In normal world, this is known as "fraud".

It’s been a hoot watching lib loons get chesty over property assessment, property tax and tax rates, real market value, etc. when they own Nothing and grapple with pulling up links when In Fact, conservatives know about All of This thru everyday personal life experience

Name one other case of "fraud" where no one complained of being harmed? One other case where the other party was fully repaid?

Fraud cases are ALWAYS brought in situations where the perp intended NOT TO PAY the underlying obligation. There is no indication of this here, and indeed the debt was repaid according to its terms.

Name one other case like this one.
The true fraud being fostered is this college loan forgiveness illegality

Just looked up one of these properties to totally debunk your lame ass thread.

Here is what a $39 million property looks like in Bedford, NY where Seven Springs is:

3800 sq ft home with 214 acres.

View attachment 837625

Trump’s property is 50,000 sq ft with 280 acres.

View attachment 837629

You are insane if you think that property is worth only $30 million.

Asking $39mil doesn't mean that it's worth $39mil.

Hell, I could ask $39mil for my little raised ranch on a half acre in the Nowheresville CT.

Asking $39mil doesn't mean that it's worth $39mil.

Hell, I could ask $39mil for my little raised ranch on a half acre in the Nowheresville CT.
Trump complained in 2020 that it was worth less than $30 million when he had to pay property taxes.

This is just another Trump farce that the rubes are swallowing whole. Same ol' shit.

Just looked up one of these properties to totally debunk your lame ass thread.

Here is what a $39 million property looks like in Bedford, NY where Seven Springs is:

3800 sq ft home with 214 acres.

View attachment 837625

Trump’s property is 50,000 sq ft with 280 acres.

View attachment 837629

You are insane if you think that property is worth only $30 million.

You understand that it is Mac, yes?

Him alone? No, but the laws and rules are in place to help make sure it doesn't happen again.

Irrelevant. All are to be treated under the same rules and laws.

Multi million dollar properties are not ever a factor in a runaway real estate market because there are too few of them and too few people who can buy them

Him alone? No, but the laws and rules are in place to help make sure it doesn't happen again.

Irrelevant. All are to be treated under the same rules and laws.
No one was purposely over valuing properties in 2008.

Easy loans, people getting approved for loans they shouldn't have been able to get and a housing market boom all occurring simultaneously

add to that all the mortgage derivatives that hit the market that went bust and the fact that Clinton's deregulation that removed the Glass Steagall act allowed banks , insurance companies and investment firms to cross all kinds of lines that used to keep them hemmed in to very narrow activities and you have a perfect storm.

Multi million dollar properties are not ever a factor in a runaway real estate market because there are too few of them and too few people who can buy them

Complete shopping plazas were foreclosed on.

No one was purposely over valuing properties in 2008.

Goldman Sachs was.

(And others)

Easy loans, people getting approved for loans they shouldn't have been able to get and a housing market boom all occurring simultaneously

add to that all the mortgage derivatives that hit the market that went bust and the fact that Clinton's deregulation that removed the Glass Steagall act allowed banks , insurance companies and investment firms to cross all kinds of lines that used to keep them hemmed in to very narrow activities and you have a perfect storm.

Reinstitute Glass Steagall.

That doesn't stop him from running or holding rallies. Nor are democrats controlling the federal indictments. Nor do you have any evidence of any partisan, nefarious acts.

This is contrived cult bullshit. And frankly, I don't think you even believe it. I think you say what you think you need to say to keep your cult membership card.
I would rather see DeSantis run as Trump is too polarizing.

You will disagree but there is far more evidence of malfeasance involving Joe Biden and his Biden Crime family which is being ignored by the corrupt DOJ and FBI than crimes by Trump and his family.

Trump complained in 2020 that it was worth less than $30 million when he had to pay property taxes.

This is just another Trump farce that the rubes are swallowing whole. Same ol' shit.

You obviously did not read my last post regarding tax assessment versus actual value. My home is taxed at less than $40,000 but is valued at $280,000.

Forum List

Back