In the Words of the Great Patriot Senator Joe Mccarthy: Democrats are Communists.

Has the 2020 Election Fraud vindicated Senator Joe Mccarthy?

• Total voters
He just yelled from the grave:

"Told you so."

As of this hour, Senator Joe Mccarthy is the only deceased US citizen who has yet to cast a ballot for Joe Biden.

"Over my dead body," he proclaimed.

Senator Joe Mccarthy is no longer available for comment.

Let me add THIS - Democrats blow HUGE donkey genitalia, ESPECIALLY Kamal-Toe Harris............................. :mm:

"Told you so."

As of this hour, Senator Joe Mccarthy is the only deceased US citizen who has yet to cast a ballot for Joe Biden.

Let me add THIS - Democrats blow HUGE donkey genitalia, ESPECIALLY Kamal-Toe Harris............................. :mm:

More deep seated fantasies eeking out.

You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?

"Told you so."

Prior performance proves present possibilities. Kamala's going to suck this country dry and not even swallow. You're probably going to get one fuck of a case of crotch-rot out of it too, with your little love affair with that slut.

"Told you so."

Prior performance proves present possibilities. Kamala's going to suck this country dry and not even swallow. You're probably going to get one fuck of a case of crotch-rot out of it too, with your little love affair with that slut.

Thanks, J. And I apologize for recently being so hard on you on another thread, concerning deer. My struggle with adjusting to living with diabetes appears to have really fucked with my brain, at times. I AM getting stronger and more pain-free each day, but it's been one WEIRD rollercoaster ride, to be sure. So, sorry again for being an asshole towards you. You're one of THE smartest and funniest and most clever people that post on these threads. :thankusmile:

"Told you so."

Thanks, J. And I apologize for recently being so hard on you on another thread, concerning deer. My struggle with adjusting to living with diabetes appears to have really fucked with my brain, at times. I AM getting stronger and more pain-free each day, but it's been one WEIRD rollercoaster ride, to be sure. So, sorry again for being an asshole towards you. You're one of THE smartest and funniest and most clever people that post on these threads. :thankusmile:

Not a problem, man. I figured is was something going on in your life. My wife was also diagnosed with diabetes, high blood pressure, and kidney problems this summer. She also had to have her gall bladder taken out. 2020 has been one of fuck of a year.

BTW, that deer that ran into me? He kept running and is most likely ok. He did more damage to the car than the car did to him.

"Told you so."

Not a problem, man. I figured is was something going on in your life. My wife was also diagnosed with diabetes, high blood pressure, and kidney problems this summer. She also had to have her gall bladder taken out. 2020 has been one of fuck of a year.

BTW, that deer that ran into me? He kept running and is most likely ok. He did more damage to the car than the car did to him.

Thanks, again, J. Send your wife the best of wishes, diabetes can, at times, be a REAL struggle.

"Told you so."

And that's good news about the deer. :)

"Told you so."

Thanks, again, J. Send your wife the best of wishes, diabetes can, at times, be a REAL struggle.

The worst part about it is having to change your diet. With diabetes, high blood pressure, and kidney problems, salt, sugar, carbs, meat, and canned food is out of the question. But she's doing ok and adapting to it.

"Told you so."

Joe M was shunned, ignored and went away. Much like Rump is going to be treated. The only difference is, Joe M got to keep his money and property in the end. And his Wife stayed with him. Joe M did have some good qualities (other than being a fruitcake) whereas, Rump is sorely lacking good qualities.

Forum List

Back