Independent voters surprise pollster with reactions to Trump's debate performance: 'Didn't expect it'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This is the benefit of the years of citizens not trusting media. I believe the bias from the moderators in their effort to help her, hurt her greatly, especially when she repeated long debunked claims.

She didn't provide any substance about economics and illegal immigration which is what she needed to do.

Interesting I suppose.

Dials monitoring the reaction of a Fox News focus group during Tuesday's presidential debate showed independent voters overlapping with Republicans in support of former President Trump's immigration policies.

Trump took aim at Vice President Kamala Harris during the ABC News Presidential Debate, blaming the Biden-Harris administration for "destroying the fabric of our country" with the influx of illegal immigration.

The former president blamed the administration for the rise in "migrant crime," a sentiment that seemingly resonated with not just Republicans, but a large number of independent respondents.

The focus group comprised seven Democrats, five independents and five Republicans, and was represented by blue, yellow and red lines, respectively. When Trump spoke of the rising crime at the hands of illegal immigrants, the yellow line monitoring the independent reaction rose drastically in Trump's favor, overlapping with the red Republican line.

This is the benefit of the years of citizens not trusting media. I believe the bias from the moderators in their effort to help her, hurt her greatly, especially when she repeated long debunked claims.

Interesting I suppose.

Dials monitoring the reaction of a Fox News focus group during Tuesday's presidential debate showed independent voters overlapping with Republicans in support of former President Trump's immigration policies.

Trump took aim at Vice President Kamala Harris during the ABC News Presidential Debate, blaming the Biden-Harris administration for "destroying the fabric of our country" with the influx of illegal immigration.

The former president blamed the administration for the rise in "migrant crime," a sentiment that seemingly resonated with not just Republicans, but a large number of independent respondents.

The focus group comprised seven Democrats, five independents and five Republicans, and was represented by blue, yellow and red lines, respectively. When Trump spoke of the rising crime at the hands of illegal immigrants, the yellow line monitoring the independent reaction rose drastically in Trump's favor, overlapping with the red Republican line.
You're confused. 'twas Trump repeating long debunked claims.

Two quickie polls

63% of registered voters who watched Tuesday's debate say Harris outperformed Trump

Prior to the debate, those voters were evenly split on who would do a better job.

and

harris won debate on X.jpg

Independents appear to disagree.

Don't shoot the messenger. I would be running both campaigns differently if I were doing so.
Trusting FOX Again? How dd that work out with the 2020 vote and Dominion? A billion dollars?

and texts, emails with them laughing at you?

and the focus group results do not back up your claims

Two quickie polls

63% of registered voters who watched Tuesday's debate say Harris outperformed Trump

Prior to the debate, those voters were evenly split on who would do a better job.

and

View attachment 1009886

It all depends on the methodology. The above notes were more heavily leaning Democrat but it was the Independents who really liked Trumps approach.

The last 3.5 years have been devastating. The polls of Biden and Harris over a long duration confirm this.

It all depends on the methodology. The above notes were more heavily leaning Democrat but it was the Independents who really liked Trumps approach.

The last 3.5 years have been devastating. The polls of Biden and Harris over a long duration confirm this.
After the debate the polls moved slightly toward Trump. People saw how biased the mods were and how Kamala is NOT. the change candidate.

approach on what exactly?

and that does not mean they will be voting for him. D'Oh!

After the debate the polls moved slightly toward Trump. People saw how biased the mods were and how Kamala is NOT. the change candidate.

That is the risk of being polished and protected. It's a major risk for them as Americans believe the nation is going in the wrong direction.

The moderators from creepy Disney basically pushed the questions as "Trump you're bad", then they'd turn to Harris, "how bad is he Harris?"

My primary concern now is to avoid WWIII and ensure the American Empire expands while ensuring its arch enemies do not.

That is the risk of being polished and protected. It's a major risk for them as Americans believe the nation is going in the wrong direction.

The moderators from creepy Disney basically pushed the questions as "Trump you're bad", then they'd turn to Harris, "how bad is he Harris?"

My primary concern now is to avoid WWIII and ensure the American Empire expands while ensuring its arch enemies do not.
chicken little group 1.jpg

WWII

Yikes!

Not a simple task. The US has a $35T Debt and a $1T annual interest payment on that debt.

Trump has Elon Musk ready to cut government spending to get back toward a balanced budget.

Avoiding WW3 would be good, especially when nukes are involved.

Not a simple task. The US has a $35T Debt and a $1T annual interest payment on that debt.

Trump has Elon Musk ready to cut government spending to get back toward a balanced budget.

Revenue will come from tariffs and Musk is going to help streamline Americas federal government. The only untouchables would probably be the FBI, CIA, NSA and military.

Even in those areas there is waste, and there could be some streamlining

It won't be so much streamlining, though perhaps there are some inefficiencies. It would probably be more about priorities. Trump will be focusing on China and Latin America.

She didn't provide any substance about economics and illegal immigration which is what she needed to do.

Interesting I suppose.

Wow, just more bad news for JackOfNoTrades after the presumed ass-pounding she supposedly gave Trump.

Forum List

Back