Indictment Handed Down in J6 Investigation

dear Op & the rest of the trump humping cultists on this board who mocked us re: donny's indictment for J6 ... saying 'any day now....' &
' you got him this time! '....

delldude.jpg

So many precious snowflake fucking Trump cultists refuse to acknowledge reality.

The reality is that Trump didn't do anything illegal it's all just a big witch hunt because your party is terrified of him. Now you and I get along okay, that's why I said your party.

1-65 in court during the election.

Multiple indictments since.

But keep clinging to your precious snowflake media, dumbass rube!

LOL
Toro, serious question... you know I like you.... when President Trump is still playing golf and trashing Plugs 6 months from now... are you going to hang yourself on the chain link fence behind your boyfriend's double-wide?

More importantly, will anybody miss you? Or will they just cut you down and throw you in a dumpster?

The reality is that Trump didn't do anything illegal it's all just a big witch hunt because your party is terrified of him. Now you and I get along okay, that's why I said your party.

yer chosen one is a fucking criminal.

get used to it.

Trump's the biggest loser. Most Democrats want him to run because they think he's the easiest to beat.

What law did he break by questioning to see if the election was legit and what did he do on J6 that was illegal?

And who will be the Judge assigned to the case?

Yup, you guessed it, a Barack Ovomit appointee, Tanya Chutkan.

iu

I just saw the head of our Department of Injustice Merrick Garland crowing about the indictment. This country is being run the most corrupt, biased people the Democrats could find. We are in deep shit if we don't clean house of them in 2024.
Thank GOD they're finally prosecuting the criminal trump. It's long overdue. The only place trump belongs is in a prison cell.

Yes or no, are you a lying sack of shit?

The answer is yes, yes you are.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

^^^^^
Noted.

It's very simple. I'll happily start a branch praising Nostra for admitting that his Orange God lost the election.

But because he's in a cult where reality doesn't matter, poor precious snowflake Nostra can't bear to admit that his Orange Jesus lost the election!

LOL

Toro, serious question... you know I like you.... when President Trump is still playing golf and trashing Plugs 6 months from now... are you going to hang yourself on the chain link fence behind your boyfriend's double-wide?

More importantly, will anybody miss you? Or will they just cut you down and throw you in a dumpster?

I make more money in two weeks than you do in a year, two_IQ

LOL

Forum List

Back