In normal world, this is known as "fraud".

In Normal World, when you overstate the value of your holdings on official documents for the purpose of obtaining loans, that's known as "fraud". When you VASTLY overstate them, that's known as "another day in TrumpWorld™".

Defrauding people is "bad" It's "dishonest". People who commit fraud are "lying".

Here are just a few examples of how Trump commits fraud on financial documents to MAKE IT SEEM that he has a LOT more money than he does.

Trump Tower Triplex
Trump's claim: 30,000 sq ft
Actual appraisal: 10,996 sq ft

Seven Springs Estate Value
Trump's claim: $291 million
Actual appraisal: $30 million

40 Wall Street
Trump's claim: $527 million
Actual appraisal: $220 million

Mar-A-Lago
Trump's claim: $612 million
Actual value: $27.6 million

TNGC Briarcliff and TNGC LA
Trump's claim: $73 million
Actual value: $16 million

============

So I guess the question is, why are his followers so willing to overlook blatant fraud like this? Would any of you like to answer that question?

Let the deflection and personal attacks begin!

Source: Page 21 and beyond, DocumentCloud

I agree with your point, voted LP in 2020.

Is this fraud similar to the fraud seen in the election of 2020?

I agree with your point, voted LP in 2020.

Is this fraud similar to the fraud seen in the election of 2020?
Couldn't tell you. So far 60+ cases were too weak to even make it to trial. We have the full indictment this (actual) case from which to draw.

Dripping Rudy even told one judge "this isn't about fraud". He also said "we have theories but no proof".

So, apples & oranges.

Last edited:
Couldn't tell you. So far 60+ cases were too weak to even make it to trial.

Dripping Rudy even told one judge "this isn't about fraud". He also said "we have theories but no proof".

So, apples & oranges.

There is way more evidence than those cases. More, in those cases the court never made it to the evidentiary stage. The "judges" didn't want to see no evidence. They wanted only to deny the Orange Man.

If there is no injured party there is no crime.

If he took a loan based on an inflated worth of collateral and the lender did not have that collateral appraised then there is no fraud. That is a lack of due diligence on the lender's behalf.

But he didn't even take out a loan if I remember correctly.

It's a civil case.

Name one other case of "fraud" where no one complained of being harmed? One other case where the other party was fully repaid?

Fraud cases are ALWAYS brought in situations where the perp intended NOT TO PAY the underlying obligation. There is no indication of this here, and indeed the debt was repaid according to its terms.

Name one other case like this one.

Name one other case of "fraud" where no one complained of being harmed? One other case where the other party was fully repaid?

Fraud cases are ALWAYS brought in situations where the perp intended NOT TO PAY the underlying obligation. There is no indication of this here, and indeed the debt was repaid according to its terms.

Name one other case like this one.

The crash of 2008 happened because of an overvaluation of property. Taxpayers have an interest in seeing it doesn't happen again.

The crash of 2008 happened because of an overvaluation of property. Taxpayers have an interest in seeing it doesn't happen again.
Among many other things

And Trump overvaluing a property isn't going to cause another.

Why? Because it's never multimillion dollar properties that cause the real estate market to go insane. It's almost always the residential markets where the insanity begins

Among many other things

And Trump overvaluing a property isn't going to cause another.

Him alone? No, but the laws and rules are in place to help make sure it doesn't happen again.

Why? Because it's never multimillion dollar properties that cause the real estate market to go insane. It's almost always the residential markets where the insanity begins

Irrelevant. All are to be treated under the same rules and laws.

The only way the Democrats can stop Trump from running as the Republican candidate for President is to try to tie him up in court
That doesn't stop him from running or holding rallies. Nor are democrats controlling the federal indictments. Nor do you have any evidence of any partisan, nefarious acts.

This is contrived cult bullshit. And frankly, I don't think you even believe it. I think you say what you think you need to say to keep your cult membership card.

Forum List

Back