Inauguration protests turn violent, car torched

The GOP will break the unions. And you suckers think wages are going to go up? Ha! The blue collar cry babies who voted for trump because their union jobs went overseas deserve to be conned by Trump.
Wages may not go up...but jobs will! Progressives are so stupid - they trade low-wage jobs for no-wage jobs. Talk about "wages going down". Minimum wage is a LOT more than $0.00 per hour sweetie.
they will go up automatically, no more union dues, half their check will now go to their families.

Liar. Union dues are 2% of your gross pay.

BS. Nobody moved any goalposts.

she lost the election according to the rules she, and everyone else, knew well in advance.

unless of course that bump on the head knocked that out too, along with any recollection of being briefed on how to handle classified material or what the marking (c) in a document meant or any one of the various other flim flam statements that crazy thing has spouted during her public life.

she lost because too many people saw through her shit to the point that many weren't willing to hold their nose and vote for her. that's on her. not trump, not the goalpost maintenance people. her.

Come on...you say this is if we've been holding elections this way since 1789. The whole "electoral college" process was sprung on Hillary just 7,158,672,000 second ago (227 years x 365 day x 24 hours x 3,600 seconds). You can't possibly have expected her to run her campaign to win based on these last 119,311,200 minute rule changes! Obviously the election was stolen. :rofl:

more tolerance & acceptance from our friends on the left...

is this a surprise to anyone?

rioting, destruction & violence towards their fellow citizens - par for the course for far too many leftists - boy howdy, that sure will teach Trump a lesson - eh?

or is the goal to intimidate people & prevent them from participating in the political process - and you fucktards call us Nazis...

WASHINGTON – Inauguration Day protests turned violent late Friday morning, as spectators reported being attacked and a police official said demonstrators were vandalizing property and even torched a car.

The police official confirmed protesters “have crow bars and are vandalizing,” after demonstrators were seen smashing windows downtown, including at a local McDonald's.

People are outraged that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by the most ever 3 million, and Trump won by a measly accumulate 170K votes out of several battle ground states and became President. To get that, Trump had Russian and FBI director James Comey's assistance, making them even more outraged. They know the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field.

I really don't know what you expected by electing him? He won by insulting, offending and even threatening large voting blocks in this country. He will not be able to unite this country.

I imagine FOX News will keep it heated up here for the next several months, it gives them red meat to throw out to their Reich wing audience.
Move To Cuba. If you don't love America, and don't understand State's Rights, and The Electoral College, then take you butt hurt self and get the phuck out of my country.
It's not "America--Love It or Leave It." It's "America--Love It or Change It." That's why we have the Constitution. All of us get to play.
When your (this is the we form of your) entire philosophy is to silence those who disagree with you through any means possible, people have a hard time believing this.

Every time you name-call in an effort to belittle someone you disagree with, you make a lie of your own statement.
Whose entire philosophy is to silence those who disagree with them?
--And did I hurt your feelings in a prior life? Or one of your socks? You have baffled me a bit.

They are a small minority--you do realize that, right?

sure - but they sure are a squeaky wheel & they do get a lot of attention

this behavior has been tolerated for far too long - there were even incidents where these folks werr PAID to go disrupt Trump rallies during the campaign

I thought Trump was going to bring us together?

there are folks that want to beat down those that they disagree with & then there are those of us that want to put an end to that type of behavior

so what do you propose we do? meet them halfway?

no thanks

Who are the protesters?

Does this thing you losers do ever get boring?

You have no clue who is being disruptive.

We know it is scumbag. It's BLM and various and sundry other dimocrap scum Nazi Brown Shirts.

Your people. If you had a thread of decency in you, you would renounce the dimocrap scum party forever.

But you don't

So you won't

You're as bad as they are. Maybe even worse. You sit home like the coward you are while encouraging those with bigger balls to commit the acts of violence you want them to commit

dimocraps are scum

you qualify

Already the sub-human progressive animals have turned full on thug and are destroying property in Washington D.C. and throwing rocks at law enforcement. Officers were forced to deploy tear gas. The majority of progressives are so repulsive.

You conservatives are far more dangerous when you don't get your way

Hey stupid? Lee Harvey Oswald was a devout marxist/communist. And killing Kennedy did not change power - the Democrats remained in power. It just transferred from Kennedy to LBJ. Epic fail. Epic lie.
That was fake news. What, do you think fake news is new?

more tolerance & acceptance from our friends on the left...

is this a surprise to anyone?

rioting, destruction & violence towards their fellow citizens - par for the course for far too many leftists - boy howdy, that sure will teach Trump a lesson - eh?

or is the goal to intimidate people & prevent them from participating in the political process - and you fucktards call us Nazis...

WASHINGTON – Inauguration Day protests turned violent late Friday morning, as spectators reported being attacked and a police official said demonstrators were vandalizing property and even torched a car.

The police official confirmed protesters “have crow bars and are vandalizing,” after demonstrators were seen smashing windows downtown, including at a local McDonald's.

People are outraged that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by the most ever 3 million, and Trump won by a measly accumulate 170K votes out of several battle ground states and became President. To get that, Trump had Russian and FBI director James Comey's assistance, making them even more outraged. They know the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field.

I really don't know what you expected by electing him? He won by insulting, offending and even threatening large voting blocks in this country. He will not be able to unite this country.

I imagine FOX News will keep it heated up here for the next several months, it gives them red meat to throw out to their Reich wing audience.
Move To Cuba. If you don't love America, and don't understand State's Rights, and The Electoral College, then take you butt hurt self and get the phuck out of my country.
It's not "America--Love It or Leave It." It's "America--Love It or Change It." That's why we have the Constitution. All of us get to play.
When your (this is the we form of your) entire philosophy is to silence those who disagree with you through any means possible, people have a hard time believing this.

Every time you name-call in an effort to belittle someone you disagree with, you make a lie of your own statement.
Whose entire philosophy is to silence those who disagree with them?
--And did I hurt your feelings in a prior life? Or one of your socks? You have baffled me a bit.
You're not capable hurting Me.

When you say "we want to help too" I have to remind you that the GOP also wanted to help and were promptly told to shut up, sit down.

When the GOP and conservatives speak about what they want from American, they are berated and attacked with ad hominem insults, name-calling, and outright slander.

A simple disagreement in ideology is no met with nothing but crys of racist, bigot, xenophobe. Have you stood up to your fellow leftists and asked them to stop it? Stood up and said this is wrong to do?

Plain and simple, we need to work together, but it won't ever happen because now we are in the cycle "You opposed My guy, I'm going to oppose yours."

What I'm saying is that it is a little late to want a seat at the table after the last 8 years of belittlement.

Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back