Indictment Handed Down in J6 Investigation

It the end here's what's going to happen...Trump will be found innocent or the charges thrown out and Dems will run to the cameras and claim he's guilty anyway. This is nothing but a Dem smear campaign of the first order. Remember you are dealing with Dem douchebags.
Maybe or maybe not. Fed prosecutors rarely lose.

Where can I sign up for being paid to lie?

Because the first thing I'd lie about is Trump winning the election!

You fucking snowflake rubes believe it to the hilt!

LOL
Wouldn’t be your first lie, but I have no doubt you would lie about anything for a penny.

The only thing missing is assassination teams. Never in my life would I believe it would get to a level like this. At least we know what our government is now. And the other side voters are all for it.

it’s Like a nightmare from which I can’t wake. How did the Democrats destroy the country this quickly?

Hmm? One day(!) after the Archer testimony.

Jack Smith, getting ready to make his personal appearance, and attempt to make us believe this isn't completely political

But yeah, again, an indictment immediately following bad news for Biden a day earlier.

Link
Can't get past WAPO's paywall to read the article but I've got a pretty idea of how it reads.

I honestly wonder what it would take for the Democrats to have a come to Jesus moment and fully understand and appreciate how completely absurd, corrupt, dangerous Biden's militarization of the government to go after his political opponents?

There are a few Democrats I'm fond of. And I don't want to believe they do understand and don't care. Because that would make them as evil as those doing it.

Felons can't be President.

Sure they can. Unless their crime is related to insurrection, including providing aid and comfort of such. But I don't see enough people voting for someone convicted of defrauding the United States to get elected. Especially it that someone is Trump who lost by 7 million votes last time around.

Forum List

Back