Indiana 3 year old shoots 2 people

This case ain't about parental responsibility - but the society that allows for two such fuckups to own a gun in the first place.
You have the wrong guy to sell that to. If not convicted of a felony crime, I have no problem with Americans owning guns. I simply think they should be held responsible for weapons security in their homes, until (as in this case) they prove themselves to irresponsible to be trusted with this right, guaranteed to normal responsible Americans. If it were up to me, her rights to have one in her home would be over, until she completed a course on safeguarding weapons with kids in the house and had a gun safe installed.

so you dont know the government is responsible for holding parents responsible for being a shitty parent???
They don't and have not in at least 50 years or more. If there are laws on local books to that effect, prosecutors at local level across the country have chosen not to prosecute.

They don't and have not in at least 50 years or more. If there are laws on local books to that effect, prosecutors at local level across the country have chosen not to prosecute.
exactly,, not only has the government not done their job, they go as far as to reward bad behavior and pay for them to live even if theyre shitty parents,,

What an awesome toddler. My own grandson is only 3 but has shown little interest in shooting anybody.

His favourite thing is Sharkdog. An American cartoon about a mutant half dog, half shark being. And Fireman Sam of course.

I do hope that this wont affect this youngsters 2nd amendment rights in future.
its so sad that englishmen have virtually no rights left

exactly,, not only has the government not done their job, they go as far as to reward bad behavior and pay for them to live even if theyre shitty parents,,
This is more of a local code and enforcement issue at state and city/county level.

You have the wrong guy to sell that to. If not convicted of a felony crime, I have no problem with Americans owning guns. I simply think they should be held responsible for weapons security in their homes, until (as in this case) they prove themselves to irresponsible to be trusted with this right, guaranteed to normal responsible Americans. If it were up to me, her rights to have one in her home would be over, until she completed a course on safeguarding weapons with kids in the house and had a gun safe installed.
It also isn't about Americans owning guns - but what kind of Americans should be allowed to have one. A simple Gun license test - something like a car-driver license test - would solve these issues - but guys like you just keep turning in circles and excuse themselves with gun security at home (which would/should be an essential part of obtaining a gun license). And yeah - after someone shots some one, the gun should be taken away - why issue one to irresponsible/unqualified people in the first place?

Sure everyone should drive - and upon having caused an accident - including even fatalities - the car needs to be taken away and the owner needs to proof that he can actually start and gas up a car.

Just listen to yourself.

No, I really don't. Black or white, these days parents with kids in trouble, say they are not responsible as kids learn in the street or other influences. Over all, this is getting to be a pretty irresponsible society as a whole. Remember, we had a 16-year-old, buy a gun in one state, take it to a riot, and his parents were not responsible for him having the gun or going to the riot, he lived through by pure dumb luck. Look at the juveniles that commit crimes. Their parents, (black, white, Latina, Asian, or Heinz 57 mixed, family unit or single parenting) are never held responsible for the crimes of their spawn, and I really do not understand it.
Remember, we had a 16-year-old, buy a gun in one state, take it to a riot,
His buddy bought that gun, kept the rifle at his house,

it's likely his parents knew nothing about it,

You are lucky. Its always the parents fault. But nothing ever gets done about it.
Accidental shooting deaths number less than 500 a year. With literally tens of millions legal and accepted gun uses annually that 500 deaths is statistically insignificant

What an awesome toddler. My own grandson is only 3 but has shown little interest in shooting anybody.

His favourite thing is Sharkdog. An American cartoon about a mutant half dog, half shark being. And Fireman Sam of course.

How do you suggest the People rid themselves of a government that’s turned to Fascism?

Yeah....bullshit.....3 years old......no, likely the murder suspect fired the shot and they are using the 3 year old to hide what he did....you doofus....

Smith was taken into custody by police in Lafayette after he was treated for a non-life-threatening gunshot wound.

He was arrested on an active murder warrant which had been issued in neighbouring Cook County, Illinois.

Smith, the murder suspect, was probably beating the boy's mom and he instinctively grabbed the gun and pulled the trigger. Another case of good Samaritan actions and the 3 year old will probably end up convicted of attempted murder. It's Illinois, what else would you expect?

I think it is more likely the Murder Suspect.....fired the gun accidentally, and they are blaming the 3 year old for it to keep the Murder Suspect, from being in possession of an illegal gun...

My kids went through school without being shot. So there is that.

But in Europe, you guys murdered over 1 million children....between 1939-1945......included in the total of 15 million people you murdered in total.....

In just 6 years you murdered 15 million people including 1 million children.

Total gun murder in the entire 246 year history of the U.S.?

Around 2,460,000

So, now.........please do the following problem.....

15 million people murdered in Europe in 6 years.

Around 2,460,000 gun murders in the U.S......in 246 years.

How many hundreds of years will it take the U.S. to catch up to the European murder number...

Show your work.....

Yes absolute in agreement with you - these two ghetto/drug scumbags had a shootout argument amongst themselves and then pushed the gun to the kid.
But Isn't it great and comforting to know that these kind of people are legible in the USA to own a gun. 2nd amendment hip, hip hurray.

The criminal is not able to buy, own or carry a gun...you moron.

It also isn't about Americans owning guns - but what kind of Americans should be allowed to have one. A simple Gun license test - something like a car-driver license test - would solve these issues - but guys like you just keep turning in circles and excuse themselves with gun security at home (which would/should be an essential part of obtaining a gun license). And yeah - after someone shots some one, the gun should be taken away - why issue one to irresponsible/unqualified people in the first place?

Sure everyone should drive - and upon having caused an accident - including even fatalities - the car needs to be taken away and the owner needs to proof that he can actually start and gas up a car.

Just listen to yourself.

Nope......the democrats used Literacy Tests to keep blacks from exercising their Right to vote...they would do the same with any mandatory test for gun ownership and being able to carry a gun......

My kids went through school without being shot. So there is that.
No one I know has had their kid shot in school either. I was never shot when I was in school.

And all we really need to prevent school shootings is lock the fucking doors

Forum List

Back