In Town For CPAC, Marjorie Taylor Greene Speaks @ White Nationalist Conference in Orlando, Insists 2020 Election Was Rigged But 'No, I Don't Know How'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Did Marriott know they were hosting white nationalists? At one of their hotels near Disney?

Anybody who is A) white and B) supports the notion that we are a sovereign nation is called a white nationalist by our fifth column media.

I always ignore how these globalist puppets try to frame any group, and look at what the group actually stands for, instead.

Did Marriott know they were hosting white nationalists? At one of their hotels near Disney?

Hey guys? Little clue. Pasty-faced leftwingers at Soros-backed Huffpo are not qualifed to make the 'racist' call.

CPAC is nothing but a bunch of idiots trying to outdo each others outrageous twisted talking points.

How the hell is a guy named Fuentes a white nationalist?

Huffpost relies on Southern Poverty Law to tell them who the dangerous "white people" are. Problem is -- SPLCenter thinks MOST of white America is racist.

So here's your problem -- did you look at the speakers at this "white nationalist" convention? I see 2 black guys I recognized. One is the guy who beat out Adele on downloads with his hit --- "Let's Go Brandon". The other is Jesse Lee Peterson to whom I've donated before because he works to instill personal pride in young black men.

So those are a bunch of pussy white nationalists at that..

And notice the ticket prices. Do you think the tiki torch carriers at Charlottesville are gonna scrounge up $100 to $200 a ticket to go give Heil Hitlers?????

Be careful bud. There's a LOT of organizations that folks are afraid of for no reason at all. Like the "black militia" groups. And there's hardly ANY JOURNALISTS left who WONT tilt a story to make it their own tall tale...

Here's the list of speakers and ticket prices...

Sorry, but White Nationalists aren't going to follow a guy named Fuentes.

Same tactic with the Proud Boys. Leader is a Cuban. Any group with predominantly white, religious, and "america first" MUST be white nationalists..

See -- i think the journalist is hoping their audience is stupid enough to READ "white nationalist" and HEAR "white supremacist". Thus all the fluffing with the Southern Poverty Law Center crap.

Had this grudge since they took a shot at ALL Libertarians. I'm now on their list of dangerous people. :dev3:

http://www.splcenter.org/…

And it is everywhere and it is out of control…. and it is inexplicably being cheered on by a depraved cadre of shills and dupes.. some calling themselves “Patriots”.. others “Libertarians”… all of whom insist on enabling their march back in time for whatever disparate reasons that they might hold.And the SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER is one of the few organizations whose SOLE PURPOSE is to FIGHT THEM at EVERY FRONT.

Well SPLC -- let's get it on you pussies. :yes_text12:

Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene raised eyebrows after she delivered a keynote address at a conference hosted by noted white supremacist Nicholas J. Fuentes.

Fuentes, 23, hosted the America First Political Action Conference at the Orlando Marriott as a form of counter-programming to the more mainstream Conservative Political Action Conference happening nearby.

“She is a standard-bearer of Trumpism in the US congress. She is pro-life. She is proudly America First,” said Fuentes, video circulating on social media shows. “We are honored, we are humbled and excited to welcome to the stage right now for our first speech … the representative from Georgia, Marjorie Taylor Greene.”

Jewish Spaz Lazers Girl evades Gazpacho to Talk to Racists! Other Racists Embarrassed

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back