In normal world, this is known as "fraud".

Only if you assume the lender will take your word for it.

It's a pretty easy thing to do to appraise a property or a business and if a lender doesn't do that it's his own fault.

Now I haven't heard if Trump actually got loans based on his inflated estimations. Did he? And if he did did he default?

If the answer to either one of those is no then there was no fraud or if there was there was no victim. If there is no victim is there a crime at all?
The real world is that court room in NY and that judge sitting in it. There is no point in trying to relitigate Trump's case. He was found guilty. That's real.

The real world is that court room in NY and that judge sitting in it. There is no point in trying to relitigate Trump's case. He was found guilty. That's real.
Well, the system allows appeals even for Trump. You learn something every day.

Really? There is no guilty verdict in a civil court because a civil court does not try crimes.

Well, the system allows appeals even for Trump. You learn something every day.
There is no guilty verdict in a civil court. It's all about damages and being liable for damages.

There are no crimes being tried here if there were the trial would be in criminal court where the burden of proof is much higher and the standards of evidence much stricter.

The real world will also include appeals to that decision, Arlette. Someone will have to explain how you can have a civil suit with no injured party. A question that judge should have asked on day one of the trial. He didn't however because he's as biased against Trump as the DA is.

There is no guilty verdict in a civil court. It's all about damages and being liable for damages.

There are no crimes being tried here if there were the trial would be in criminal court where the burden of proof is much higher and the standards of evidence much stricter.
Damages to whom, Blues? Who is the damaged party in this case?

Damages to whom, Blues? Who is the damaged party in this case?
Good question and I have been asking that all along.

The State of NY is the plaintiff in the case so obviously they must be the injured party but I don't know how they were injured to the tune of 250 million in damages.

in the normal world, a slick fraudulent operator "takes in" an underpaid and financially challenged loan officer for a cut and then stiffs the bank . why do so many of trump's bankers jump off of rooftops?
Awww rumpart admiring on his Trumpy again.
Why don't you talk about the real criminal working scams and taking kickbacks?

The real world will also include appeals to that decision, Arlette. Someone will have to explain how you can have a civil suit with no injured party. A question that judge should have asked on day one of the trial. He didn't however because he's as biased against Trump as the DA is.
It goes without saying that Trump will appeal. However, James brought her suit under the Martin Act and I don't see where the wiggle room is. Maybe you can point it out to me.

Good question and I have been asking that all along.

The State of NY is the plaintiff in the case so obviously they must be the injured party but I don't know how they were injured to the tune of 250 million in damages.
you could read the court files. like the decision from last week, moron.

Yes. Get help.

Here. You're welcome.

7141NjTUlcS._AC_SY135_.jpg

in "normal world" ALL would be prosecuted; here on earth we do not have sich resources so we must make examples to deter others. trump happens to have volunteered to be such an example. *though i seriously doubt that any actual punishment will come his way.)
He has done nothing wrong that's why rumpart.

Forum List

Back