Indicted Democrat congresswoman says she's being persecuted because she's black

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
A Florida congresswoman indicted on fraud charges is telling supporters sheā€™s being ā€œpersecutedā€ by federal authorities because sheā€™s black.

congresswoman_indicted.jpg

She wrote: ā€œIā€™m not the first black elected official to be persecuted and, sad to say, I wonā€™t be the last.ā€

Indicted politician says sheā€™s being ā€˜persecutedā€™ because sheā€™s black | New York Post

race-card01b.png

What a disaster of a race.

A Florida congresswoman indicted on fraud charges is telling supporters sheā€™s being ā€œpersecutedā€ by federal authorities because sheā€™s black.

She wrote: ā€œIā€™m not the first black elected official to be persecuted and, sad to say, I wonā€™t be the last.ā€

Indicted politician says sheā€™s being ā€˜persecutedā€™ because sheā€™s black | New York Post

race-card01b.png

Well, she's wrong and she's a crook...but thanks for the Race Card Card.

race-card01b.png

Well, she's wrong and she's a crook...but thanks for the Race Card Card.
Looks like thehowl loves to play the race card......... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back