In This Season of Political Yard Signs-An Observation and a Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheProgressivePatriot

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
In this season of political yard signs, I have made an interesting observation. Many people who have signs promoting state and local Democratic candidates also have one or both on the signs below in my community

I have yet to see a home that is displaying a sign promoting a Republican that also displays one of these signs.

So my question is simple. Why? Is it a coincidence or does it speak volumes about what each party stands for?

in-our-america-3315.jpg
th

Maybe because they're far less interested with engaging in virtue signaling.

In this season of political yard signs, I have made an interesting observation. Many people who have signs promoting state and local Democratic candidates also have one or both on the signs below in my community

I have yet to see a home that is displaying a sign promoting a Republican that also displays one of these signs.

So my question is simple. Why? Is it a coincidence or does it speak volumes about what each party stands for?

in-our-america-3315.jpg
th
Because liberal babies just steal them and destroy them. I dont put signs in my yard because I dont need a sign to know who I am going to vote for

Very likely the same reason that about 99% of the cars you seen festooned with political stickers (many of which from campaigns gone by) are those of moonbats.

VirtueHero.jpg

in-our-america-3315.jpg
th
The signs are all over D.C. in front of countless homes. A big middle finger to the republican trash that litters the city. Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax, etc. too.

About 4:30 PM today hang out by one of the homes who has these signs and listen for the pop of an exploding head as Kavanaugh is confirmed

Fear of vandalizism by psychotic left wing lunatics.

Straight up why I don’t do it.
That does not make a damned bit of sense. Do you understand the OP?

I guess not.

I don’t advertise my politics because I am afraid of vandalism of my property.

Take it as anecdotal.

If I am not answering your question, feel free to move along.

in-our-america-3315.jpg
th
Soros pay his zombies to deface any sign of the enemy, that's why we don't have so many of these displays. We'll keep voting you fuckers out of office until the day comes he realizes he'll never destroy America and he ends up like Hitler on the bunker with Jake by his side as his Eva Braun

Because liberal babies just steal them and destroy them
Really, ?? Liberals steal these signs if they are posted by a Republican? Really?

It happens all the time. The big one is cars with Trump stickers being vandalized.

Or some kid wearing a MAGA hat and a crazed left loon attacking him over it.

These people are not normal

Exactly.

Left wing lunatics don’t live by the rules of normal society.

They kick women in the head if they disagree.

No signs, no bumper stickers.

Like concealed carry, it ain't no one else's business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back