In Sworn Testimony, Generals Accuse Biden of Lying About Afghan Pullout

Exactly..........Milley should have resigned, Austin the affirmative action secretary of defense(what a joke)should have resigned and the over all commander in Afghan General Mckenzie should have resigned.

Biden should be impeached.
Can't disagree with any of that. Biden, Milley, Austin, McKenzie...they all stink like rotting garbage in
the sun as they try to pass the buck and squirm out from under the bungled Afghanistan withdrawal.

A Marine col. sits in jail because he dared to speak the truth. Biden brings back the Soviet Union
as the innocent go to jail and the guilty sit above all. It's sick.

Last edited:
Believe what you want but it's in the constitution.
Here's a brief clip from wiki. Note it is the start of the process, not the result.

Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body or other legally constituted tribunal initiates charges against a public official for misconduct.[1][2] It may be understood as a unique process involving both political and legal elements.[

At least do some research before you open your ignorant mouth.
haha what you just quoted is what he said

it’s the start of the process…the charge! or the indictment.

He was fully exonerated in the senate after Adam Shifty admitted it was all parody

They all failed. I have no desire to look up their words as I am happy we are out. It's not very often things happen that I support. Call Biden whatever you wish. Makes no difference to me, we are out.
The war on terrorism continues....that is our longest war...The afghan operation was just a theater of the war on terrorism...like the war in the pacific was a theater of operations for WWII

Irregardless, since you are so happy we are out....how will that benefit us in the war on terrorism?

Do you perhaps think we should also end the war on terrorism?

Sure, he could have stayed and gotten more of our kids killed.

You still haven't answered why the order by trump to leave by Jan 15, and then flip flopping to leave a skeleton force of 2500 troops? Was that in the Surrender agreement he signed? I mean he was the CIC who ordered that drastic cut. Was it out of spite to America for tossing his ass out of the White House in 2020? Probably, he is a petulant man.
Trump had a conditional deal and if the taliban lived up to the conditons Trump promised to withdraw.

Last edited:
The war on terrorism continues....that is our longest war...The afghan operation was just a theater of the war on terrorism...like the war in the pacific was a theater of operations for WWII

Irregardless, since you are so happy we are out....how will that benefit us in the war on terrorism?

Do you perhaps think we should also end the war on terrorism?

Absolutely. We are the terrorists. People defending their countries from our invasions can't be terrorists.

Not Afghanistan, Syria or Iraq. That was also a retaliatory attack.
Me thinks you are either purposely lying or you do not know the history.

Not even to mention the incoherency of your last post.

This has been gone over before thus I am not going back over ploughed ground.

Most know why we went into Afghanistan it seems you do not or you are pretending not to know aka lying.

I am not going to waste my time going back over the history of the Afghan operation.

Consult the history of the Afghan war and get back with us or admit you are lying.

If you make one more post without researching the reasons for the afghan war and reporting them on here I will put you on ignore.

I will not knowingly discuss anything with a liar.

In regards to the thread title, aside from making history for such a huge fail ending in Americans betrayed and left behind by their President, SO WHAT?

Who has the power, authority, and / or balls to do anything about it?

Well unfortunately Republicans are now the minority in congress.

People still can make their opinions known.....and obviously bidens support is eroding....thus he is bound to feel the heat or at least those who handle him do.....in reality biden knows little and cannot remember much....so when I refer to biden I really am referring to those in charge whoever that may be.

haha what you just quoted is what he said

it’s the start of the process…the charge! or the indictment.

He was fully exonerated in the senate after Adam Shifty admitted it was all parody

You're not laughing silly man.
I am correct and remain so.
Like him, you need to check your facts before your mouth runs away

trump was impeached (accused) of it by the left. It turns out it was all parody and the evidence fully exonerated him when presented at trial. It’s history…always will be

Again, read the legislation. You might want to believe he is unblemished as your hero but you are wrong.
I don't understand why grown human beings cannot research the facts of their own constitution before continually belching ignorant garbage like it's the word of God. It's as if you are all grossly uneducated regarding common sense. That might be it.

Among republicans common sense is not that common.

Again, read the legislation. You might want to believe he is unblemished as your hero but you are wrong.
I don't understand why grown human beings cannot research the facts of their own constitution before continually belching ignorant garbage like it's the word of God. It's as if you are all grossly uneducated regarding common sense. That might be it.

Among republicans common sense is not that common.
read what legislation?

Me thinks you are either purposely lying or you do not know the history.

Not even to mention the incoherency of your last post.

This has been gone over before thus I am not going back over ploughed ground.

Most know why we went into Afghanistan it seems you do not or you are pretending not to know aka lying.

I am not going to waste my time going back over the history of the Afghan operation.

Consult the history of the Afghan war and get back with us or admit you are lying.

If you make one more post without researching the reasons for the afghan war and reporting them on here I will put you on ignore.

I will not knowingly discuss anything with a liar.

Translated. "I'm going to say a lot of words that mean nothing because I can't really dispute what you said".

Actually, it was the other way around, idiot. Give Milley 5 minutes alone with Hawley & Joshey would be shining Milley's shoes & lighting his cigar.

Hawley wouldn't make a pimple on a dog's ass.
1633169139043.jpeg

Forum List

Back