Indictment Handed Down in J6 Investigation

Are you channeling "conservative" posts about Hillary?

:dunno:

You see, in alternative MAGA reality fantasyland, every Democrat is a criminal for everything.

However, in reality, where we have, you know, courts and law and such, you losers keep losing!

LOL
Who?

Trump Attorney John Lauro say free speech is now criminalized. He points out the obvious that this indictment comes after the revelations about Biden and his son. The 1st amendment is now under assault.
So you are saying that Trump lied and knew he was lying about the election being stolen when speaking to the American people, after the certified results of the election and this LIE was all okay because of his free speech rights? Is that ex president Trump's defense...I can lie all I want....and you can't stop me!?

The newly unsealed indictment of former President Donald J. Trump on Tuesday leveled four criminal counts against him over his efforts to stay in power after the 2020 election:
  1. a conspiracy to violate civil rights,
  2. a conspiracy to defraud the government,
  3. the corrupt obstruction of an official proceeding and
  4. a conspiracy to carry out such obstruction.

Normal people see through this.

I would be remiss if I did not acknowledge the very important work done by the 1/6 congressional committee in helping to bring the DoJ's case to the point it is at. Including Liz Cheney, Jamie Raskin, and Adam Schiff. Public enemies 1,2, and 3 in the minds of those who support the indicted criminal known as Dear Leader.
I would also be remiss if I didn't add to all those willfully misinformed traitors who have defended Trump all along the way, may you rot in Hell.

Like I need validation from the shitstain that scrapes the bugs off my windshield at the carwash?

Yeah.... no. :laughing0301:
I never realized adult men used memes (or emojee's), until I came in contact with trump supporters on here.

Forum List

Back