Incompetent United Air Lines Physically Drags Passenger Off Plane For Their (Airline) Mistake

The guy that dragged this doctor off the plane, was a effin coon negro.....now this coon, doing the white man's dirty work, will not only be sued, but will forever be known as the guy that made a small town doctor, not only a hero, but a multi millionaire....with his sorry black ass, soon to be unemployed and hated!
It's Chicago. He'll be fine. Probably in an office, but fine.
Now that his face is out there, he may be fine for awhile, but sooner or later once ol doc start hitting the talk shows and media outlets, coon is in for a rude awakening.....white men, do just fine, nigga's don't even them whores in Blue!!
Hmmmm....I did not realize this site allowed total racist, KKK card carrying pieces of trash to make comments with words that you don't say in public. Dually noted.
Tigerred is black female racist. Notice how she calls a black police officer a whore in blue?

She's vehemently racist against whites, hates America and feels the world owes her for being born black and female.

Deplane everyone else???? That is just crazy and they had no idea he was going to act like a little 4 year old who wet her pants on the playground. His tantrum fit, running back onto the plane, etc delayed the plane 3 hours.
Yes, for multiple reasons.

#5 It only takes 10 minutes to deplane everyone and another 10 to put them back on minus the 4 selected to have their tickets pulled.

#4 Airplanes are tight quarters. All that screaming and thrashing could result in innocent people getting hurt. Removing them first eliminates that risk.

#3 As soon as Dao refused to deplane, he became a belligerent passenger and lawbreaker. Clearing the plane gave authorities more room to maneuver.

#2 These situations are best handled in the terminal, not the airplane.

#1 No witnesses!!!
Obviously you've never flown. 4 minutes to deplane??? Get real. Do you realize how long it takes for a regular flight to deplane???? No way would those people have left their carry-on in the overhead bins. Which if they did, numerous lawsuits filled because "valuable jewelry, etc. was missing after getting back on the plane.

Dude...stop being stupid. Make no sense whatsoever. How old are you?

Deplane everyone else???? That is just crazy and they had no idea he was going to act like a little 4 year old who wet her pants on the playground. His tantrum fit, running back onto the plane, etc delayed the plane 3 hours.

#5 It only takes 10 minutes to deplane everyone and another 10 to put them back on minus the 4 selected to have their tickets pulled.

#4 Airplanes are tight quarters. All that screaming and thrashing could result in innocent people getting hurt. Removing them first eliminates that risk.

#3 As soon as Dao refused to deplane, he became a belligerent passenger and lawbreaker. Clearing the plane gave authorities more room to maneuver.

#1 No witnesses!!!

Every passenger would have to get off the plane and take their bags with them. Arrangements would have to be made for those in a wheelchair.

Once in the terminal, you would have to call out names of those allowed to board
The boarding process, with people finding places to put their carry-ons, and accommodate the handicapped typically takes 20-30 min
You still end up with a planeload of pissed off passengers and four people who will be screaming bloody murder in the terminal

All because you need to squeeze in your employees at the last minute

#1 No witnesses!!!
Obviously you've never flown. 4 minutes to deplane??? Get real. Do you realize how long it takes for a regular flight to deplane???? No way would those people have left their carry-on in the overhead bins. Which if they did, numerous lawsuits filled because "valuable jewelry, etc. was missing after getting back on the plane.

I'm a frequent flyer. I said 10 minutes, usually less for these smaller planes.

Try it sometime. Not waiting for the door to open, but from actual door opening until there's only a straggler or two. About 7 minutes on average. Time it yourself the next time you fly. Yes, that includes passengers taking all their crap with them.

I'm 61. You?

Ok...allow me to finish a comment before you bump me to posted because I got an alert.

This man acted like a complete fool. My dad was a doctor and there is no way he would have acted in this manner. He was a professional. This man was screaming "I have patients to see". When in fact, his license to practice was revoked after he and another man were arrested in 2003 and charged for selling illegal narcotics to people, and he traded pills for homosexual favors. His wife is a pediatrician.

In 2016 a court allowed a small portion of his drs. rights back. He can work ONE DAY A WEEK in an outpatient clinic, no access to any drugs. He misrepresented his "practice", I watched the video...I could not believe he screamed like a woman, then went limp so the officers had to drag him. I watched him...played the victim.

Then he runs back onto the plane, clutching something to is chest saying "I want to go home" I bet he did. His ridiculous display has now renewed the gossip in Louisville, KY of his 2003 bust and all the dirty secrets. He just regained the work one day a week in 2016.

What this man did is against the law. Post 9/11...you act like that, cause a scene, you are arrested. I would have left the plane and told the airline to put me in a room, buy my meal and put me in first class for the next day, rather than fly with that nut job.

Everything points to the obvious. This man is disturbed and needs professional help. But...now he has a ton of ambulance chasers and the one who defended him in 2003 for his drug trafficking.

Something is wrong with him. He needs inpatient help for something that would make a 69 yo man act that way. Where was the air marshal????? Post 9/11 totally changed the laws, rules and regulations on flying. The man should have been arrested. His bloody mouth is his own fault. He was putting on an act by going limp and letting his head roll back and forth.
Agreed. All of this should come out in the lawsuit. Including whether or not his actual 1-day of doctoring was the next day.

No air marshal on most domestic flights. Sequestration forces cut backs.

Still, I believe the police officer mishandled the situation. I also believe Dao will be facing both Federal and State charges for his breaking of multiple laws.

There is no "right to fly". All passengers agree to a "contract of carriage" agreement when they buy a ticket. Dao violated that agreement. Now, while UAL wants this incident to go away and may even offer free flights to Dao, I suspect all other airlines will add him to their no-fly list. Like you previously mentioned, I certainly don't want to be trapped in an aluminum tube at 37,000' with an unstable nutjob.
OK...you go out tonight, do something that the police have to be called on, like make a scene in a gas station. Police are called. You are taken in custody for disorderly conduct, then I want you to resist the officers. You will be taken down to the ground, a knee put in your back, possibly tazed if you don't stop resisting. It is against the law to resist police officers and post 9/11 airline laws, rules and regulations demand the person be taken off the plane and arrested. I don't care that they made the decision to take his seat. That's life. The way he acted was a disgrace. That woman scream, tantrum, running back on the plane....he wasn't hurt enough to go to a hospital. That was an attorney's strategy.

#1 No witnesses!!!

Every passenger would have to get off the plane and take their bags with them. Arrangements would have to be made for those in a wheelchair.

Once in the terminal, you would have to call out names of those allowed to board
The boarding process, with people finding places to put their carry-ons, and accommodate the handicapped typically takes 20-30 min
You still end up with a planeload of pissed off passengers and four people who will be screaming bloody murder in the terminal

Correct.

Airlines have computers. Calling out four names is not a time-consuming problem. The scanners will show if someone is allowed back on or not.

It depends if there's handicapped or not, doesn't? Obviously that takes a bit more time.

The people may be pissed, but they'd be pissed at Dao for refusing to deplane, not the airline or the "whores in blue" as your friend tigerred59 calls them.

#1 No witnesses!!!

Try it sometime. Not waiting for the door to open, but from actual door opening until there's only a straggler or two. About 7 minutes on average. Time it yourself the next time you fly. Yes, that includes passengers taking all their crap with them.

I'm 61. You?
58 yo. So your "wisdom" means nothing to me except that you might need to get checked out yourself. I've flown to other countries, states, etc. It must take you ten minutes because they let the old people get on and deplane first. Nice try gramps.

Ok...allow me to finish a comment before you bump me to posted because I got an alert.

This man acted like a complete fool. My dad was a doctor and there is no way he would have acted in this manner. He was a professional. This man was screaming "I have patients to see". When in fact, his license to practice was revoked after he and another man were arrested in 2003 and charged for selling illegal narcotics to people, and he traded pills for homosexual favors. His wife is a pediatrician.

In 2016 a court allowed a small portion of his drs. rights back. He can work ONE DAY A WEEK in an outpatient clinic, no access to any drugs. He misrepresented his "practice", I watched the video...I could not believe he screamed like a woman, then went limp so the officers had to drag him. I watched him...played the victim.

Then he runs back onto the plane, clutching something to is chest saying "I want to go home" I bet he did. His ridiculous display has now renewed the gossip in Louisville, KY of his 2003 bust and all the dirty secrets. He just regained the work one day a week in 2016.

What this man did is against the law. Post 9/11...you act like that, cause a scene, you are arrested. I would have left the plane and told the airline to put me in a room, buy my meal and put me in first class for the next day, rather than fly with that nut job.

Everything points to the obvious. This man is disturbed and needs professional help. But...now he has a ton of ambulance chasers and the one who defended him in 2003 for his drug trafficking.

Something is wrong with him. He needs inpatient help for something that would make a 69 yo man act that way. Where was the air marshal????? Post 9/11 totally changed the laws, rules and regulations on flying. The man should have been arrested. His bloody mouth is his own fault. He was putting on an act by going limp and letting his head roll back and forth.
Agreed. All of this should come out in the lawsuit. Including whether or not his actual 1-day of doctoring was the next day.

Still, I believe the police officer mishandled the situation. I also believe Dao will be facing both Federal and State charges for his breaking of multiple laws.

There is no "right to fly". All passengers agree to a "contract of carriage" agreement when they buy a ticket. Dao violated that agreement. Now, while UAL wants this incident to go away and may even offer free flights to Dao, I suspect all other airlines will add him to their no-fly list. Like you previously mentioned, I certainly don't want to be trapped in an aluminum tube at 37,000' with an unstable nutjob.
OK...you go out tonight, do something that the police have to be called on, like make a scene in a gas station. Police are called. You are taken in custody for disorderly conduct, then I want you to resist the officers. You will be taken down to the ground, a knee put in your back, possibly tazed if you don't stop resisting. It is against the law to resist police officers and post 9/11 airline laws, rules and regulations demand the person be taken off the plane and arrested. I don't care that they made the decision to take his seat. That's life. The way he acted was a disgrace. That woman scream, tantrum, running back on the plane....he wasn't hurt enough to go to a hospital. That was an attorney's strategy.
Displaced aggression. Your overreaction is interesting.

If you had bothered to read my previous posts, you'd know that I agree Dao is a lawbreaker. What we are discussing is how best to handle a belligerent passenger in the close confines of an aircraft. If you accidentally got elbowed in the head as the police were trying to drag Dao out, would you be fine with it or would you think they should have handled it differently? How about a kid getting hurt by the fracas?

#1 No witnesses!!!

I'm 61. You?
58 yo. So your "wisdom" means nothing to me except that you might need to get checked out yourself. I've flown to other countries, states, etc. It must take you ten minutes because they let the old people get on and deplane first. Nice try gramps.
I'm talking about a 70 seat aircraft like United Express 3411, not an Emirates A380 with 500+ seats.

Insult away, I can take it.

#1 No witnesses!!!

Correct.

Airlines have computers. Calling out four names is not a time-consuming problem. The scanners will show if someone is allowed back on or not.

It depends if there's handicapped or not, doesn't? Obviously that takes a bit more time.

The people may be pissed, but they'd be pissed at Dao for refusing to deplane, not the airline or the "whores in blue" as your friend tigerred59 calls them.

Lose/Lose for United

Once they had boarded a plane and United employees showed up demanding seats they had two options

1. Ask for volunteers to give up their seat. Offer increasing compensation until someone accepts
2. In the absence of volunteers, find alternative travel plans for your employees

Totally irrelevant rightwing propaganda. Immediately blame the victim when you do wrong

If your dad was a doctor, how would he have reacted if an airline was telling him he had to give up his seat knowing it would impact the care of his patients? Would he have just meekly walked off the plane for $800 or would he fight for his patients?

How would you feel if your dad had been beaten up for resisting an order that would impact the care of his patients?
REALLY???? WHAT WOULD MY DAD HAVE DONE????
He would have deplaned, talked to the people to see why he was being bumped, then he would have called his nurse, receptionist and hospital to ask someone to do his rounds because he was stuck in Chicago.

You know...what a real, professional person would act....you would think.
Don't drag my dad into this. He didn't traffic drugs, exchange homosexual sex as payment for pills.

Your moral compass is totally off.

#1 No witnesses!!!

I'm 61. You?
I'm talking about a 70 seat aircraft like United Express 3411, not an Emirates A380 with 500+ seats.

NOPE! Don't argue with old people or teenagers. You can hang onto your dignity.

The guy that dragged this doctor off the plane, was a effin coon negro.....now this coon, doing the white man's dirty work, will not only be sued, but will forever be known as the guy that made a small town doctor, not only a hero, but a multi millionaire....with his sorry black ass, soon to be unemployed and hated!
Not because of the color of his skin but for the content of his actions.

#1 No witnesses!!!

I'm 61. You?

I find your take on the situation to be curious as you mock a paying customer for screaming

I have known several police officers and they have shown me some of their "persuasive" techniques to get you to comply with a request. Yes, those techniques could make you scream in pain
Those screams did not sound to me like those of a petulant child, but someone in pain
You mock him as faking injury as he was dragged off a plane. I saw someone either knocked out or severely dazed. Someone resisting removal would have been struggling and hooking his legs onto seats as he was dragged
You mock his actions when he came back on the plane bleeding and mumbling....I have to get home. I saw someone who looks dazed and like he had recently regained consciousness

#1 No witnesses!!!

I'm 61. You?

OMG...I just watched him being drug off of plane and he is worse than reported before. He is screaming and screaming, goes limp when he realizes his is getting off....and it was his fault that he hit his head!!!! Those of you that don't see that, get your eyes and your head checked. That was bat shit crazy going down that aisle.

I find your take on the situation to be curious as you mock a paying customer for screaming

I have known several police officers and they have shown me some of their "persuasive" techniques to get you to comply with a request. Yes, those techniques could make you scream in pain
Those screams did not sound to me like those of a petulant child, but someone in pain
You mock him as faking injury as he was dragged off a plane. I saw someone either knocked out or severely dazed. Someone resisting removal would have been struggling and hooking his legs onto seats as he was dragged
You mock his actions when he came back on the plane bleeding and mumbling....I have to get home. I saw someone who looks dazed and like he had recently regained consciousness
You are a petulant child. And so gullible that it is actually funny. Keep it up, helps cull the herd.

Once they had boarded a plane and United employees showed up demanding seats they had two options

1. Ask for volunteers to give up their seat. Offer increasing compensation until someone accepts
2. In the absence of volunteers, find alternative travel plans for your employees
They didn't show up "demanding seats", they were ordered there by Republic Airlines scheduling.

1. They did. IIRC, the limit is up to 400% of the ticket price. Ticket price average on that flight is about $220. I'm curious what Dao paid for his.

2. It's a business. Why pay $100,000 for a Nancy Pelosi 757 when cancelling the flight, refunding $16K in fares and simply ferrying the aircraft with the spare crew is cheaper?

I'm 61. You?

OMG...I just watched him being drug off of plane and he is worse than reported before. He is screaming and screaming, goes limp when he realizes his is getting off....and it was his fault that he hit his head!!!! Those of you that don't see that, get your eyes and your head checked. That was bat shit crazy going down that aisle.
That will come out in the trial. Dao's behavior reflects poorly on him as a doctor. I wouldn't want him to be treating me.

I'm 61. You?

That will come out in the trial. Dao's behavior reflects poorly on him as a doctor. I wouldn't want him to be treating me.
Doubtful there will be a trial.

Forum List

Back