Indictment Handed Down in J6 Investigation

I would be remiss if I did not acknowledge the very important work done by the 1/6 congressional committee in helping to bring the DoJ's case to the point it is at. Including Liz Cheney, Jamie Raskin, and Adam Schiff. Public enemies 1,2, and 3 in the minds of those who support the indicted criminal known as Dear Leader.

Yea, LISA, don't take it. Your cult leader needs you more than ever. Send the poor guy money for his lawyers. True Trump minions will sell all of their possessions and send the money to their cult leader.
Yes…..you will go live in the Leftist County, where the FBI is now Biden Campaign HQ.

Wrong!

It's amazing how many of you so-called patriots know jackshit about the Constitution.

I'll put you down as 'clueless'.

Statutory law is also involved, and Congress amended the statute after January 2021.

Admitting that Trump's team had a valid use by Pence of the statute as then written. Capiche?
Everybody that Mike Pence asked about his role in counting votes, told him the law made his act ministerial, not judicial.

During his announcement Smith looked like a third grader giving a book report on a book he never opened.

This clown is in for yet another bitchslapping by the courts.

And board Dimtards clap and cheer this moron.

So the charges keep piling up against Trump
Hope he finds a favorable jury in DC

Seems Rudy G, Sydney Powell, John Eastman and others are being charged

I'll put you down as 'clueless'.

Statutory law is also involved, and Congress amended the statute after January 2021.
So it allows Presidents to call states' secretary's of state and ask to find more votes? I did not know that.

Meanwhile the boys are at the beach looking for 9-year olds and trying to figure out what 10% of $60 Billion is....

7u9bvj.jpg

The newly unsealed indictment of former President Donald J. Trump on Tuesday leveled four criminal counts against him over his efforts to stay in power after the 2020 election:
  1. a conspiracy to violate civil rights,
  2. a conspiracy to defraud the government,
  3. the corrupt obstruction of an official proceeding and
  4. a conspiracy to carry out such obstruction.

Forum List

Back