Inauguration ceremony begins with laying of wreath at tomb of the unknowns

I'm trying to remember those comments you made on how lovely it was to have such a classy beautiful family in the Whitehouse in 2009...

There's nothing classy about an anti America POTUS and First Lady.

The best part of the Inauguration ceremony is that when it's done, Obama won't be President anymore!!!

No more last minute land-grabs or pardons of traitors and terrorists.

No more disgusting, anti-American comments from the President.

The best part of the Inauguration ceremony is that when it's done, Obama won't be President anymore!!!

No more last minute land-grabs or pardons of traitors and terrorists.

No more disgusting, anti-American comments from the President.

And there won't be a Clinton in the White House.

The Trump family is truly beautiful, they look like the American version of the royal family. It will be good to have class and style in the White House again.

I prefer the natural grace, class, dignity, humor and intelligence of the current occupants of the White House and will miss that when they are gone. We Americans don't need a royal family, or royal pretenders.

Botox and facelifts, tummy tucks and boobie lifts, bellicosity and self-affirmation can only go so far :D
You mean you prefer black assholes who have facilitated murder, racism, and death in the face of a scandalized, and disgusted, nation.

The Trumps have all the dignity, beauty and grace. True, diverse, hardworking, intelligent and appreciative. Our new first family is awesome. But they need to get a PitBull for the white house.

This might be our only point of agreement....but yes, they ought to get a PitBull, preferably from a rescue. I can go along with that.

Forum List

Back