In Sworn Testimony, Generals Accuse Biden of Lying About Afghan Pullout

Joe Biden has been wrong for 47 years what makes you think him being a president would cause him to get something right....He alone owns the Afghanistan screw up.

Biden was nothing special for 47 years. I didn't vote for him but this was an error from the day we went in. Odd no one can answer simple questions. Trump said we were leaving in March of 2020. Why didn't we start pulling the military equipment then? Why didn't people leave then?

I give Biden credit for doing what Bush, Obama and Trump were too cowardly to do.

Biden was nothing special for 47 years. I didn't vote for him but this was an error from the day we went in. Odd no one can answer simple questions. Trump said we were leaving in March of 2020. Why didn't we start pulling the military equipment then? Why didn't people leave then?

I give Biden credit for doing what Bush, Obama and Trump were too cowardly to do.
Trump said we were leaving in March of 2020. Why didn't we start pulling the military equipment then?

Because it was dependent on the Taliban doing what they agreed to do. They didn't.

The entire military needs replaced and re-trained.
We still have the best military on Earth. The fact Veggie Joe has woke dumbass Generals running the show doesn't mean they all need replaced. Just the morons at the top.

Trump said we were leaving in March of 2020. Why didn't we start pulling the military equipment then?

Because it was dependent on the Taliban doing what they agreed to do. They didn't.

LOL. They were taking over ASAP. We all knew that. It's why Bush, Obama and Trump didn't do it.

None of you gives two shits about anyone unless it's politically advantageous. Spare us your fake compassion for the people in Afghanistan. You can't even mourn people who have died of covid because it might make Trump mad.
Lol, talking about playing politics with peoples lives. If Trump screwed up this bad. I would call him out on it.
FB_IMG_1630895978920.jpg

They didn't fall for years. It was only after Veggie Joe surrendered that they fell within days.

Glad to see you agree Joe, Milley et al need to be replaced.

President Biden didn't make the agreement for our complete withdrawal. That was ol Trumpybear. While our side met its obligations on time, the Taliban ignored all but one condition. That didn't concern the Trumpyone as he actually ordered our complete withdrawal by Jan 15, 2021.

Mr. Reed: (03:08:59)
"And we saw a great deal of difficulty in meeting the deadline which was August 31st. Would it appear to you that a May 1st deadline as President Trump imagined would have caused more complications in terms of getting our equipment out, getting our personnel out, identifying Americans who were eligible to leave and getting them the paperwork since you would be doing it at a much shorter timeframe?

Sec. Austin: (03:09:32)
"Yeah, I don’t think that would have been feasible to do that in an orderly fashion, Chairman."

Mr. Reed: (03:09:37)
Thank you very much. General Milley, regardless of whether the Taliban had met the conditions required under Doha, weren’t you already in a trajectory to go to zero forces, as I said, by May 1st as required by the agreement when the President took over so that you actually would have accelerated the process of withdrawal and complicated it more, similar to my question to the Secretary?

General Milley: (03:10:04)
Yes, we were actually given an order to go to zero by 15 January which was changed to go to 2500 by 15 January and then taken down to zero by 1 May depending on the decisions of the new administration.

I believe the generals, when politician use the term 'I can't recall' is like them saying 'I didn't have sex with that woman'. Generals want to stay forever. They successfully talked Commandant "Donnie" into leaving a mere 2500 for the next guy, instead of a complete pullout on Jan 15, 2021.

Because unlike Biden the bumbling idiot, Trump (and pretty much anyone with a pulse) knew that a complete pullout would result in a catastrophe in Afghanistan.

President Biden didn't make the agreement for our complete withdrawal. That was ol Trumpybear. While our side met its obligations on time, the Taliban ignored all but one condition. That didn't concern the Trumpyone as he actually ordered our complete withdrawal by Jan 15, 2021.

"And we saw a great deal of difficulty in meeting the deadline which was August 31st. Would it appear to you that a May 1st deadline as President Trump imagined would have caused more complications in terms of getting our equipment out, getting our personnel out, identifying Americans who were eligible to leave and getting them the paperwork since you would be doing it at a much shorter timeframe?

"Yeah, I don’t think that would have been feasible to do that in an orderly fashion, Chairman."

Thank you very much. General Milley, regardless of whether the Taliban had met the conditions required under Doha, weren’t you already in a trajectory to go to zero forces, as I said, by May 1st as required by the agreement when the President took over so that you actually would have accelerated the process of withdrawal and complicated it more, similar to my question to the Secretary?

Yes, we were actually given an order to go to zero by 15 January which was changed to go to 2500 by 15 January and then taken down to zero by 1 May depending on the decisions of the new administration.

President Biden didn't make the agreement for our complete withdrawal. That was ol Trumpybear.

Post the text of this Trump deal, and highlight the parts Surrender Joe followed. Why do you morons keep spewing this lie knowing I will call you out with this challenge none of you have been able to meet BlindBoo

Because unlike Biden the bumbling idiot, Trump (and pretty much anyone with a pulse) knew that a complete pullout would result in a catastrophe in Afghanistan.

Is that why the Trumpyhberra ordered a complete pull out by Jan 15th? Cause he knew that?

And we saw a great deal of difficulty in meeting the deadline which was August 31st. Would it appear to you that a May 1st deadline as President Trump imagined would have caused more complications in terms of getting our equipment out, getting our personnel out, identifying Americans who were eligible to leave and getting them the paperwork since you would be doing it at a much shorter timeframe?

Yeah, I don’t think that would have been feasible to do that in an orderly fashion, Chairman.

President Biden didn't make the agreement for our complete withdrawal. That was ol Trumpybear.

Post the text of this Trump deal, and highlight the parts Surrender Joe followed. Why do you morons keep spewing this lie knowing I will call you out with this challenge none of you have been able to meet BlindBoo

Feel free to point out in that agreement that we were obligated to draw down our troop level to 2500 by Jan 15th 2021.

Mr. Reed: (03:08:09)
"Now, in the Doha Agreement, President Trump agreed to leave with certain conditions on May 1st. Those conditions have been testified by the panel that were really never achieved, never challenged by the Trump administration. Would you consider that an abdication of or a surrender, that agreement?"

Sec. Austin: (03:08:37)
I certainly believe that the conditions were preset and again, we met, lived up to all the things that we were obliged to do. We didn’t attack them and we drew down our forces, but the Taliban, the only thing that they lived up to was that they didn’t attack us.

How can you give a person credit for doing things bas aackward's. Biden ignored his generals.....What country pulls it's military out first, leave it's citizen & allys plus $85 billion in equipment/arms plus billions in cash for their enemy and then lie about it(how many lies have Biden told in the last 9 months alone?)He lied on the CBP at the border saying "I'm president but it was horrible to see what you saw to see people treat it like they did -- horses family nearly running over people being strapped........Another lie.

Feel free to point out in that agreement that we were obligated to draw down our troop level to 2500 by Jan 15th 2021.

Mr. Reed: (03:08:09)
"Now, in the Doha Agreement, President Trump agreed to leave with certain conditions on May 1st. Those conditions have been testified by the panel that were really never achieved, never challenged by the Trump administration. Would you consider that an abdication of or a surrender, that agreement?"

Sec. Austin: (03:08:37)
I certainly believe that the conditions were preset and again, we met, lived up to all the things that we were obliged to do. We didn’t attack them and we drew down our forces, but the Taliban, the only thing that they lived up to was that they didn’t attack us.

How can you give a person credit for doing things bas aackward's. Biden ignored his generals.....What country pulls it's military out first, leave it's citizen & allys plus $85 billion in equipment/arms plus billions in cash for their enemy and then lie about it(how many lies have Biden told in the last 9 months alone?)He lied on the CBP at the border saying "I'm president but it was horrible to see what you saw to see people treat it like they did -- horses family nearly running over people being strapped........Another lie.

People were told in March 2020 we were leaving. If they stayed that's on them. We had since then to take any equipment out. Why didn't we?

Forum List

Back