In Sworn Testimony, Generals Accuse Biden of Lying About Afghan Pullout

Yes. Milley's treacherous calls to China were not transcribed.
More stupid lies.
So why do YOU think you know what Milley specifically spoke to the Chinese about?

Because he told us...specifically.

Gen. Milley: (38:33)
The specific purpose of the October and January calls were generated by concerning intelligence which caused us to believe the Chinese were worried about an attack on them by the United States. I know, I am certain, that President Trump did not intend to attack the Chinese, and it is my directed responsibility, and it was my directed responsibility by the secretary, to convey that intent to the Chinese. My task at that time was to de-escalate. My message, again, was consistent. Stay calm, steady, and de-escalate. We are not going to attack you. At Secretary of Defense Esper’s direction, I made a call to General Li on 30 October. Eight people sat in that call with me, and I read out the call within 30 minutes of the call ending. On 31 December, the Chinese requested another call with me. The deputy assistant secretary of defense for Asia Pacific policy helped coordinate my call, which was then scheduled for 8 January, and he made a preliminary call on 6 January.

Damn those little details.

That's not really specific, is it.

Saying you called the Chinese to warn them about Trump does not really specifically cover what was said,
in any meaningful way, does it.

Damn the details, indeed.

That's not really specific, is it.

Saying you called the Chinese to warn them about Trump does not really specifically cover what was said,
in any meaningful way, does it.

Damn the details, indeed.

He couldn't be more clear about the specifics of why he called and what his objectives were, who directed the call, who listened the call, and how long it took to create a read out of the call.

Saying you called the Chinese to warn them about Trump
What do you think this sentence means, specifically?

"I know, I am certain, that President Trump did not intend to attack the Chinese, and it is my directed responsibility, and it was my directed responsibility by the secretary, to convey that intent to the Chinese."

He couldn't be more clear about the specifics of why he called and what his objectives were, who directed the call, who listened the call, and how long it took to create a read out of the call.
Having a discussion about the weather does NOT specifically cover what was discussed in said
conversation.

You want to take a liar like Milley's word for what was said. I do not believe he had to phone the Chinese
twice to assure them Trump would not nuke them when there was zero evidence Trump could or would
as Milley assured Congress AND the Chinese, or so he claims.

Not only did Milley testified under oath that there was but he also describe the lengths to which the top brass went to reverse that order and not completely withdraw all 8,600 troop the Surrender agreement called for, leaving the new administration with only 2500 US troops when they took office.

Do you think they are going to charge him with perjury?
provide this testimony and order

provide this testimony and order

This in his opening statement.

"My assessment remained consistent throughout. Based on my advice and the advice of the commanders, then Secretary of Defense, Esper, submitted a memorandum on nine November recommending to maintain US forces at a level between about 2500 and 4500 in Afghanistan until conditions were met for further reduction. Two days later on 11, November, 2020, I received an unclassified signed order directing the United States military to withdraw all forces from Afghanistan no later than 15, January, 2021.

Gen. Milley: (32:48)
After further discussions regarding the risks associated with such a withdrawal, the order was rescinded. On 17 November we received a order, to reduce levels to 2,500 plus enabling forces no later than 15 January.

John McEntee, one of Donald Trump's most-favored aides, handed retired Army Col. Douglas Macgregor a piece of paper with a few notes scribbled on it. He explained: "This is what the president wants you to do."

1. Get us out of Afghanistan.

2. Get us out of Iraq and Syria.

3. Complete the withdrawal from Germany.

4. Get us out of Africa.

Having a discussion about the weather does NOT specifically cover what was discussed in said
conversation.

You want to take a liar like Milley's word for what was said. I do not believe he had to phone the Chinese
twice to assure them Trump would not nuke them when there was zero evidence Trump could or would
as Milley assured Congress AND the Chinese, or so he claims.

Nice punt. The weather.......hahahaha.

This in his opening statement.

"My assessment remained consistent throughout. Based on my advice and the advice of the commanders, then Secretary of Defense, Esper, submitted a memorandum on nine November recommending to maintain US forces at a level between about 2500 and 4500 in Afghanistan until conditions were met for further reduction. Two days later on 11, November, 2020, I received an unclassified signed order directing the United States military to withdraw all forces from Afghanistan no later than 15, January, 2021.

Gen. Milley: (32:48)
After further discussions regarding the risks associated with such a withdrawal, the order was rescinded. On 17 November we received a order, to reduce levels to 2,500 plus enabling forces no later than 15 January.

John McEntee, one of Donald Trump's most-favored aides, handed retired Army Col. Douglas Macgregor a piece of paper with a few notes scribbled on it. He explained: "This is what the president wants you to do."

1. Get us out of Afghanistan.

2. Get us out of Iraq and Syria.

3. Complete the withdrawal from Germany.

4. Get us out of Africa.
Yes, the General recommened 2500...Xiden ignored it.

yeah, and Trump wanted our troops home...there's no question about that, we all did, but he listened to the advise of his military, and left some there...Xiden ignored it....

I am not sure how this is complex for you

Yes, the General recommened 2500...Xiden ignored it.

yeah, and Trump wanted our troops home...there's no question about that, we all did, but he listened to the advise of his military, and left some there...Xiden ignored it....

I am not sure how this is complex for you

Nice pole vault. That was the testimony you requested.

yeah ans it says what i said

not sure what i am pole vaulting

xiden ignored the advisors pulled the 2500. Trump didn’t

Trumpybear ordered a complete evacuation of all 8600 troops we had remaining giving the Generals about two months to plan it. They convinced the Trumpyone what a shit show that would be, so he accept the withdrawing of 6100 of those troops, leaving the incoming administration with a mere 2500.

Trumpybear ordered a complete evacuation of all 8600 troops we had remaining giving the Generals about two months to plan it. They convinced the Trumpyone what a shit show that would be, so he accept the withdrawing of 6100 of those troops, leaving the incoming administration with a mere 2500.
yeah trump left 2500…which is what the miltary advised

and for 14 months that was enough to keep our soldiers safe, the Afghan people safe, and the Afghan Govt going

Xiden came in, ignored the miltary, the intel, etc…and pulled them all without warning to our allies and people on the ground

like i, and the generals said, and massive failure

and to top it all off…lied about it

and for 14 months that was enough to keep our soldiers safe, the Afghan people safe, and the Afghan Govt going
Xiden came in, ignored the miltary, the intel, etc…and pulled them all without warning

Contrary to known reality. The reduction was ordered for Jan 15, 2021. The truce Trump negotiated, the only benchmark the Taliban met, was what was keeping our soldiers and our Nato allies safe.

According to the Generals recent testimony, they were in consultation with the White House in Feb and March. The President made his decision and announced it in April. Four months warning for the evacuation.

Contrary to known reality. The reduction was ordered for Jan 15, 2021. The truce Trump negotiated, the only benchmark the Taliban met, was what was keeping our soldiers and our Nato allies safe.

According to the Generals recent testimony, they were in consultation with the White House in Feb and March. The President made his decision and announced it in April. Four months warning for the evacuation.
hahaha that’s a lie

hahaha that’s a lie
Senator Tillis: (01:58:48)
Did any of you embrace the notion that the 2,500 plus the several thousand, I think an estimated 5,000 NATO allies and partners who were willing to stay there as well, did any of you agree with the President’s assessment, that if he acted on that recommendation, that he would ultimately have to send tens of thousands more US service members to Afghanistan? That if we held that one, that it would ultimately just delay the day where we would be back to a 100,000 or 50,000 US forces in Afghanistan?

Gen. McKenzie: (01:59:24)
So Senator, these discussions were occurring in January, February, March. They’re separate from the late August discussions, so I want to make that point.

Senator Tillis: (01:59:32)
But, in your best military judgment, do you believe that the recommendations that General Miller put forth, with some 2,500 and I think General Milley said maybe flex up at 3,500, do you believe that that would’ve sewn the seeds for ultimately having to send tens of thousands of US service members back to Afghanistan? As the president has said, publicly?

Gen. McKenzie: (01:59:55)
Senator, I believe there was a risk you would incur increasing attacks by the Taliban. That was a risk withholding at 2,500. That was a very clear risk, but I’ll tell you, Senator I’m really humbled recently by my ability to deduce what the Taliban or would not do, so I think it’s hard to know.

Who was the Commander in Chief who,ordered our military to bug out by Aug 31 and left thousands of Americans behind?

Forum List

Back