INCREDIBLE - Obama wants to tax people based on their RACE!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
If anything minorities should pay more in taxes since they are far more likely to be on welfare than whites. But Obama will do just the opposite and screw whites again.

Obama Administration Seeks Race-Based Government In Hawaii | The Daily Caller

05/27/2014

President Barack Obama’s administration has quietly suggested it is willing to create a two-tier race-based legal system in Hawaii, where one set of taxes, spending and law enforcement will govern one race, and the second set of laws will govern every other race.

The diversity proposal is portrayed as an effort to create a separate in-state government for people who are “native Hawaiians.”

If Obama succeeds, “what’s to prevent creating similar [self-governing racial] groups out of say, Cajuns, or Orthodox Jews or Amish?” said Gail Heriot, a commissioner on the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.

“If you can do that with groups that are already part of the mainstream, you can balkanize the country,” said Heriot, who is a law professor at the University of San Diego.

• Banned
As i understand it, alaska has had a system like this for years. So called "native alaskans" get all sorts of special treatment. Minorities love to talk about equal rights but it's all BS. What they really want the govt to do is "take stuff from whitey and give it to me.

If anything minorities should pay more in taxes since they are far more likely to be on welfare than whites. But Obama will do just the opposite and screw whites again.

05/27/2014

President Barack Obama’s administration has quietly suggested it is willing to create a two-tier race-based legal system in Hawaii, where one set of taxes, spending and law enforcement will govern one race, and the second set of laws will govern every other race.

The diversity proposal is portrayed as an effort to create a separate in-state government for people who are “native Hawaiians.”

If Obama succeeds, “what’s to prevent creating similar [self-governing racial] groups out of say, Cajuns, or Orthodox Jews or Amish?” said Gail Heriot, a commissioner on the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.

“If you can do that with groups that are already part of the mainstream, you can balkanize the country,” said Heriot, who is a law professor at the University of San Diego.

There's a little problem called the 14th Amendment that stands in his way. However, I wouldn't be surprised if he found some libturd judges that said charging people different tax rates based on race wasn't discrimination.

05/27/2014

Ridculous, however, The Daily Caller isn't an unbiased source, to phraseit mildly. (I do not give much credence to "The Peoples' Voice" either. )

This digusting, racist policy is consistent with other things the Somalian (or Kenyan - not sure what the difference is) in Chief in the White House has done from day one of his occupation

[

There's a little problem called the 14th Amendment that stands in his way.

Like hell. The 14A also means affirmative action is not allowed but the govt has been practicing it for 45 years. I could give a million examples of brazen violation of the constitution by the feds.

Ridculous, however, The Daily Caller isn't an unbiased source, to phraseit mildly. (I do not give much credence to "The Peoples' Voice" either. )

Can you name any source that is not biased?

some of the far left loons that occupy the spaces obama once occupied actually think this is a good idea; they are THAT hypocritical

remember even in the Clinton years he wanted to nominate one Lani Guarnier to the Supreme Court; who once had advocated giving Black people 2 votes instead of one like we all have

true story

As i understand it, alaska has had a system like this for years. So called "native alaskans" get all sorts of special treatment. Minorities love to talk about equal rights but it's all BS. What they really want the govt to do is "take stuff from whitey and give it to me.

The non-whites want everything we built and to rule over us. All this equality bs is just that.

I'd prefer Hawaii becoming an independent nation instead of this policy to be enacted.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back