Incredible: New Jersey Senate Passes .22 Rifle Ban, Magazine Ban By 22 To 17 Vote

Incredible: New Jersey Senate Passes .22 Rifle Ban
What’s not incredible is that you and Breitbart are liars.

…exempts firearms with .22 caliber tubular magazines from 10 round limitation.

NJ A2006 | 2014-2015 | Regular Session | LegiScan

There is no ‘ban’ of firearms chambered in .22 lr.

Lordy, lordy, same ol', same ol'. Some windbag makes a false claim, and the whole of the 'Conservative' echo chamber goes into orbit. What a bunch silly asses, so gullible and stupid.

Stupid.

But Crispy Cream Christie probably doesn't have the balls to veto it.

In fact I bet he hasn't seen his balls or his pecker for that matter in a long time.

Is it just me or are they confusing .22 with .223? Granted I am not really a gun person, just a guns rights person.

Also, I assume the police will also be forced to follow the 10 round limit.

I have no problem with a 10 round limit for all. If you cannot hit your target with that many rounds, you really should not have a gun at all. A standard .22 is a dangerous round, though not nearly as dangerous as a .223.

Then the police should follow the same rules.

Is it just me or are they confusing .22 with .223? Granted I am not really a gun person, just a guns rights person.

I have no problem with a 10 round limit for all. If you cannot hit your target with that many rounds, you really should not have a gun at all. A standard .22 is a dangerous round, though not nearly as dangerous as a .223.

Then the police should follow the same rules.

Can you read?

Stupid.

But Crispy Cream Christie probably doesn't have the balls to veto it.

In fact I bet he hasn't seen his balls or his pecker for that matter in a long time.

Of course you have no problem with a 10 round limit and when they drop it to 5 or 3 round limits, you'll have no problem with that either.

Idiot. I have eaten more venison taken with a .22 than with any other caliber. A .22 is a lethal caliber, it will penetrate deeply. Even a .22 short will penetrate a man's skull and kill. Now I don't know the reason for the .22 ban, or even what kind of ban it is, but don't spread idiocy about how dangerous a .22 is.

Lol, if you were somehow able to hit him in the temple. You're probably the only dumb ass who uses a .22 to hunt deer. It's illegal to use that low of a caliber to hunt deer in some areas. The reason for the ban is incompetent liberals in that state that know nothing about guns. It really is simple as that.

Wow, such staggering ignorance. Uninformed Communist wankers shouldn't even be discussing firearm issues. That moron claims he takes down Deer all the time with a .22? Yeah right. Just another Communist wanker talkin shite. And that is the big problem. Too many ignorant idiots passing absurd laws.

While illegal,people take deer with a .22 all the time. In fact it's a poachers favorite because they dont make as much noise and game wardens are less likely to check out the gunfire.

Of course you have no problem with a 10 round limit and when they drop it to 5 or 3 round limits, you'll have no problem with that either.
And then he'll have no problem with NONE, since that is the goal of the constitution hating left.

Lol, if you were somehow able to hit him in the temple. You're probably the only dumb ass who uses a .22 to hunt deer. It's illegal to use that low of a caliber to hunt deer in some areas. The reason for the ban is incompetent liberals in that state that know nothing about guns. It really is simple as that.

Wow, such staggering ignorance. Uninformed Communist wankers shouldn't even be discussing firearm issues. That moron claims he takes down Deer all the time with a .22? Yeah right. Just another Communist wanker talkin shite. And that is the big problem. Too many ignorant idiots passing absurd laws.

While illegal,people take deer with a .22 all the time. In fact it's a poachers favorite because they dont make as much noise and game wardens are less likely to check out the gunfire.

You are grossly misinformed. You definitely don't belong passing any laws relating to firearms.

You are grossly misinformed. You definitely don't belong passing any laws relating to firearms.
I'm afraid he's correct on that one. They use a .22 mag, or what's commonly referred to as a .22 Stinger.

And what happened to New Jersey? How and when did the Communist Globalist wankers take over? Yikes!

And what happened to New Jersey? How and when did the Communist Globalist wankers take over? Yikes!

Well if fatso has ANY hopes of running for president, he better veto this as fast as he can.

People in N.J. might let it slide if he signed it, but the vast, VAST majority of Americans in the heartland will consider that a total deal breaker. He'll never be president.

Last edited:

Oh nooooooo....slippery slope

Then it goes to single round bolt action...then complete bans on guns....then a government roundup of the people ....then death chambers

Well if fatso has ANY hopes of running for president, he better veto this as fast as he can.

People in N.J. might let it slide if he signed it, but the vast, VAST majority of Americans in the heartland will consider that a total deal breaker. He'll never be president.

Well, he'll never be President anyway. He's a Progressive Democrat in Republican's clothing. He can't be trusted. It wouldn't surprise me if he supports this.

Oh nooooooo....slippery slope

Then it goes to single round bolt action...then complete bans on guns....then a government roundup of the people ....then death chambers

Nope, just actual happenings over in your neck of the woods. I'm sure the state will continue infringing on your rights. From your post, attempted mockery and such, you'll love state authoritarianism.

A .22 won't even kill a dee-ah. Probably time to hide your daisy if it holds more than 5 bbs.

Idiot. I have eaten more venison taken with a .22 than with any other caliber. A .22 is a lethal caliber, it will penetrate deeply. Even a .22 short will penetrate a man's skull and kill. Now I don't know the reason for the .22 ban, or even what kind of ban it is, but don't spread idiocy about how dangerous a .22 is.

That must be why so many states PROHIBIT hunting deer with a .22, then?

Dumbass!

Why is it incredible that the N.J. senate with a democrat majority passes a anti-gun bill sponsored by a democrat as some sort of sympathetic response to a mass shooting in Conn? It's buisness as usual.

Forum List

Back