In normal world, this is known as "fraud".

As many pictures as they can get of an EX-President sitting in a little chair with Evil Blacks and Corrupt judges glaring at him and talking down to him is good enough for DEM. False Charges mean little. Regular Americans working/commuting 12-14 hour days see and hear only the headline news.

The goal is harrasment and embarassment. Even a minor conviction in a kangroo court will cause MSM to blast GUILTY! but then 1yr later vacated on appeal. The judge should be chained and dragged for allowing this charade.//

As many pictures as they can get of an EX-President sitting in a little chair with Evil Blacks and Corrupt judges glaring at him and talking down to him is good enough for DEM. False Charges mean little. Regular Americans working/commuting 12-14 hour days see and hear only the headline news.

The goal is harrasment and embarassment. Even a minor conviction in a kangroo court will cause MSM to blast GUILTY! but then 1yr later vacated on appeal. The judge should be chained and dragged for allowing this charade.//
And you wonder why corporations are leaving NY. With this precedent, the State has made it clear that they will bankrupt you and put you out of business simply becasue they think you're a poopy head and hold the wrong political positions.

Nope. I'm right. The fact that the banks/ insurance companies did their due diligence on the statements and didn't have a problem with them is the strongest evidence that they were not inflated or deflated.

Any testimony by so called "experts" the State puts on is nothing more than rank speculative masturbation.

(not sure what your reference to Disney is about)
Assuming you are right, but you're not, you'd then have an ATTEMPT TO COMMIT FRAUD BY TRUMP

In Normal World, when you overstate the value of your holdings on official documents for the purpose of obtaining loans, that's known as "fraud". When you VASTLY overstate them, that's known as "another day in TrumpWorld™".

Defrauding people is "bad" It's "dishonest". People who commit fraud are "lying".

Here are just a few examples of how Trump commits fraud on financial documents to MAKE IT SEEM that he has a LOT more money than he does.

Trump Tower Triplex
Trump's claim: 30,000 sq ft
Actual appraisal: 10,996 sq ft

Seven Springs Estate Value
Trump's claim: $291 million
Actual appraisal: $30 million

40 Wall Street
Trump's claim: $527 million
Actual appraisal: $220 million

Mar-A-Lago
Trump's claim: $612 million
Actual value: $27.6 million

TNGC Briarcliff and TNGC LA
Trump's claim: $73 million
Actual value: $16 million

============

So I guess the question is, why are his followers so willing to overlook blatant fraud like this? Would any of you like to answer that question?

Let the deflection and personal attacks begin!

Source: Page 21 and beyond, DocumentCloud

Who was defrauded?

And you wonder why corporations are leaving NY. With this precedent, the State has made it clear that they will bankrupt you and put you out of business simply becasue they think you're a poopy head and hold the wrong political positions.

THE CRUX OF THE BISQUIT!

But thats' the whole point of this Progressive Jihad on Civil Society! They WANT to turn NY into a lawless disaster filled with vagrants and illegal ialiens

The banks and the taxpayers. Look it up. I'm done trying to explain the obvious to you people.

You don't care that he's a fraud. He's saving America from Satan 'n stuff.

What banks? What taxpayers? ARE YOU IGNORANT?!! THE BANKS TELL YOU WHICH APPRAISAL FIRMS THEY WILL ACCEPT AND REAL ESTATE TAXES ARE BASED UPON ASSESSMENT

Are you saying Trump can file certiorari for tax refunds?

If it actually did then there would have been criminal charges filed by the state instead of a civil trial to seek monetary damages.
It may have to be discovered. The other problem with a criminal trial is that Trump Corp is not Trump it is multiple people. For a criminal trial you have to be able to hang it on particular people. There were likely several people involved in this situation. Figuring out who is actually responsible for the fraud could be very hard to impossible. Through civil trial and license ture you can hold the entire entity responsible with out hanging it on certain individuals. It is not really Trump on trial it is Trump Corp. This is the shield incorporation offers you. Open to lawsuit but very likely to get away with the criminal portion. As I sit unincorporated I can tell you any one that does not start a corporation is kinda stupid. It offers a multitude of protections criminally and financially. The reality is they can shut down Trump Corp and the people involved can just BK and open another corporation. This all makes great headlines but the reality it will not ruin Trump or the other principles just makes life tougher.

The banks and the taxpayers. Look it up. I'm done trying to explain the obvious to you people.

You think my response is funny because you didn't think when you posted this ^

The Banker can you explain to your fellow Progressive Jihadists that lenders use their own appraisers that the borrower pays for? They seem to be stuck on stupid

Or if you spend a couple decades committing fraud.

How were the taxpayers defrauded Clarence?

You think my response is funny because you didn't think when you posted this ^
I think your post is funny because you don't think I see you trying to change the subject and put me on the defensive.

You're like a child.

Play with someone else, Frank. You're all the way down the rabbit hole. He is your God. I'm not interested.

I think your post is funny because you don't think I see you trying to change the subject and put me on the defensive.

You're like a child.

Play with someone else, Frank. You're all the way down the rabbit hole. He is your God. I'm not interested.
No, I'm trying to explain how grown ups do banking.

you need to read the court's summary judgment. The damning evidence is Trump's personal verifications under perjury as to fluctuating valuations on the same properties over time. It's a pattern showing fraud.
Yes, I am aware there are more than two values that have been offered over time. Ya, only need two to establish fraud. The multiples shows modus operandi and makes punitive damages possible. The reality is Trump Corp can BK. Take golden parachutes. The state gets pennies on the dollar. The principles start a new corporation and can do it all over again. It all makes good headlines es though.

Forum List

Back