Indiana city bows to liberal demands and renames Good Friday - Spring Holiday

There are people who hate this country's history and traditions, which is why they want to fundamentally change it.

I don't think that's it. What they hate is white people. All liberals are super-racists.

And white people didn't provide shit to me. I earned it all myself. At least most white people aren't assholes like you, in complete denial of the historical wrongs inflicted on our people.

Historical wrongs??? You dumb injuns thought your arrows could beat our bullets!!

And columbus day is now Fall Holiday!! I hope trump stamps out all these damn sanctuary cities. Diversity destroys.

Indiana city renames Columbus Day and Good Friday to be more 'culturally sensitive' | Daily Mail Online

nov 20 2016 An Indiana city has renamed two holidays in a bid to be more culturally sensitive.
Columbus Day and Good Friday will now be known as Fall and Spring Holiday in Bloomington, the Bloomington Herald-Times reports.

Mayor John Hamilton, who made the change on Friday, said the politically correct names will make the two holidays more inclusive in a memo to city employees.
‘We are terrifically proud of our diverse workforce at the city,’ Hamilton wrote.

‘That diversity makes us stronger and more representative of the public we proudly serve.
‘These updated names for two days of well-merited time off is another way we can demonstrate our commitment to inclusivity.’
This is total bullshit! This is the shit that pisses me off!
Why does everything have to change, that's been in place,
just because someone has a problem being 'tolerant'

Politically correct my ass...unfuckingbelievable

This is total bullshit! This is the shit that pisses me off!
Why does everything have to change, that's been in place,
just because someone has a problem being 'tolerant'

Politically correct my ass...unfuckingbelievable

Hopefully things will change under trump.

Forum List

Back