Independent Voters Breaking Trump

thats the missing 10% for Trump from the polls,,,thats why all pollsters see a 56/39% Wipeout! and then Hillary will divorce bill and marry an oxen.

thats the missing 10% for Trump from the polls,,,thats why all pollsters see a 56/39% Wipeout! and then Hillary will divorce bill and marry an oxen.
They over sample Democrats in some of these polls as well. Read methodology and it does not match the state registration rolls.

i dont know how they get the phone numbers of the dead.
You can go to your local Election District and get a list of Names and Numbers of all Registered Voters.
Call up and you'll find out who's deceased when a family member answers the phone and let's you know the person you asked for is deceased.

BREAKING : NEW POLL SHOWS THE MONSTER INDEPENDENT VOTE FOR TRUMP IS YUGE!
Independent voters are breaking toward change agent Trump.

Well with something like that we can see you're desperate to post it--LOL Monster Yuge Biggly deal going on here--LOL

trump_stupid-stupid-people_091715.jpg

i didnt know they bury people with their cell phones, guess they all have time to talk to pollsters

A mirage...Independents for Hillary.
I think your off in outer space.
I think every Independent, including myself, who's ever been polled, hung up when the questions got stupid, so most Independents have never been counted.

You fail at statistics.

Here's some statistics for you. 17% of the population, Hispanics are now solidly in Hillary Clinton's column, when the GOP nominee has always needed at least 40% of this block to win the White House. Trump is off the charts at a NEGATIVE 80%.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
Clinton Has 69-Point Lead Over Trump in Latest Latino Vote Tracking Poll - Latino USA

73% of the largest voting block in this country, (women) had an unfavorable opinion of Trump prior to the release of the audio tape, and half of Republican women had no intentions of voting for him prior to the release of the audio tape. Meaning it's worse now.
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump

For the first time in 60 YEARS, Republicans are losing another very large voting block, called white educated voters.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

There are your statistics which is going to result in an election night that will look similar to this.

1964PresElect.jpg

You wanted Trump, now you own it, and everything that comes with it.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

You were warned about Trump, but ignored it.
#NeverTrump: We Told You He Would Kill Us, but You Didn’t Listen

I think every Independent, including myself, who's ever been polled, hung up when the questions got stupid, so most Independents have never been counted.

You fail at statistics.

Here's some statistics for you. 17% of the population, Hispanics are now solidly in Hillary Clinton's column, when the GOP nominee has always needed at least 40% of this block to win the White House. Trump is off the charts at a NEGATIVE 80%.
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
Clinton Has 69-Point Lead Over Trump in Latest Latino Vote Tracking Poll - Latino USA

73% of the largest voting block in this country, (women) had an unfavorable opinion of Trump prior to the release of the audio tape, and half of Republican women had no intentions of voting for him prior to the release of the audio tape. Meaning it's worse now.

For the first time in 60 YEARS, Republicans are losing another very large voting block, called white educated voters.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

There are your statistics which is going to result in an election night that will look similar to this.

1964PresElect.jpg

And you were warned about Trump, but ignored it.

Um...........................no............................................................................................................................................................................:rolleyes-41:

1964PresElect.jpg

You fail at statistics.

1964PresElect.jpg

The saddest part of your emotional disturbance is that you actually believe that any candidate who opposes Trespassing our Southern Border should never be President and that most Hispanics are too fucking stupid to realize that their fellow Hispanics are committing a crime.

The saddest part of your emotional disturbance is that you actually believe that any candidate who opposes Trespassing our Southern Border should never be President and that most Hispanics are too fucking stupid to realize that their fellow Hispanics are committing a crime.
...and taking their jobs too, however if they are not, they sure make the job market unfavorable by saturating it thus lowering wages.

You fail at statistics.

1964PresElect.jpg

You chased off 17% legal voting population in this country, and now you're going to pay for it. We are talking 27 million legal voting Hispanics. In fact, Texas has a 40% Hispanic population, and in the entire southwest of the country Republicans have to put a large dent into this block to win elections. Without them they LOSE. So Congratulations on your ignorance.

In my state of Colorado they were very instrumental in getting Republican Cory Gardner elected to the Senate in 2014, and because of your efforts, be assured that Democrat Senator Michael Bennet will win reelection, because you have chased Hispanics right back into the Democrat column.
GOP challenger Cory Gardner wins Senate seat as Latinos turn out in force in Colorado

You fail at statistics.

1964PresElect.jpg

You chased off 17% legal voting population in this country, and now you're going to pay for it. We are talking 27 million legal voting Hispanics. In fact, Texas has a 40% Hispanic population, and in the entire southwest of the country Republicans have to put a large dent into this block to win elections. Without them they LOSE. So Congratulations on your ignorance.

In my state of Colorado they were very instrumental in getting Republican Cory Gardner elected to the Senate in 2014, and because of your efforts, be assured that Democrat Senator Michael Bennet will win reelection, because you have chased Hispanics right back into the Democrat column.
GOP challenger Cory Gardner wins Senate seat as Latinos turn out in force in Colorado
It's interesting that every Hispanic I work with is voting for Trump.
You're just a fucking moron.

...and taking their jobs too, however if they are not, they sure make the job market unfavorable by saturating it thus lowering wages.

You're going to witness the unadulterated power of Women & Latino's on election night, and it's going to be something that you'll never forget.

Forum List

Back