In search of an objective and honest Trump supporter...

Well, my understanding from the congressional hearing was that Flynn was caught up in the investigation of Russian involvement of the DNC email hacking. Do you have a link to support your claim he was the subject of an investigation?

NO, NO......you're putting your own words and speculations in your incessant spinning.........Flynn's investigations began because of his whoring with Turkey.....

Must I do all your homework for you R-W nitwits???

How the Mike Flynn Investigation Began
Probe into the former national security adviser started after a Justice Department staffer noticed an op-ed article by him about Turkey

Sorry but I'm going by the congressional testimony over some op-ed citing unnamed sources.

Stated like an uneducated right wing moron....(but trump DID say that he loves the uneducated and they love him.....So you're OK.)

You know something, CHUMP.... this smearing and slamming is getting old real fast. You want to do this shit, take it to the Flame Zone! The mods ought to ban punks like you! All you have done since you typed out something about "objective and honest" is to spew hate and vile like a little turd blossom. Every comment you're making is dripping with insult and denigration. All you seem to be interested in is teeing off on anyone who comments from the right, most of whom have been more than respectful and took you at your word that you wanted objective honesty..."without the usual, "but, but, Obama" and "but, but, Clinton.""

What you want is a fucking DOUBLE STANDARD, as usual... You can be a snarky and arrogant little asshole while you request we remain respectful. FUCK YOU, you little piece of shit! You're a dishonest little CHUMP piece of shit!

Again... doesn't matter when Mueller was appointed.

Yes it DOES when right wingers like you state "you've been investigating for a year".....FALSE !!!

Yes, I have a theory which I keep to myself......

....and when I say "nightmare" I mean what Trump is doing to the republican brand.......no democrat could have ever harmed the GOP more than Trump....at least in my lifetime.

Except the investigation started last July. The fact that Mueller got involved two months ago doesn't change when the investigation into Russia started.

AGAIN... all you're doing is avoiding my question. That's ALL we ever get!

You used words like "objective" and "honest" in the OP title but it appears you want to be neither

Bullshit....I called for an objective and honest right winger to JUDGE the prima facie case on Trump's turning on Sessions.....NOT about whether Trump is guilty or not of collusion (that's another topic)

All I wanted to know is if ANY right winger judges Trump's action justified in being pissed that Sessions recused himself for the Russian investigation.......

Do you even know what a prima facie case is? Because I don't think you have a clue

Well, my understanding from the congressional hearing was that Flynn was caught up in the investigation of Russian involvement of the DNC email hacking. Do you have a link to support your claim he was the subject of an investigation?

NO, NO......you're putting your own words and speculations in your incessant spinning.........Flynn's investigations began because of his whoring with Turkey.....

Must I do all your homework for you R-W nitwits???

Probe into the former national security adviser started after a Justice Department staffer noticed an op-ed article by him about Turkey

Sorry but I'm going by the congressional testimony over some op-ed citing unnamed sources.

You mean a reliable source? That's insane!

As this thread clearly demonstrates, most on the reprehensible right are incapable of being honest and objective, and blindly support any politician with an ‘R’ after his name – including the likes of Trump, someone indeed unfit to be president.

All most conservatives can do is lie and engage in failed attempts to deflect.

As this thread clearly demonstrates, most on the reprehensible right are incapable of being honest and objective, and blindly support any politician with an ‘R’ after his name – including the likes of Trump, someone indeed unfit to be president.

All most conservatives can do is lie and engage in failed attempts to deflect.
Orange Menace supporters aren't conservatives, they are reactionaries dreaming of - 1892.

Sessions is a experienced professional. His decision was made based on that experience. He was involved in the election of Trump and it was proper to recluse himself.

So you fucks trying to get something out of nothing. :fu:

Sessions is a experienced professional. His decision was made based on that experience. He was involved in the election of Trump and it was proper to recluse himself.

Are the "fucks" calling for Sessions to quit? No, but the Donald is. Sessions turns out not to be the bitch Trump wanted to pussy grab.

Are the "fucks" calling for Sessions to quit? No, but the Donald is.
He flipped flopped somewhat................so the fuck what mr. fucks..............

Sessions was spot on with that decision. Unlike the last DOJ.........Lynch was a complete joke.

Trump is inexperienced in regards to the slime in politics. Which is a problem for him.

He flipped flopped somewhat................so the fuck what mr. fucks..............

Sessions was spot on with that decision. Unlike the last DOJ.........Lynch was a complete joke.

Trump is inexperienced in regards to the slime in politics. Which is a problem for him.
The Great Negotiator, who can't manage his way out of a wet paper bag.

LOL

Supreme Court nominee...........check

Trans Pacific derailed..............check

Keystone pipeline...................check

Less regulations.....................check

removal of Obama EO's...........check

Travel ban................................check

vochers continue for vets..........check

ROE's reduced........................check.

You Happy MATE.

LOL

You Happy MATE.
The SC is that same as before. And the rest, a phone and a pen. Be proud. Oh wait, you hated Obama for that shit. Never mind.

At this rate by the time Trump quits for being impeached, no one will have noticed but the world will have moved far away from America. Good for - the world.

Asking for honesty and objectivity from political partisans is like asking a hippo to fly.

LOL

You Happy MATE.
The SC is that same as before. And the rest, a phone and a pen. Be proud. Oh wait, you hated Obama for that shit. Never mind.
Selective memory ...........hmmmm......

How we had better take Obama's choice or we'd get a worse choice when the Hildabeast became President. How your side was livid that she was a shoe in for the President.

tsk tsk........she lost.........you failed.

The Trans Atlantic screw our workers Act is now toast.............tsk tsk.......

Deal with Iran.............tsk tsk...................

What can I say.........tsk tsk.

DOJ should be loyal to the nation. the bastardization of this department is pushing us to banana republic status, whereby the President can do as he pleases knowing the supposed top cop will look the other way if at all possible.

and there's no way to ignore the Obama DOJ, and others which have undoubtedly contributed to this slide and general deterioration of our institutions....

Bullshit. The Obama DOJ did no such thing.

LOL

You Happy MATE.

How we had better take Obama's choice or we'd get a worse choice when the Hildabeast became President. How your side was livid that she was a shoe in for the President.

The Trans Atlantic screw our workers Act is now toast.............tsk tsk.......

Trump just signed off on the Iran deal. Care to try again? And why do you hate capitalism? Free Trade is - capitalism.

Asking for honesty and objectivity from political partisans is like asking a hippo to fly.
So, don't ask. And a partisan can be very objective, about anything they aren't partial to.
Could be. But unfortunately, the fact that they're so dishonest on their pet agendas means nothing else they say can be taken seriously.

Fascinating to observe, though.

LOL

You Happy MATE.

Trump just signed off on the Iran deal. Care to try again? And why do you hate capitalism? Free Trade is - capitalism.
LOL

If you want to increase Trade Deficits for the United States then you'd love the Trans Fuck the Americans Pact.

It's dead in the water bro....................And rightfully so............

Protectionism was used for most of this countries existence..................worked for a long time until everyone said it was broken......How you take that I really don't care.

Forum List

Back