In normal world, this is known as "fraud".

So then why not a charge of tax evasion?

And why aren't any banks or lenders suing for damages instead of the State of NY?

You've been answered here more than once. Just because the banks are complicit doesn't mean laws weren't broken.

If you overstate the value of your properties, the banks have a variety of measures to see that they are protected
The entire”fraud” premise is incorrect.
Frankly, they don't give a fuck what you value your properties at. They pay lots of people very good money to put a number to how much a property is worth.

If you overstate the value of your properties, the banks have a variety of measures to see that they are protected
The entire”fraud” premise is incorrect.
Truly spoken like someone who doesn't know what the hell he is talking about.

Duh. Of course they do. They are all billion dollar corporations that spend millions of dollars valuing the properties they are making loans on. All of the have said they were not defrauded

This lawsuit is a partisan political joke.
Notice how the liberal media ignores this fact.

The Founders never expected givung freedom to the press

When you apply for the loan are you submitting documentation claiming the land is worthy more than it really is?
What part of due diligence do you not understand on the part of the lender?

When I buy a house, the appraisal is made before I can get a mortgage on it. The same applies when I sell it. Are you claiming the banks were defrauded because they took Trump's word for it?

Yes, according to the state of NY Trump did that 100s (maybe 1000s of times).

This is not about one lender or one loan, this is about a pattern over the course of years and years.

If you do not even know the details of the case, why are you wasting our time talking about it?
Why was only charged with much fewer alleged crimes and why had the statute of limitations on a number of the alleged crimes expired?

BTW, "maybe" can never be charged.

The banks and the taxpayers. Look it up. I'm done trying to explain the obvious to you people.

You don't care that he's a fraud. He's saving America from Satan 'n stuff.
Let me try to complete the impossible and educate some of you libtards and TDS sufferers using real numbers.

My property is taxed at $39,675.

The current value is $280,000.

The difference is over $240,000, which is $40,000 more then we paid for it.

If I sell it for the current value, am I defrauding anyone? The state sets the tax value, not me.

I had no idea there was that large of a difference.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back