalies — Like 52 Ballots Submitted From a Two-Bedroom Home

Maricopa Audit Liaison Says They Need to Investigate Anomalies — Like 52 Ballots Submitted From a Two-Bedroom Home

June 19, 2021

Former Arizona Secretary of State and current senate liaison for the Maricopa County audit, Ken Bennett, has said that they need to investigate anomalies such as 52 ballots that came from a single two-bedroom home.

Bennett was giving an update on the next steps in the audit during an interview with John Fredricks on the Outside The Beltway podcast.

“There is still checking of voter registration anomalies,” he explained before citing “fifty two people voting from a two-bedroom home somewhere, or people voting twice, or dead people voting.”

“There’s going to be a few to several weeks of that type of investigation, and then there will probably be a few to several weeks of putting the whole report together,” he added. “The report’s going to be massive.”
Rumor has it many vacant buildings in the Pittsburgh area of Pennsylvania was riddled with hundred of votes coming from said addresses × hundreds of vacant buildings... no way Biden got 80 million votes... fraud

Rumor? That's all you guys have is rumor. What's the latest? I can't keep up.

A
Rumor has it many vacant buildings in the Pittsburgh area of Pennsylvania was riddled with hundred of votes coming from said addresses × hundreds of vacant buildings... no way Biden got 80 million votes... fraud
"Rumor has it"

That's the basis for all this

Jesus
Nd the fact you couldn't find 80 million people world wide to vote for the moron Biden. Why so against transparency? Oh , we know why, democrats cheated .

I'd like the Washington Post to investigate this claim, to see if it's true or false.

But they won't. Instead of actually investigating claims like this, they prefer to blindly say that there's "no evidence" of fraud, and that any claims of fraud are "baseless."

June 19, 2021

Former Arizona Secretary of State and current senate liaison for the Maricopa County audit, Ken Bennett, has said that they need to investigate anomalies such as 52 ballots that came from a single two-bedroom home.

Bennett was giving an update on the next steps in the audit during an interview with John Fredricks on the Outside The Beltway podcast.

“There is still checking of voter registration anomalies,” he explained before citing “fifty two people voting from a two-bedroom home somewhere, or people voting twice, or dead people voting.”

“There’s going to be a few to several weeks of that type of investigation, and then there will probably be a few to several weeks of putting the whole report together,” he added. “The report’s going to be massive.”
Dead people voting...NOOOOOOO

Man arrested in wife's murder now accused of voting for Trump in her name​

Barry Morphew was charged with forgery and offenses relating to mail ballots.

shame on him. charge him and punish him.

What they are checking right now is the braille ballots and that is all they have left.
God the news must really fucking suck for you today.lolol

Only 2pm too.......................lolol

This morning you found out Fauci murdered millions, now dead people voted...lolol

52 mail in ballots to one home..My God

Sucks to be you
Why did you have 52 ballots in yer home?
I walked my lazy ass to the polls like a fuking American
My America has mail service.
My America didn't listen to a quack doctor who destroyed half the country and world over TDS. My God how could you be so GD dumb to let TDS harm so many people

You probably never heard f the Fauci emails. You'll know in a yr.
So Trump is an idiot who listened to Fauci? No wonder he's no longer president.
LOL. We depended on Fauci for the info. Everyone. He was hiding he helped in the creation.........My God

You were warned a yr ago this was bullshit. TDS got in your way

Cheap medicines were established to work early. But TDS stopped them from being used. My God what you people did

What a lie. That's a whopper.

What they are checking right now is the braille ballots and that is all they have left.

This morning you found out Fauci murdered millions, now dead people voted...lolol

Sucks to be you
When one is becoming a cripple as a future prospect one tends to be idled...I do have my wits and I enjoy using them like a baton upon the ignorance balls always being pitched.

Sucks to be you
My America didn't listen to a quack doctor who destroyed half the country and world over TDS. My God how could you be so GD dumb to let TDS harm so many people

LOL. We depended on Fauci for the info. Everyone. He was hiding he helped in the creation.........My God

Cheap medicines were established to work early. But TDS stopped them from being used. My God what you people did
Thanks for agreeing with me that Trump is an idiot.

Speaking of which, you mean medicines like HCQ? The medicine that idiot Trp touted for months until he caught covid?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Sucks to be you

Thanks for agreeing with me that Trump is an idiot.

Speaking of which, you mean medicines like HCQ? The medicine that idiot Trp touted for months until he caught covid?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Notice he caught Covid after taking his touted medicine for malaria.

My, how efficient and versatile. Yet, you have no idea who or what because this half-assed story isn't elaborating..
and yet here you are, you seem very interested in this audit. why? what is it to you if they find nothing? what are you complaining about exactly?

Rumor? That's all you guys have is rumor. What's the latest? I can't keep up.
and what? so what? why does it bother you soooooo much? See, your reaction isn't consistent with innocence at all. You are one of those, don't look over there types.

A
"Rumor has it"

That's the basis for all this

Jesus
Nd the fact you couldn't find 80 million people world wide to vote for the moron Biden. Why so against transparency? Oh , we know why, democrats cheated .

Worldwide? Trump coudn't even win in the US.

WATCH: Donald Trump and “The Snake” | Zero Tolerance ...
“You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in.” Trump’s embrace of that comparison kicks off Zero Tolerance, a FRONTLINE documentary that investigates how the president turned...

You cite a crackpot propaganda outfit, and expect legitimate, mainstream media to take it seriously?

The One America "News" promotional stunt with its bamboo ballots and other zany stuff receives the attention it deserves.

‘Italygate’ election conspiracy theory was pushed by two firms​

led by woman who also falsely claimed $30 million mansion was hers​

Legitimate MSN news..lolol

Hey fat ass. There is little of that. The MSN is part of the problem you big tub of blubber shit
Yes, much more credible than the shit you guzzle. I mean, look at you. You embarrassing freak.

AZ Audit Reviewing Thousands of Ballots Where Machines Did Not Detect Vote for President, Audit Liaison Says​

Do the math yourself. That alone assures a Biden win at exactly the same percentage he won AZ by.
Read the article. I am not going to explain it to you lazy fucks.
Have there been any arrests yet with all of this "evidence"?

June 19, 2021

That's not surprising. I wouldn't be surprise if 52 ballots weren't sent from the same '84 VW Van. (With tassels on the headliner)

Forum List

Back