Indiana’s revised religious freedom law bans businesses from discriminating against LGBT customers

When muslims are the majority and they are hanging gays and throwing them off rooftops will gays expect Christians to come to their defense?

Will any liberals care to answer?

When muslims are the majority and they are hanging gays and throwing them off rooftops will gays expect Christians to come to their defense?

Muslims are going to be the majority in America in 50 years? Christians are already coming to the defense of gays in this and many other nations.

Muslims are going to be the majority in America in 50 years? Christians are already coming to the defense of gays in this and many other nations.
Yes it is certainly obvious that Christians are going overboard defending their persecutors.

Yes it is certainly obvious that Christians are going overboard defending their persecutors.

So Muslims are not going to be the majority in America in 50 years? Yes, it is certainly obvious that you are being overly dramatic.

So Muslims are not going to be the majority in America in 50 years? Yes, it is certainly obvious that you are being overly dramatic.
I didn't make it up.

Study Muslims To Outnumber Christians Worldwide At 2070 CBS DC

While the muslim practice of killings homosexuals in all sorts of horrible ways is deplorable, no one can say they don't deserve it.

I didn't make it up.

While the muslim practice of killings homosexuals in all sorts of horrible ways is deplorable, no one can say they don't deserve it.

I didn't say you made it up. The article says Muslims will outnumber Christians worldwide not America.

So they had it coming? Is that what your saying? I really hope not.

I didn't make it up.

I didn't say you made it up. The article says Muslims will outnumber Christians worldwide not America.

Are your reading skills deficient?

This behavior from gays is disgraceful. Burn down homes and businesses. Strip 70 year old women of everything they own. Then expect help? Sympathy? What? Call it karma. They will get no more than they deserve.

I didn't make it up.

Are your reading skills deficient?

This behavior from gays is disgraceful. Burn down homes and businesses. Strip 70 year old women of everything they own. Then expect help? Sympathy? What? Call it karma. They will get no more than they deserve.

Oh, so you are disgusting asshole. Noted.

The law was about protecting religious rights but was commandeered by the gays because they didn't get special mention. Well they got their special mention now and while the law won't change the screamers will finally shut up having been placated by a few words added to clarify, not change, the law.

Forum List

Back