Indiana’s revised religious freedom law bans businesses from discriminating against LGBT customers

"We refuse to serve anyone that supports same-sex marriage"
No discrimination, no laws broken.

VarveG20150402_low.jpg

The people will just have to find another way to fight back. Maybe by really fighting.

The people will just have to find another way to fight back. Maybe by really fighting.

I doubt it. It is a shame we cannot harness bluster as an alternative energy source b/c we would be energy independent by supper time.

In 50 years muslims are projected to be the majority. Do you expect them to suddenly become pro gay? Do you expect that Christians will fight to protect gay rights?

This will help queers, forcing people to like them. Like i've said before. I've never done anything against a queer, never really thought about it much, but now. Fuck them.

This will help queers, forcing people to like them. Like i've said before. I've never done anything against a queer, never really thought about it much, but now. Fuck them.

If you chose to have sex with gays, as you just claimed, that is certainly your choice, but I think they are only asking for equal treatment.

All's business owners had to do was stay in the closet and despite their religious beliefs served everyone.
Now they will be required to stay in the closet or face persecution.

So now looks like business owners who don't like LGBT'ers will go back to the spitting in your Coke, and wiping their asses with your lettuce system.

All's business owners had to do was stay in the closet and despite their religious beliefs served everyone.
Now they will be required to stay in the closet or face persecution.
So now looks like business owners who don't like LGBT'ers will go back to the spitting in your Coke, and wiping their asses with your lettuce system.
They could always post a large sign expressing their opinion of gays/gay marriage
"Homosexuals will burn in hell", for instance - with the hope that the LGBT crowd will go elsewhere.
Free speech and all.

Forum List

Back